GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Alliance City? @Hightower

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What is Alliance City? @Hightower

Hey Hightower

What is Alliance City? Do you mean HQ? In that case you really need to rethink your way of business. We spend to get something and then you take it away again. Simply wrong. If you can't design something upfront then you must be living in another dimension.

I guess you refer to the slashing of FL boost. If you find the original boosts unbalanced then you should have realised it sooner. I can list many other ways this game is unbalanced.

Just remember that it is only the famous straw that is needed to break the Camels back
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Banned
    Post Count
    This games back has been broken for a long time. Gree will never care. In Crimecity it says 10 gold bars to buy refills for energy, it really charges them 25. Gree says its a display error and not false advertising.

Faction hq is another poorly implemented function, gree had no forethought on it besides trying to get factions to
    Spend more.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is an absolute disgrace!! I have spent a hell of a lot of time and gold on reaching these FL boosts!
    If this is not altered I think you may have just done me with this game after all these years!
    The boosts were very beneficial and our faction has concentrated on this to great effect!
    Very poor Gree!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Silence is also an answer.

Only real answer to Gree is no spending
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plutorules View Post
    silence is also an answer.

Only real answer to gree is no spending
    i agree!!!!! If everyone stopped buying gold for 30-60 days then gree idots might take notice and say "whut happened" d'uh we aint gots no mon-nee coming in how we aford to eat possums?" we no want squ-rill no mo'

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MICKY D View Post
    i agree!!!!! If everyone stopped buying gold for 30-60 days then gree idots might take notice and say "whut happened" d'uh we aint gots no mon-nee coming in how we aford to eat possums?" we no want squ-rill no mo'
    I agree that would be best option. But you know as well as most that there are those who are very addicted to this game and to spending in it. I'll never understand those who reward a fraud company by continuing to spend.

I like this game, not as much as I used to thoygh. They have chased many of us away from spending and competing like we used to. A moral business mod will always be better than a GREEdy one.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can you move the new icon to middle of screen because it is difficult to see and push it and it is not close NPCs enough on maps?

Hightower. Firstly, if you post something to do with the game you really must get your terminology correct.
    Secondly, we have been given missions to accomplish for which most players have bought and spent gold building our factions up to complete these missions. This costs us real money, our hard earned money, to get the bonus's advertised. Now you tell us your balancing things out and reducing things we have already paid for. This is TOTALLY unacceptable

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    Hey Hightower

What is Alliance City? Do you mean HQ? In that case you really need to rethink your way of business. We spend to get something and then you take it away again. Simply wrong. If you can't design something upfront then you must be living in another dimension.

I guess you refer to the slashing of FL boost. If you find the original boosts unbalanced then you should have realised it sooner. I can list many other ways this game is unbalanced.

Just remember that it is only the famous straw that is needed to break the Camels back
    I think what Hightower really meant was..........................

We made the HQ with the hopes that ALL players were gona go crazy and spend gold to get all the bonuses, but we have now realize that only the few addicts and heavy gold spenders have done it, thus giving them a huge advantage in events like FL and thus spending less gold there than what we wanted (we always want you to spend more), so we are now going to "adjust" bonuses to keep the game in a "fair" state (we want gold spenders to spend more)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post

We made the HQ with the hopes that ALL players were gona go crazy and spend gold to get all the bonuses, but we have now realize that only the few addicts and heavy gold spenders have done it, thus giving them a huge advantage in events like FL and thus spending less gold there than what we wanted (we always want you to spend more), so we are now going to "adjust" bonuses to keep the game in a "fair" state (we want gold spenders to spend more)

Hot dignity Hebrew National or Vienna Beef Hot Dog, you NAILED it to the wall of truth!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count

I think you nailed it. I wonder if Hightower will be man enough to explain what they are thinking and why they would screw over the players so easily.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

That's always been the way.... I learned that after the equipment that got abondend. The Top tiers spent loads on getting them maxed and had a significant advantage and right!y so. The rest of mw gave up and never spent anything. Hence less spent by the upper tiers. If I remember ppl are still waiting for a use for the equipment that was promised that a event would make use for them lol. Thanks for highlighting this, its spot on. Just goes to show just what GREE will do to make it a level field. So happy I have taken a back seat. Maybe GREE needs to look at the bigger impact of the game as a whole, becuase there actions of late is not doing there image any good. With all the gliches over the past month I would not be surprised if some of the good/ish development team has left. And the rest are just trying to patch up things or keep the game running.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can we get a response please

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plutorules View Post
    can we get a response please
    silence is your reply

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know I know