Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

R/A gone in current raid

Is this intended? No rings or amulets in raid milestones anymore - reported by a multitude of users.

Can we get a statement from GREE dev? I know, very long shot but doesn't hurt to ask.

This is a known issue and they are working on it. Funny, one of my account is affected, the other one isn't! So it seems to only happen to some of our accounts.

Wow! Gree screwed up again, I am so surprised 😒 Maybe they need to sack their 10 year old child coders and pay for some that know what they are doing! Was looking forward to going for all milestones but I have 2500 fusion stones so don't need more!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Wait, do you mean they added rings/amulets other than the set for some? (up till now, raids didn't have any rings/amulets, only wars did)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Wait, do you mean they added rings/amulets other than the set for some? (up till now, raids didn't have any rings/amulets, only wars did)
    Yep, they did have 4 star rings & amulets in the milestone rewards. Sadly it didn't last for long.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I had the rewards until this morning on one of five accts. Was this a mistake or glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Caladin View Post
    I had the rewards until this morning on one of five accts. Was this a mistake or glitch?

Not a mistake, rings and amulets were added with the milestone rewards. However, they had to scrap that and offer a different milestone reward structure due to some issues the players were having.

What a messup! Hard to tell if this is bigger than the one just a few weeks ago when no one could access the game for up to 24 hours during war, or if the war mess is. I'm actually speechless that those individuals paying hundreds if not thousands of dollars for such an event and then basically get disowned from items they were 'betting' on just swallow such a disaster, rant a tiny little bit and then move on as if nothing happened.

If a company selling material products through classic distribution channels would create such a mess and not compensate for their false promises - just look at VW - they would be in serious legal trouble already.

I didn't invest anything into the game since a couple of months, so I'll take it easy and suggest Gree to simply 'try it again, Sam' - offer players another raid next weekend, and cut the gem price for this event by half or give double energy per 10 gems. Show some serious effort and for once, don't be greedy! Many people hate this company for that, but creating hate is not the smartest marketing strategy. As I have said for many times, they could be much more successful by creating and cultivating a large and HAPPY fan base and be truly generous once in a while. So far, they're doing the opposite and punish everyone who is still playing on a regular basis.
    Last edited by roookey1; 10-17-2015 at 05:27 PM.

Here's what happened. Gree introduced a new milestone. They had problems with the milestone then reverted back to the old system. People spent money to get the new milestones. Some people were just about to receive some of the new milestones when Gree removed them.

So what is Gree going to do about that? I hit 12 million and want my milestones. Do I have to file a ticket or something? Surely Gree can see that I hit 12 million therefore I should receive the milestones that I didn't received because they were ultimately taken down. It would be unfair for people to reach the milestones before they were removed and someone get penalized for it by reaching those same milestones at a later time. This is one of those character decisions Gree will have to make which ultimately determines whether they actually care about their audience. If Gree tries to sweep this under the rug I will make a stink about it all over these forums. Believe that!

Cafedecoy, please chime in on this.

Lord P,

Yes, submit a ticket. In my experience, the more descriptive you are, the better.

Yeah pretty disappointing effort by Gree yet again. I saw the milestones and decided to go for the 12 mill mark but I did not get there until after rewards changed. I have zero use for more fusion stones and would not have gone for them if that was rewards. I have sent in a ticket but as usual I will expect nothing. 😡

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Lord P,

Yes, submit a ticket. In my experience, the more descriptive you are, the better.
    From my experience, that's actually not the case. I believe that the more tickets you send, the better as they tend to enjoy canning your messages and referencing you onto the Knights & Dragons Forum but since you're a Forum 'Volunteer' Moderator, obviously being more descriptive helps you.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfSlayerx View Post
    From my experience, that's actually not the case. I believe that the more tickets you send, the better as they tend to enjoy canning your messages and referencing you onto the Knights & Dragons Forum but since you're a Forum 'Volunteer' Moderator, obviously being more descriptive helps you.
    hehehe. I don't just linger around here, I play the game too, and I am guilty of sending multiple tickets out of frustration... I don't think I got faster/better response other than a little note that told me that they are aware of me sending multiple tickets for the same issue and they have went through the pains of clustering all those tickets together into one. Oops.

Submitted tickets for both my accounts. Got 12 million on both.

Has anyone who sent in a ticket Friday or anytime during raid gotten a response yet? Seems people who got locked out of their accounts got replies. I sent in a ticket about missing the set amulet from the 12m milestone and no response yet. Same with another person. I guess it's not the biggest issue atm but would like to have it before war starts.
    no