So is CK dead now? - Page 22

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: So is CK dead now?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    The more interesting snapshot would be to see how many people you push onto the nutcase scale because they take you so seriously...which is why i love Burn threads...always someone losing their mind in them
    I'm very annoyed with G-Wiz, I'm sure I had Sean about to start chewing his own feet, G turns up, presumably sends Sean a PM telling him he wasn't sufficiently armed for a war of wits, and it all went quiet

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    OK, now your brake it's over. Go back into seclusion room.
    What my wife and i do in our sexclusion room is none of your business

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    I'm very annoyed with G-Wiz, I'm sure I had Sean about to start chewing his own feet, G turns up, presumably sends Sean a PM telling him he wasn't sufficiently armed for a war of wits, and it all went quiet
    Yah i was waiting for that to continue to unfold! No malice towards the guy but you presumably saw some of my innocent queries towards him and he seemed quite flustered at just those! Can only imagine how deep a level you were getting to him on...

Banned
    Post Count
    Lupo...

You gotta love him, or else he'll kill you

Banned
    Post Count
    Lupo...

I wanted to love him but he never gave me the chance ha ha

Consistent Contributor Coldcommander's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yet again more assumptions on your part. Sorry I can't sit around all day playing words with friends! You could never get me to chew on my feet. For that to happen I would have to actually care what comes out of your mouth, most of which is just a bunch of crap, and I don't. Second I don't take orders from G wiz, like you do being a Indian Ho. Third, what's up with you and the war, there is no war. What there is, is a group of people" the Indians " and a group of people " CK " and there are members of both group. In the middle are personal battles, hence PVP! So your left with a social group. What great "war" plans can be made? How can you actually win anything? So you say you won the war, do you feel victorious? Do you think you accomplished some great feat?

Your a delusional fool to think youve won anything. The only thing you have won in this game are your attacks and robberies, nothing else. Keep thinking your some great master of words on the forum, wihich most people of CC could care less about. Horay for burnsey winner winner chicken dinner!

Post Count

Indians ass kiss

Yah i was waiting for that to continue to unfold! No malice towards the guy but you presumably saw some of my innocent queries towards him and he seemed quite flustered at just those! Can only imagine how deep a level you were getting to him on...
    can you imagine? You people make me laugh. They should call this the Presumption Tread. Ooooo I'm so flustered now what am I going to do. Arrrrghhh man I be quiet? I Think not you trolls! I have a business to run and I had to go vote with the adults today, why you little kids play CC and talk all day on the forums.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcommander View Post
    can you imagine? You people make me laugh. They should call this the Presumption Tread. Ooooo I'm so flustered now what am I going to do. Arrrrghhh man I be quiet? I Think not you trolls! I have a business to run and I had to go vote with the adults today, why you little kids play CC and talk all day on the forums.
    You mad at ME because Burn owns you? A bit misdirected, no?

Banned
    Post Count
    Peoples got too much of the goddam angries

Banned
    Post Count
    Yah pretty much...unhappy lives that spill onto the forum...if the ck leader guy had a personality he would know how to roll with the punches and not have a stroke every time he becomes ultra-hypertensive

Post Count
    Yah pretty much...unhappy lives that spill onto the forum...if the ck leader guy had a personality he would know how to roll with the punches and not have a stroke every time he becomes ultra-hypertensive
    My life is actually a very pleasant and fulfilled one. You act as if you know how I'm feeling. So now I'm ultra hyper sensitive? Hahahahahaha I'm the one smiling the whole time I write these messages. To roll with the punches you actually have to throw a couple. But go ahead and keep assuming that you know me and how I am. Funny you guys talk smack when I say something. Then talk smack if I don't say something. Got you all at my finger tips while I pull the strings. Maybe I will go silent for the next few days, that should give you all plenty of time to come up with assumptions and stories. Pathetic simpletons!
    Last edited by Coldcommander; 11-06-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Post Count
    easy on taking gods name invain. Damn sinner!

Post Count
    Lupo...

Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcommander View Post
    My life is actually a very pleasant and fulfilled one. You act as if you know how I'm feeling. So now I'm ultra hyper sensitive? Hahahahahaha I'm the one smiling the whole time I write these messages. To roll with the punches you actually have to throw a couple. But go ahead and keep assuming that you know me and how I am. Funny you guys talk smack when I say something. Then talk smack if I don't say something. Got you all at my finger tips while I pull the strings. Maybe I will go silent for the next few days, that should give you all plenty of time to come up with assumptions and stories. Pathetic simpletons!
    That would be '....hypertensive', its a medical condition where one has elevated blood pressure. HBP, aka 'the silent killer', can cause strokes and aneurysms, which can be fatal, and this was my reference

Post Count
    That would be '....hypertensive', its a medical condition where one has elevated blood pressure. HBP, aka 'the silent killer', can cause strokes and aneurysms, which can be fatal, and this was my reference
    well thanks for being concerned about my health. I'm ok. Fit and my blood pressure is normal. But if I have any concerns now I know who to talk to.