Effort= 10
    Humor = 0

Peace out!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Effort= 10
    Humor = 0

Peace out!
    No, please don't stop this argument now. It's just starting to get interesting.

Post Count
    On behalf of the Molly Maguires, can I ask that we please at least try to be civil to each other. Remember, respect does not require that you like each other. Mmmkay?

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    On behalf of the Molly Maguires, can I ask that we please at least try to be civil to each other. Remember, respect does not require that you like each other. Mmmkay?
    You are truly a classy person. I salute you, sir.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    I'm still balthazar-retiring. I will be balthazar-retired when im done. I have 3 widgets at the moment. Any display showing otherwise is another Gree screwup.

Tam: I'm collecting cases. When I've got enough that I can burn through my gold I'll open them, then change my name, and delete the game. I don't care what moves you make before and after. If you're willing to take me on my word then obviously you can minimise gold spend. If not, then so be it.

Yes, I've posted again, but only to clarify. Legit last post right here.

Bald is moving up fast on collect 20 leader board. Wonder how many he will open. I'm pretty sure he has a good idea so should be interesting. Good luck Bald

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Smile

RALMAO and LOL & RALMAO
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Post Count
    Sush noob, we got history.

Now grab your shine box.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Nope, i have two accounts now that I consider campers in Sleepy Teepee. One, I participate in events, one is pure camper. I figured out over a year ago not to buy gold for Gree games, so you can imagine my stats at this point....LOL!
    oh, must have had you confuse with someone else
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    To summarize
    Bald Zeemer has no interest in the prize.
    If he wins the item he will be deleting his account anyway.
    He is upset with Gree because they didn't send him a birthday card.
    To teach Gree a lesson in customer relations he is determined to use up his gold to win an item he can the delete along with his account.
    In doing so he is depriving someone of a place in the top 25 placings, someone who does not have the same amount of gold to just throw away and to whom a good prize could help their game playing.
    Gree did not ask him to buy gold they just gave him the opportunity to do so, from that he feels he is entitled to special attention from them.
    It's like illegal refugees demanding special attention just because they decide to force their way into another country.

Post Count
    BZ, how much of your anger towards Gree stems from not being compensated for coming 2nd in the previous event?

Your comments in regards to 'customer relations' and lack on Gree's part to give you special consideration because you are obviously one of the highest gold buyers Gree has.
    Last edited by teddie; 10-13-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teddie View Post
    To summarize
    Bald Zeemer has no interest in the prize.
    If he wins the item he will be deleting his account anyway.
    He is upset with Gree because they didn't send him a birthday card.
    To teach Gree a lesson in customer relations he is determined to use up his gold to win an item he can the delete along with his account.
    In doing so he is depriving someone of a place in the top 25 placings, someone who does not have the same amount of gold to just throw away and to whom a good prize could help their game playing.
    Gree did not ask him to buy gold they just gave him the opportunity to do so, from that he feels he is entitled to special attention from them.
    It's like illegal refugees demanding special attention just because they decide to force their way into another country.
    Tam is going to beat his ass and all he's going to accomplish is making his opponent spend more gold and thus helping gree make more money. What a drama queen.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Tam is going to beat his ass and all he's going to accomplish is making his opponent spend more gold and thus helping gree make more money. What a drama queen.
    As much as I respect BZ and his contributions to the forum, and am not happy to see him leave, I have to agree with this. If you're upset with GREE because of the choices they've made, forcing tam to drop a few thousand extra this event does nothing except give GREE more money, regardless of who wins. I think cutting losses and uninstalling is the healthy exit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    As much as I respect BZ and his contributions to the forum, and am not happy to see him leave, I have to agree with this. If you're upset with GREE because of the choices they've made, forcing tam to drop a few thousand extra this event does nothing except give GREE more money, regardless of who wins. I think cutting losses and uninstalling is the healthy exit.
    That's not how ballers do, my man.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    No, doubtless you are right, they just buy more gold and keep playing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    Sure I have used a lot of money on a quite expensive hobby. But if you bought gold for 2k$ every 3rd month...it's not super super expensive. But not GREE has made the bonus program a lot worse and all the events require more gold to complete. So my previous budget would not have worked if I wanted to remain and "defend" my stats.
    Oh I see...spending $2000 every three months on a silly, stupid little iOS game isn't super expensive?