Just give it a go! You know you want to

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just give it a go! You know you want to

Post Count

Just give it a go! You know you want to

Look I know its long
    Just my opinion I wanted to share
    Short and sweet( or read further down for long ver)
    Want a game without glitches errors and countless non stop events or requiring thousands
    And thousands of dollars ? A game not programmed by monkeys
    A game that's strategic interactive and awesome fun
    Clash of clans try it u laughed at first
    Now after 3 years of Mw I switched and omg it's incredible
    To play a game that WORKS
    $20 gets you Max builders or you can earn the gems/gold quiet easily in achievements and this is the one cost step ahead in the game ,
    It's yor choice to gold gem up buildings for quicker results

When I found modern war - I was addicted
    It was an awesome game and concept on my phone so I thought
    Through what we will call the honey moon phase of a year I did not notice the glitches or error or even the countless complaining posts on this forum
    Over time I learnt. Gree is only intrested in $$$
    They don't care about errors or event screw ups or being locked out for weeks time and time again
    The community shouting for fixes and only getting back half answers questions
    The community
    shouting solutions for mistakes yet they where ignored
    We where expected to just spend $$
    Never an apology or refund not even an explanation - just stat increases which defeated the previous 3-6 month worth of work
    More glitched Events
    It turns into a full time job just to stay even in the playing field
    I quit I had enough I was sick and tired of gree

A few months later a friend put me on to coc clash of clans - it wasn't mw but I gave it a go and I'm hooked - it's a great game awesome graphics programming dosent seem tbe done by monkeys . It's not really a battle of whos wallet is bigger ( we all know SUP has the biggest ) lol all respect to sup I met s few members awesome people - yet always thought they where ghosts lol
    Side tracked -
    It's more then just numbers, my atk is bigger I win . It's all bout strategy and interactivity
    Not a screen saying 200wds -
    It's like a $20 investment for max builders which makes you kinda even with everyone its your choice to "gem " buildings
    Gold videos are restrictive where supercell in coc give gems for accomplishments and removing trees etc off your base a tree grows every 8 hrs or even a gem box (gets ya 25 gems ) They aren't pushing sales or a flawed prod
    So ask yourself you as a player an consumer
    Why should you have to put up with the greedyness of gree
    Stop filling their wallets for a flawed and ruined game
    I laughed when I was suggested coc
    But honestly I've never enjoyed a game more
    And I thought Mw was the bees knees
    I was wrong
    Sadly Mw is dying just wish gree would do it gracefully
    So thank you gree for introducing me to this style of app game but you failed miserably
    Side note since I got coc I only opened Mw once after the 10 mins it took me to get it in - coc loads 1min

So go give it a try
    seriously
    Last edited by TKD Benji; 05-14-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I like Boom Beach better that CoC

Post Count
    I haven't tried boom beach yet looks good though - Also a supercell release
    ( must be doing something right there lol)

Post Count
    Yeah, i've read that GREE has been eyeballing CoC's success.

What's crazy is that for years, Funzio/GREE's customers have been begging for more transparency and communication, yet GREE remains vague or silent and over-censored. Mods have come & went; they have all said the same things. I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but their work environment doesn't allow them to do any better than the last mod they replaced. That's unfortunate for the employees and customers.

I've been playing CoC for 3+ years, and I've never seen a bug or a glitch. Incredible! I guess things get fixed in CoC before I notice them or the CoC developers understand the importance of QC/QA. Also, CoC has great CS, is constantly improving by adding new features, and is very transparent with every update.

After posting all of that, I still enjoy MW, CC & KA.
    As a free player, it's easier to roll with the punches.

Banned
    Post Count
    About 13 of my faction is moving to coc also. It's more laid back and doesn't feel like a job. And it has some strategy involved instead of mindless tapping.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I've been playing CoC for 3+ years, and I've never seen a bug or a glitch. Incredible! I guess things get fixed in CoC before I notice them or the CoC developers understand the importance of QC/QA. Also, CoC has great CS, is constantly improving by adding new features, and is very transparent with every update.
    I used to play CoC but they are worse than Gree in terms of account compromise and other various glitches. If you think they are a perfect game, then you might want to check out their forum.

Post Count
    All I can say is I've never had any problems with CoC. *shrugs*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I like them both, definately more enjoyable than MW....even though i still play MW

Banned
    Post Count
    I still play MW also. The faction is losing interest and deciding if we stay competitive or lay back some

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post

Same here. Quit playing clash after starting boom beach when it came out last year. But they are both really good!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just started playing CoC and find it somewhat enjoyable. The main issue why it is only somewhat enjoyable for me is that I have yet to find a clan that will provide me with any useful help or advice to help me be a better player. With that being said if anyone has room in their clan and is willing to take me on, pm me.