DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant login

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamgunz View Post
    Few? i have 3 different droids and hundreds of faction Leaders will differ with a few.
    So far it's a few "can" get on but all the rest get same Error Message!
    Right. This cycle has been a disaster after FL 2 weeks ago, with another Android lock out, this HB with Android lock out, and overlapping LTQs, back to back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamgunz View Post
    Few? i have 3 different droids and hundreds of faction Leaders will differ with a few.
    So far it's a few "can" get on but all the rest get same Error Message!

Seem to have been fixed login issues!!

Now what about the 29 new Alex accounts i have..Get same exact error message after rotating avg. 4-5 times between accounts and end up with another new mini Alex linked to my Google play/Gamecenter!
    Ditto. Five Android tablets, four with same message. The new "lollipop" tablet hasn't been hit yet. It's not internet because getting the message on Android also get the session expired message on iPhone, so it is hitting the server and expiring the session on the iPhone. Of course, iPhone cannot FL because it does close the app for each deploy or each time it catches up with a bunch of deploys and takes almost 2 minutes just to log back on. Oh yeah, got a few Alexes also but eventually they went through the tutorial so I was able to change their names.

Post Count
    Great so it spread.

Some of my guys aren't locked out but here is what I have discovered so far. If you get the error message locking you out of one account you are locked out of ALL your accounts until you reset your device.

JU100's advice on how to reset is the one that works best,
    - You could try to "Clear Data" in Settings->Apps->MW and then delete/rename the uuid file in your [SDFOLDER]\funzio folder : that would create you a new mini, and MAYBE gives you access to your main account when your resync it with your google play account.

So basically on Android I go into file manager > internal storage, then delete the funzio folder. Now uninstall the MW app. As an added precaution I restart the device. Once deleted go back and reload the MW app (or better still say screw it and keep it deleted as you get to go through this hell again if you have multiple screwed up accounts). Load app, when it says use your current account select that as it will bring back all your linked accounts.

****Whatever you do, do not select the account that you were trying to access as that account is now corrupted and you will have to reset again until you select an account that is not. You cannot access this account so if that one was a Faction Leader you are doubly screwed***

Might I suggest to Gree that you postpone the upcoming WD until we know for sure that supposed fix coming in the next update of the app actually works…. Or better still could we PLEASE have sub leaders? In other words have secondary leaders that can do things such as open Factions, promote to Officer and BUY items for the faction. Otherwise if this spreads you might as well kiss this game goodbye.

The accounts affected seem to be in a range from 1-4 that were created about 2-3 weeks ago or were being used at the time of the last app update which appears to be totally screwed up. Older accounts may or may not be affected as I also have some L30 accounts locked as well. Oldest are not so far but I wouldn't count on it getting better…

Basically though you wind up having to reset your game and create a new player account, might I suggest some eloquent player name such as Alex*….. or just leave them as Alex but in any event this is the only work around to get away from the locked out account(s) that block you from logging into the game.

I did get a response finally from CS yesterday,

"As we are currently experiencing high ticket volume, we sincerely apologize for the delayed response.

I certainly understand your concern and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you may have experienced. Please note that our developers have identified this unable to login issue and it will be fixed in the next game version update.

Thank you for the report and we do appreciate your continued patience and understanding in this matter.

Additionally, I would suggest you to upgrade the game to the latest version 6.2.1, if you have done already, it is well done and if not, please go ahead and hit the update button."

Personally if you are on IOS I would NOT update to 6.2.1 if you are on Android 6.2.1 doesn't solve this problem and is most likely the CAUSE of the problem.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 06-17-2016 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Inappropriate/Insulting names will get changed to Alex
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Oh forgot to mention I believe I have created upwards of 25 Alex accounts in an attempt to figure out which of my accounts are locked out. The best part is that it seems to be spreading so it means accounts that did work suddenly don't and I get to create even more accounts! Perhaps I'll soon discover if there is a limit on Android…

Btw I tried resetting an IOS device to link to Android, nope didn't work seems even with a different Game Centre account MW still gives me an error saying that the link code has expired and to get a new one.

Can this app be any more screwed up????
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 06-17-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It was only time before this started to spread to other accounts. Just wish ppl would listen and address the situation when it's first mentioned 1st ticket etc etc. But it seems like it was not paid attention to until it was to late. Now any new player cannot play me on droid. Tried to load a new base and it just said no internet connection. So looks like no new accounts forthcoming. Gree will just have to suck the old timers for now. Lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've learned during my life that the thing you fear most, isn't as bad as they thing you love best!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    JU100's advice on how to reset is the one that works best
    Guess he won't be giving any more good asvice

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's a problem with the files in Funzio folder. When you delete the Funzio folder between unistall and reinstall the you get a new acc and access again. Would be nice to have option to delete these many acc one get during all lockouts
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    It's a problem with the files in Funzio folder. When you delete the Funzio folder between unistall and reinstall the you get a new acc and access again. Would be nice to have option to delete these many acc one get during all lockouts
    Wish that was the case, the account that triggers the connection error is not accessible even after a reset so you basically loose that player. Which sucks monumentally if that happens to be the faction Leader as is the case in at least 4 factions that I know of. But doing that work around does get you access to the accounts that aren't locked out.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Guess he won't be giving any more good asvice
    WTF? Considering that everything we are posting is to help get those locked out back in while we have had absolutely no response from those that should be responding. Well that is just criminal.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Hmmm got this update…..

Thank you for recently contacting Modern War.

We hope that we have fully addressed the issue to your satisfaction. We aim to continually improve our player support, so we need passionate gamers like you to let us know how we're doing. Your valuable feedback will help us to continue to keep leveling up our game.

I'm really torn about responding to the survey, my gut feeling is that folks in CS are getting screwed over by the company and therefore if I send in a negative response they get hosed which isn't fair. What I have done in the past is post a comment at the end telling them to fire their upper level management, specifically the idiot in charge of this game or the entire division who can't get their crap together and actually treat customers like customers and not suckers.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    WTH I filled in the survey….. again….

Please note that I do not for a minute believe that Rxxxxxo is at fault for getting such a low rating. The problem is with the game and upper level management who should in my opinion all be FIRED! We have been reporting this lock out issue for several weeks through tickets and via the forum with minimal to no response. In the developer community and within my company Gree is a joke in terms of the poor Q/A of the products. Game issues are so rampant that most customers are quitting or have given up expecting the app to work properly with most of us taking the mantra that 'it's working as designed'. This could still be a profitable app if you could get whoever the fool at the top of the food chain is to get their head out of their a$$ and treat customers as customers.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 06-16-2016 at 06:22 AM.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    WTH I filled in the survey….. again….

Please note that I do not for a minute believe that Rxxxxxo is at fault for getting such a low rating. The problem is with the game and upper level management who should in my opinion all be FIRED! We have been reporting this lock out issue for several weeks through tickets and via the forum with minimal to no response. In the developer community and within my company Gree is a joke in terms of the poor Q/A of the products. Game issues are so rampant that most customers are quitting or have given up expecting the app to work properly with most of us taking the mantra that 'it's working as designed'. This could still be a profitable app if you could get whoever the fool at the top of the food chain is to get their head out of their a$$ and treat customers as customers.
    You'll have good and bad eggs in support. Some clearly don't read and just give a blanket response. But (certainly in the past), support didn't appear to have a good enough handover and therefore couldn't respond. We also don't know what their SLAs are, how many tickets they must close in a day..

From experience I can say that support can be driven to do wrong things when put under pressure to resolve everything quickly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    You'll have good and bad eggs in support. Some clearly don't read and just give a blanket response. But (certainly in the past), support didn't appear to have a good enough handover and therefore couldn't respond. We also don't know what their SLAs are, how many tickets they must close in a day..

From experience I can say that support can be driven to do wrong things when put under pressure to resolve everything quickly.
    That would be my observation as well. I've had to deconstruct sw companies in the past with similar cultures where the managers felt they were gods gift to humanity and that the folks in the trenches were sub servants. All eventually failed if they did not fix the underlying issues. My take based on what employees and former employees are reporting about this one tends to fit this scenario.

I wouldn't doubt for a minute that support has a quota to fill, just as the app itself must have target numbers and why we are inundated with more and more attempts at shaking down those still paying and playing. It's been a while since I checked gree's revenues but it was pretty low especially for this app compared to where it used to be.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Android V 6.2.3 is out and has fixed the lock out issues some of us have been having with linked players. It did cause a problem with HCB for low level players but WD seems to work, for now.

I have not updated my IOS devices past 6.2 other than one which had it's account suddenly nuked so I would be remiss if I suggested folks upgrade to the newest release…… I would not update if everything is working currently though I find things are very very very very very slooooow on IOS regardless of the device used. Seems slightly better with really new accounts but the oldest one's are painfully slow.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+