The Hate Mob are ruining the forum. - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Speed ump;1520816]No, just superior to you wbs, now that you bring it up. Evil, that is all true, and pretty much my same point about the game itself. Pun, was castigized here for numerous reasons from the very early days, for being spenders ( who were Ruining the game supposedly, already, three months into the game) for playing as team in agame that was clearly not designed to be played that way, and on and on. Back then the complaints were more about the hackers, since there really wernt events. As you mentioned, customer support wasn't really much, if any better even then. Of the game were really put back to the way it was then, the crying we be about the boredom of no events, and all the hackers. Mixed in with a few glitches ( remeber the Nono? ) players who wouldn't lose anything when attacked, but without all gold armies. Flan wasn't the only troll, and there was a lot more info being shared, but that's because it was so new that many hadn't figured it all out yet. Not much new to figure out these days, and little help to offer those with issues that are most likely glitches, other than send in a ticket and pray.

Your answer proved my thoughts correct, your spot in this game actually does make you feel that you are better than everyone else. I appreciate the honesty though as I can respect that.

Back when the sups and bird debates were going, those were fun to read. They got old after awhile but since there wasn't much information to be shared on here they added to the reading. Ferr had one of the best posts of history related to him and the Pirates.

Glitches back in the day existed, but I don't ever recall them being so numerous or often. The events for the most part always ran smoothly, and if something did go wrong we got compensation in gold bars. Back then you just has some factions that wrongly were able to obtain multiple bridge jumpers and valor units. Now it's horrible lag, deploys being returned, lag in WD, EB with stat inflation ruined the game, RB got ridiculously high because of it, LTQ energy got ridiculously high because of point reset. Everything gree has done has cheapened the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=WBS;1520871]
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    No, just superior to you wbs, now that you bring it up. Evil, that is all true, and pretty much my same point about the game itself. Pun, was castigized here for numerous reasons from the very early days, for being spenders ( who were Ruining the game supposedly, already, three months into the game) for playing as team in agame that was clearly not designed to be played that way, and on and on. Back then the complaints were more about the hackers, since there really wernt events. As you mentioned, customer support wasn't really much, if any better even then. Of the game were really put back to the way it was then, the crying we be about the boredom of no events, and all the hackers. Mixed in with a few glitches ( remeber the Nono? ) players who wouldn't lose anything when attacked, but without all gold armies. Flan wasn't the only troll, and there was a lot more info being shared, but that's because it was so new that many hadn't figured it all out yet. Not much new to figure out these days, and little help to offer those with issues that are most likely glitches, other than send in a ticket and pray.

Your answer proved my thoughts correct, your spot in this game actually does make you feel that you are better than everyone else. I appreciate the honesty though as I can respect that.

Back when the sups and bird debates were going, those were fun to read. They got old after awhile but since there wasn't much information to be shared on here they added to the reading. Ferr had one of the best posts of history related to him and the Pirates.

Glitches back in the day existed, but I don't ever recall them being so numerous or often. The events for the most part always ran smoothly, and if something did go wrong we got compensation in gold bars. Back then you just has some factions that wrongly were able to obtain multiple bridge jumpers and valor units. Now it's horrible lag, deploys being returned, lag in WD, EB with stat inflation ruined the game, RB got ridiculously high because of it, LTQ energy got ridiculously high because of point reset. Everything gree has done has cheapened the game.
    Valor units and bridge jumpers. Lmao. Such favoritism.

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=MAD NUGGETT;1520913]
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post

Valor units and bridge jumpers. Lmao. Such favoritism.
    Please quote me where I said anything about favoritism? I was simply pointing out glitches back then compared to now. I had no intention of accusing of favoritism.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wbs, it's all in how you look at the words. If you stare at them long enough, you'll find the meaning of life, or not. Lol. At least for some people

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Wbs, it's all in how you look at the words. If you stare at them long enough, you'll find the meaning of life, or not. Lol. At least for some people
    Agreed. Some people look but don't read.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I know what you said. I read it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Old loveable spend ump
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    When going into battle with a swordsman, draw your sword...do not recipe poetry. When arguing with a delusional ego maniac, be a delusional egomaniac. When fighting a capitalist organisation, close your wallets!.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Banned
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=MAD NUGGETT;1521012]I know what you said. I read it"

If I was going to accuse of favoritism I would have said it, I have no reason to imply anything. Have a nice day����

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Bam can you explain how you recipe poetry,lol. Nice to see I'm not the only one who dosnt proof read what spell wrong produces.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Am I the only one that finds it awesome that there are 10 pages of hate in a thread stating the hate mob is ruining the forums? Ha!

The game is ruining the forums. Take a look at the wd leaderboard. When I first started playing, me and a small group of guys tried (what I thought was) hard to stay top1000. Now, anyone can login once a day and tap for an hour and be top1000. There are no players left. I appreciate the pocket-deep players keeping this game alive and all but the end is near. That's why the "haters" are ruining the forums... the lovers of the game have moved on to smurf village.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You can give facts and figures all day long proving that tony, but some people will still choose to ignore it. Kind of like the GREE bosses.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    You can give facts and figures all day long proving that tony, but some people will still choose to ignore it. Kind of like the GREE bosses.
    It is very obvious there are either less players, or way less gold spenders. The answer is probably both. This has been a good thread, I guess some view hate posts differently than others. I don't consider disagreements as hate posts.

Post Count
    "Way less players and way less gold players."

Enjoy ranking way higher than you ever ranked before.

My crew will be looking out for you up and comers.

We might even give you the lead for a while....until the last 3 minutes.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    "Way less players and way less gold players."

Enjoy ranking way higher than you ever ranked before.

My crew will be looking out for you up and comers.

We might even give you the lead for a while....until the last 3 minutes.
    Idiot comment by a delusional player who think all is well in this game because he's in a top3 faction. Facts are proven that this game is dying, with less players in the game. Most of lower factions are made-up of minis or players slowing down. Like Tony said, don't have to do much, even in T500, T250 factions. The negativity in the forum only reflect the state of this game, not the other way around. All Gree fault for not listening for so long, and now too late to turn this game around.