Storming Glacial Pass

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Storming Glacial Pass

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count

Storming Glacial Pass

Greetings and best of luck to all, however are other guilds also being repaired mid-fight?

We (Forum Knights Guild II) have had at least three glitches with being paired, take down walls and GG, etc and then 15-20 minutes later we have a new guild with walls, etc. just checking and would like someone (Sirius) to please check into this.

Update: also, running guild cp does not change, but individual cp count does.
    Last edited by Toddiekska; 07-12-2013 at 10:18 PM.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Post Count
    I have also note that I only had 2 hits for a full energy bar .... What's the go there ..same as last war, so many gems used and for what?

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I have also note that I only had 2 hits for a full energy bar .... What's the go there ..same as last war, so many gems used and for what?
    My LLP was quite opposite your problem.... I used all my health and was going to wait for next war to hit more. Well about 30 minutes later I logged back on just to see how much health I had (still in same battle ~15 minutes left... It was a full bar again.... I have no health bonuses or anything for my LLP.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree strikes again .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Keep on getting server errors whilst trying to get into the game
    KA : 425559509
    MW : 847454279
    MQ : 474899081

Post Count

Crashes

I haven't had any of the healing mid-fight funny business, but since the war, I've had a ton more crashes. Especially right at the end of the timer for the current battle. I send in my last hit, wait in rapt suspense to see if it worked and ... oh, nevermind. Here's a view of the your wallpaper image. We hope you like it.

It does seem the hit actually goes through each time as I can see my Win-Loss tally increment. Still. Kind of a letdown after building the suspense.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Several players in my guild have had this problem; 1/2 energy left, hit someone once, all energy gone, and then doesn't regen in time

Post Count
    In response to ticket sent.....

Hello Ratma2001,

As this issue has been on-going, we have done an extensive investigation into the matter. What we found was that this bug is occurring much less often then originally thought. Players are actually only affected 0.5% of the time. We are not offering compensation for the med packs at this time but we are monitoring the situation to make sure players are receiving the amount of hits that they should.

Now i have had this happen more than 0.5% and what would be the "AMOUNT" they would give me ? as some hits range from 280-425 ? why do i get the feeling im being ripped off here ! considering i have spent just on 700 gems so far and no where near 80,000 CP ? and not many wall hits just the occasional GG knock but single hits anyways