The Hate Mob are ruining the forum. - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Bam can you explain how you recipe poetry,lol. Nice to see I'm not the only one who dosnt proof read what spell wrong produces.
    O dam, you got me. Recite. There ya go. You are the madman in my analogy...I know I know. I'm just jealous
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    "Way less players and way less gold players."

Enjoy ranking way higher than you ever ranked before.

My crew will be looking out for you up and comers.

We might even give you the lead for a while....until the last 3 minutes.
    If you use gold still you will probably win. We are inside 250 with no gold used. That would be impossible in the past. So brown out what is your theory on how easy it is to place high? Back in the day we couldn't get top 500 gold free, 750 was the best we could do gold free. We were a top 200 faction with 54th being our highest. The game has lost its fun to the majority and it shows in leaderboard.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    O dam, you got me. Recite. There ya go. You are the madman in my analogy...I know I know. I'm just jealous
    I dunno Bam seems to me there is a big difference between a spell check going rogue in your case and a person being illiterate....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    If you use gold still you will probably win. We are inside 250 with no gold used. That would be impossible in the past. So brown out what is your theory on how easy it is to place high? Back in the day we couldn't get top 500 gold free, 750 was the best we could do gold free. We were a top 200 faction with 54th being our highest. The game has lost its fun to the majority and it shows in leaderboard.
    I don't think you need to do much to get into the top 1000. 1 battle is good enough for a medium strength faction of 20 players who were all online for the battle. I'm guessing 3-4 battles tops to get top 500+.

I'm still seeing a lot of factions with high stat DLs but plenty of low stat targets, and the best thing is the other faction members are just coasting behind the DL doesn't seem folks are bothering to be online just parked making it easy to get wins.

Matching and match times are all over the place again but that seems to really reflect the decrease in participation yet again. WD was the banner event being fun for many of us because of our faction mates, perhaps it still is in the highest ranking factions but for those under top 200 or maybe 300-400 it's pretty boring.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I don't think you need to do much to get into the top 1000. 1 battle is good enough for a medium strength faction of 20 players who were all online for the battle. I'm guessing 3-4 battles tops to get top 500+.

I'm still seeing a lot of factions with high stat DLs but plenty of low stat targets, and the best thing is the other faction members are just coasting behind the DL doesn't seem folks are bothering to be online just parked making it easy to get wins.

Matching and match times are all over the place again but that seems to really reflect the decrease in participation yet again. WD was the banner event being fun for many of us because of our faction mates, perhaps it still is in the highest ranking factions but for those under top 200 or maybe 300-400 it's pretty boring.

Yep totally agree, sat in the 600's having done 1 war at the very when we all hit for free and used up old and new health packs. Decided as a faction to take the weekend off, but curiosity bit my behind so had to check. We are 1-0 lol. Just goes to show that participation for the majority is very very low.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    3-3 here, with each battle only being fought by 1 or 2 people. We are still in top 1500.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm probably in the minority here but wd has become an event I dread. Aside from now arranging legendary matches, the event is quite monotonous. Not like this is new, but at least with FL, you get to use a couple brain cells and play mind games with people. I'd rather see some kind of mega-FL event as the cycle's closing event. (And I don't mean 7-days by "mega.")

I know the game is dying but there needs to be a little more strategy to keep people around... or attract new players (insert 'ROFLMAO' :here

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    I'm probably in the minority here but wd has become an event I dread. Aside from now arranging legendary matches, the event is quite monotonous. Not like this is new, but at least with FL, you get to use a couple brain cells and play mind games with people. I'd rather see some kind of mega-FL event as the cycle's closing event. (And I don't mean 7-days by "mega.")

I know the game is dying but there needs to be a little more strategy to keep people around... or attract new players (insert 'ROFLMAO' :here
    I agree with you Tony, I now hate WD, it's long and monotonous. I used to want to be on it all the time, now I easily forget it's going on. I like FL event but with the horrible lag that event is ruined also.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I dunno Bam seems to me there is a big difference between a spell check going rogue in your case and a person being illiterate....
    Team speed hey orange. Your true colours are shining through. Agent yellow hey haha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Team speed hey orange. Your true colours are shining through. Agent yellow hey haha
    Um no Bam You = rogue spell check , the fellow you are conversing with = illiterate, even pointed that out before but in the spirit of the POS er TOS I tow the line.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Banned
    Post Count
    Um no Bam You = rogue spell check , the fellow you are conversing with = illiterate, even pointed that out before but in the spirit of the POS er TOS I tow the line.
    I think bam bam read through it to fast. He will read your post and bam bam his palm to his face, lol.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I think bam bam read through it to fast. He will read your post and bam bam his palm to his face, lol.
    Not a full on face palm. Apologies to orange haha. He remains on the side of good in the battle against evil

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Truth, this is the same game we've had all along. You're just tired of the same old thing is all. Your memories of the golden days must have been made fuzzy some what by the time, and the fact that when the game was newer, you were more willing to deal with the issues to play it. We all were.
    For the most part I agree. Customer service has never been great and the hacking is down (thanks in large part to sup and other like minded players), but the huge difference is the amount of events. I wish they would cut those down and give players a free weekend (a weekend without a WD or FL event) from time to time. Players don't take the event off because they don't want to let their team down, not because they want to play in it.
    Last edited by Allday; 07-20-2015 at 03:50 PM.

Post Count
    I also agree with Vegaman's original post. I rarely visit the forum anymore for that very reason.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Illiterate huh? I guess that's better than being dews flunky, but that's your right. You're free to be anyone's flunky you chose.