When will the next gem sale be?

A guild member asked me that question, and unfortunately as I'm a free player, I can't answer, and I haven't been tracking sale dates unlike many other things.

Many things in knd follow a pattern/schedule, such as events and chests.

Was wondering if anyone has info on a pattern for gem sales, or at least the dates of the last few sales?

Thanks!

I was wondering that too. For awhile it felt like they had a 30% sale every weekend.

Well it is really unpredictable and there really is no one to ask on this Forum, if you ask Relic what she can only do is ask in a GREE meeting about these things and hopefully she will get answers to inform us with.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Gabzor89 View Post
    A guild member asked me that question, and unfortunately as I'm a free player, I can't answer, and I haven't been tracking sale dates unlike many other things.

Many things in knd follow a pattern/schedule, such as events and chests.

Was wondering if anyone has info on a pattern for gem sales, or at least the dates of the last few sales?

Thanks!
    Join an alliance. They usually have the structure and organization to predict the next sale.

There are no grantees in sale events. There used to be times when there were hardly ever any sales - the most you would get is a 20% off. Now we have 30-60% (50% for you android folks) sales happening very frequently

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    Join an alliance. They usually have the structure and organization to predict the next sale.

There are no grantees in sale events. There used to be times when there were hardly ever any sales - the most you would get is a 20% off. Now we have 30-60% (50% for you android folks) sales happening very frequently
    1. For the week with Blitz War. Holiday(Limited Pack) sales will be "ON" after the Blitz War.
    2. For the week w/o Blitz War. Holiday (Limited Pack) sales will be "On" on Wednesday (Same timing as Blitz War)
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quick tip gree. Change the sale to be on during blitz so we can all do 75k and give you money while stocking up for war after a hard raid
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Quick tip gree. Change the sale to be on during blitz so we can all do 75k and give you money while stocking up for war after a hard raid
    Nah, that would be to easy.

It's not that hard to plan a week ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Yep, agreed gardibolt.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Yep, agreed gardibolt.
    If you buy too many in advance the nasty chest jumps in and steals them all

Recent pattern has been Wednesday holiday pack, originally 8am GMT for 24 hours.

With a 30% on weekends.

They do mix it up though - last week it started at 8pm GMT and no weekend sale (presumably because they were hoping to entice people to pay full price for the new chest).

One thing is for sure, I would rather sit out than pay £80 for 800 gems.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Yes it is. Have you seen the T25/T50 prizes for wars and raids the last month?