GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Obviously there has been no fix for the failed update that came out a week ago! How much longer will it be until it's fixed for real?
    P.S. Haven't seen any free gold since update! I'm on iOS.....

Still no gold for videos, and no gold for video or other site offers, doesn't do any good to go to sponsor site if you don't get compensated. game still freezes and takes 1-2 min to load. I did log out of Game Center on all 3 devices and at least I can get in game. Please fix for iOS users. Also what is our compensation for days of this frustration?
    Last edited by Officer material; 11-11-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Link View Post
    Ever so slight improvement on iPhone 4. Can get in but it takes a few minutes. Still freezes during various actions but at least I don't get bumped off after a few seconds. Maps and targets still don't load properly.
    I cannot get anything except the sickening feeling when I get a push notification that someone is busy "raping" my base and I can't even open my app on iPhone 4. When launched it goes into spin cycle for 22-25 seconds before crashing... and now MajikUP reports that the reloading strategy has crashed and burned...Love to get my Remembrance Ship, can't when I am unable to log it?
    Last edited by Flatus Maximus; 11-11-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Game not connecting to server

Modern war will no longer connect to the server. I have reinstalled the game but that doesn't work. Am I alone here? What can I do?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TSgt Thomson View Post
    Modern war will no longer connect to the server. I have reinstalled the game but that doesn't work. Am I alone here? What can I do?
    You're not alone. Been unable to login for 24hrs now. Also missed WD Friday and Saturday due to login issues after the 2nd update.

Lurker
    Post Count
    No you are not alone. I havent been able to play normally since the update came out 8 days ago (crashing after 20 seconds) and not be able to connect to server for 36 hours now.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Check the MW Data & documents folder on ur device. U can find it here: Settings, General, Usage, Storage, Manage Storage.

Search MW into the list. Click on the arrow behind the MB. Her you can see the size.
    On my both iOS devices the file sized more than 2 GB. Delete the App, hard reset your Device, wait 1 minute and reinstall MW from the App Store.
    Start the fresh installed MW and be patient. It lasts 10 minutes or more. Good Luck.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I still have the same problem here.....it really frustrates me and starting to get fed up by this. The game keeps crashing at startup!

GREE.....FIX THIS!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis_1 View Post
    I still have the same problem here.....it really frustrates me and starting to get fed up by this. The game keeps crashing at startup!

GREE.....FIX THIS!
    Read the post above yours and try it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The Gree engineers have been busy overnight. Once again nothing works. Can't even get into game. iPhone 4. Tried to unload and reload. Remove from Game Center. All the hints. Please fix the game Gree

Post Count
    I am still unable to load mw! No help to my faction. Extremely frustrated after all the time and money spent on this game over the past 3 years. At this point I will be shocked if there ever is a fix! It might be time to just delete the game for good and move on.

Post Count
    3 e-mails overnight from Gree telling me the problem is fixed, utter bollocks as usual. Thanks to all the users posting suggestions but none have worked so far, found other things to do with my spare time though so the Greetards can lick my bawbag��

Post Count
    4.5.2 is still broken on 1st gen iPad only loading 10mb of docs and data before it crashes trying to load.

4.5.1 has become more unstable on all non IOS 8.1 devices and now crashes after getting to my bases if it gets that far. It feels like whatever changes were made to accomodate IOS 8-8.1 have now locked out all older devices so if it was a data or graphics patch maybe look there.

In any event things are getting worse not better. Only two devices that actually work to some degree are running 4.5.1 and IOS 8.1.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count

Game Crashing

36 hours in and still cannot connect, can't get past connecting to server screen in ipad2, thanks for all suggestions but none have worked for me

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm not an expert but clearing all redundant NPCs and removing all units that don't add to your stats might help.
    Have fun, it's only a game