Bring Meaning To Versus & Alliances Back

So I have a question. What is the point of being in the top 20 alliances? To get better players? What does that get you? Nothing. So unless alliance wars is around, there isnt a reason. None. Negative. Zilch. So theres a couple of fixes to this, A) Bring back alliances wars. Have to many bugs? Ok, fine, B) Give rewards for rank EVERY WEEK. Doesnt have to be a new unit, or an epic unit. Even a couple gold chests would do. Versus has grown boring to me, theres no reason to participate.

Just my thoughts. Anybody else agree?

I agree would be nice to get added benefits for being in a top Alliance and also would drive me to actually want to contribute more during events. Some gold keys would be good motivation and I'd even take some full energy rechargers or full morale recharges at this point. Especially since they removed those from the Invasion rewards.

There may be some interesting updates coming soon.

crikey I am not really getting used to that word "Soon" !!! throw us a bone Tadaaah or something, why not in about 2 weeks or better yet couple of days, just ball park it , some of our members haven't been on for over a week now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    lol "soon".

😁

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Soon compared to what? Length of the suns existence? Length of the day? Length of this year? The word soon means nothing. Now within the season, month, week, day. Those mean something. Even if its not exact give us a wild card guess. 1-2 weeks, idk, soon just doesnt mean anything. Although I am looking forward to seeing what in this update, soon

I think the fact we've been told something is in the works is certainly an improvement in communication. At least it points to the fact gree will continue to support the game. I think the biggest concern I'm hearing from our alliance members is whether or not Gree even intends to keep the game going. Therefore although it would be nice to know a timetable for update releases, I think any news about future intent is better than no news at all.

UR officers would be an amazing reward. Right now there are way too many units out there, it makes it close to impossible to promote. I've had a Commoner's Revenge at level 20 since that unit was the prize in a boss event, how long ago was that?

Yeah I got every UR reward when they used to offer two per boss battle. All those are still sitting at level 30 so some UR officers would be very nice indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by meritus View Post
    I think the fact we've been told something is in the works is certainly an improvement in communication. At least it points to the fact gree will continue to support the game. I think the biggest concern I'm hearing from our alliance members is whether or not Gree even intends to keep the game going. Therefore although it would be nice to know a timetable for update releases, I think any news about future intent is better than no news at all.
    so what your saying is really the word SOON......the issue is that our definition of "Soon" is just that as in a couple of day to 2 weeks.....their definition is next 3 months....maybe a year, its not that hard to post....i.e
    Sorry Guys for delay , we are working on making next war Glitch free so its taking longer than expected , we SHOULD SOON have thing up and running, looking around EOM latest but keep logging on to check, we also have a new and exciting rank prize system coming up , so build your army and get ready.......Cheers The Wonderful Team GREE
    that's whats needed not ...Soon !

Soon, in the grand scheme of things, I shall return to the dust from whence I came. Bring back the VS comp, at least it was something different in the rotation.

Can't believe I agree with you on the versus competition but it did add a little more variety to the game. Invasion and boss battles are way more fun but having them back to back so many times in a row is ruining them for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    Can't believe I agree with you on the versus competition but it did add a little more variety to the game. Invasion and boss battles are way more fun but having them back to back so many times in a row is ruining them for me.
    Exactly, especially when I can't pull an elite unit to save my life, I just keep losing ground in the games. Darn near ready to just trash the game.