its been fun bz. but its definently understandable

Post Count
    Balt, what name are you using for the event? I see:

1. tam, 264
    2. GoTTi's Dirty Louie, 89
    3. Frankey, 87
    4. Betty, 83
    5. Uncle Sam, 63

I thought I saw you as Balthazar-retiring and you were in the lead when I sent to sleep. What happened?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm still balthazar-retiring. I will be balthazar-retired when im done. I have 3 widgets at the moment. Any display showing otherwise is another Gree screwup.

Tam: I'm collecting cases. When I've got enough that I can burn through my gold I'll open them, then change my name, and delete the game. I don't care what moves you make before and after. If you're willing to take me on my word then obviously you can minimise gold spend. If not, then so be it.

Yes, I've posted again, but only to clarify. Legit last post right here.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    I'm still balthazar-retiring. I will be balthazar-retired when im done. I have 3 widgets at the moment. Any display showing otherwise is another Gree screwup.

Tam: I'm collecting cases. When I've got enough that I can burn through my gold I'll open them, then change my name, and delete the game. I don't care what moves you make before and after. If you're willing to take me on my word then obviously you can minimise gold spend. If not, then so be it.

Yes, I've posted again, but only to clarify. Legit last post right here.
    See you later Balt. It was fun

Edit: Actually, it was fun up until about a month ago. Since then... not so much fun. Enjoy your life after the game!
    Last edited by Pepper; 10-11-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops while Little Cat-Retired is currently building one.

Have I missed out anyone who retired for about two minutes?
    Why is it any of your business or concern why other people do things? Lol are folks not allowed to decide which degree of retirement they're comfortable with? Or are you the retirement police, wandering around and determining what you think is acceptable?

You should probably just worry about your own game, and let people do what they want. None of the nice folks you named owe you any explanation whatsoever, and I'm surprised Balt even responded, but that's his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCauda View Post
    Why is it any of your business or concern why other people do things? Lol are folks not allowed to decide which degree of retirement they're comfortable with? Or are you the retirement police, wandering around and determining what you think is acceptable?

You should probably just worry about your own game, and let people do what they want. None of the nice folks you named owe you any explanation whatsoever, and I'm surprised Balt even responded, but that's his choice.
    You're an idiot. They made quitting topics and still play this game. Shows how naive you are for supporting hypocritical addicts.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by billythekid123 View Post
    You're an idiot. They made quitting topics and still play this game. Shows how naive you are for supporting hypocritical addicts.
    Lol sure buddy, whatever you say.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by billythekid123 View Post
    Ever plan on responding to actual discussions of the game, or just make snide remarks from the portion of the bleachers reserved for the incompetent? You've had opportunities, and declined each time.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey zeemer, i know you are one of the big players in this game, and i feel ur frustration do to all the screwups lately which probably is one of the main reasons you quit. but what would it take for someone like you to not quit? What would gree need to change/not change?

Or is it your wallet that tells you to quit?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It would take Gree to provide acceptable customer service.

As a point of comparison, other companies that I spend this kind of money with tend to provide dedicated points of contact, call me on birthdays of myself and members of my family, supply ticket to gala event at major cultural institutions, etc. Gree, otoh, directly insult me. To get away with that a company would need to provide a very high quality product with no serious alternatives. Unsurprisingly, the companies that can create those sorts of product tend to not hate their customers, so the situation has never actually come up.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    It would take Gree to provide acceptable customer service.

As a point of comparison, other companies that I spend this kind of money with tend to provide dedicated points of contact, call me on birthdays of myself and members of my family, supply ticket to gala event at major cultural institutions, etc. Gree, otoh, directly insult me. To get away with that a company would need to provide a very high quality product with no serious alternatives. Unsurprisingly, the companies that can create those sorts of product tend to not hate their customers, so the situation has never actually come up.
    But despite the repeated "slights" by GREE, you and many others continue(d) to pump money in every month. All the time knowing from other personal experiences that you should be treated better. Why should they act any different? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me every month for over a year...........

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    FWIW, The (MoM)s are not happy with some of the recent changes. But we still love the game and consider adaptabillity one of our strengths, so you're not going to hear us whining.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I (mistakenly) believed they were improving their customer service. Undoubtedly I was fooling myself because this game is addictive. Once they proved that they were not intending to improve service I quit buying gold. Now I'm just burning the last of what I had on hand.

That's my personal experience. For a broader perspective I think that the social aspects of the game, and it's inherent addictiveness are why big spenders keep spending.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    I (mistakenly) believed they were improving their customer service. Undoubtedly I was fooling myself because this game is addictive. Once they proved that they were not intending to improve service I quit buying gold. Now I'm just burning the last of what I had on hand.

That's my personal experience. For a broader perspective I think that the social aspects of the game, and it's inherent addictiveness are why big spenders keep spending.
    Not saying you personally, but many of the big spenders need to look up the definition of "sunk cost". Might help them sleep better at night.