[Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Feedback] Soldier Equip & World Domination

Banned
    Post Count
    The new equipment is a slap in the face to those who started playing this game years ago. I started playing it because I wanted a game I could build up over time. Now with the last update that effort was useless. Losing to players with 800 million less than my attack over some boots ruined WD for me. My advice is to go back to old MW or use the equipment to add to stats, they have way too much effect on battle outcomes. Even rolling out the old LTB's made what we worked for useless. I say this as I wasn't able to buy some if them when they came out and it never bothered me I just upgraded and bought the ones I could. There is how more talk in my faction of people hating the game because of soldier equip. Most of us now are gold free and will not spend a dime on a sinking game. Gree has shot itself in both feet and have caused this game to sink all because they don't know how to listen to there customers and that shows you will not last much longer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt scarlet View Post
    2) If you really want something other than the old attack v defence how about 5 comparisions:

Total att v def
    Infantry att v def
    Ground att v def
    Air att v def
    Sea att v def

You need to win 3/5 areas to win overall. This way it would be possible for someone with huge overall stats to lose if they have focused all their strength in one area.
    ^^Absolutely Brilliant!!^^

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    The new equipment is a slap in the face to those who started playing this game years ago. I started playing it because I wanted a game I could build up over time. Now with the last update that effort was useless. Losing to players with 800 million less than my attack over some boots ruined WD for me. My advice is to go back to old MW or use the equipment to add to stats, they have way too much effect on battle outcomes. Even rolling out the old LTB's made what we worked for useless. I say this as I wasn't able to buy some if them when they came out and it never bothered me I just upgraded and bought the ones I could. There is how more talk in my faction of people hating the game because of soldier equip. Most of us now are gold free and will not spend a dime on a sinking game. Gree has shot itself in both feet and have caused this game to sink all because they don't know how to listen to there customers and that shows you will not last much longer.
    I think they are just trying to get new "meat" to spend real cash on this effed up game. they think us old-timers aren't gonna be around and keep spending like we have in the past so what better way than to essentially reset the entire game...we all start from basically day 1 AGAIN. Definitely a slap in the face for many of us. I will probably delete all 5 of my accounts as a result of this latest downgrade. Like many others in other factions...many of my faction mates are dropping this game also due to the latest changes. Thanks a bunch for the changes GREE! See ya

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Sato View Post
    I think they are just trying to get new "meat" to spend real cash on this effed up game. they think us old-timers aren't gonna be around and keep spending like we have in the past so what better way than to essentially reset the entire game...we all start from basically day 1 AGAIN. Definitely a slap in the face for many of us. I will probably delete all 5 of my accounts as a result of this latest downgrade. Like many others in other factions...many of my faction mates are dropping this game also due to the latest changes. Thanks a bunch for the changes GREE! See ya

I'll still play for awhile just because of my faction. We have talked about switching to a non gree game and all moving to that. I will not spend another dime on the game as I don't see how you could.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Refund!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonaa369 View Post
    why did I spend money on gold over the past year to improve my stats only for you idiots to come up with the brilliant idea of allowing someone with half my stats to beat me simply because they are wearing boots? Really? People who have spent money on this game have watched it go to waste with this latest update. You all have ruined this game to the point half of my faction is quitting. Nice job Gree.
    Just request a fefund from itunes/Google play. I called itunes and explained all the crap glitches, server issues, dumb updates. Got a nice little refund coming my way. I'll be getting a new Glock with my refund. I'm done spending cash on this dumb game.
    Last edited by micahformayor; 12-23-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by micahformayor View Post
    Just request a fefund from itunes/Google play. I called itunes and explained all the crap glitches, server issues, dumb updates. Got a nice little refund coming my way. I'll be getting a new Glock with my refund. I'm done spending cash on this dumb game.
    Did get 6-mos worth as well - well done and congratulations, felt sooo much better than all that wasted for nothing, not even virtual goods... No customer support, no response to tickets, feels like this game has been abandoned with couple amateur students of programming testing what else they can mess up with this once-awesome game...

Well done GREE, well done...

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    Did get 6-mos worth as well - well done and congratulations, felt sooo much better than all that wasted for nothing, not even virtual goods... No customer support, no response to tickets, feels like this game has been abandoned with couple amateur students of programming testing what else they can mess up with this once-awesome game...

Well done GREE, well done...

Yup 6 months! I honestly only asked for the last 2 months but they gave me 6.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have just gone through all the wins and equipment that I should have a i'm down around 40 as well - I have shown that we have the final prizes for each LTQ and FLTQ therefore we should have the equipment.

Im sure GREE have always been aware of this as even on the equip tutorial the def figures don't match the profile shown...

IMG_1114.jpg

It shows with changes 14 but the profile shows 16...

Gree, what are the chances of a fix before the end of the event? we have a few players with over 1500 loses of which maybe 50% should be wins based on the normal or old system of attack.

Cheers
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Lurker
    Post Count

Explain the Math

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Please post any and all feedback, comments, concerns, and criticisms about the new Soldier Equip and current World Domination in this thread.

Remember to keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.
    How is that I can have 1.8B more in attack points and lose to someone with 4 more equipment points? I get the concept but the equipment should only overide only a portion of the attack advantage.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    "2) If you really want something other than the old attack v defence how about 5 comparisions:

Total att v def
    Infantry att v def
    Ground att v def
    Air att v def
    Sea att v def

You need to win 3/5 areas to win overall. This way it would be possible for someone with huge overall stats to lose if they have focused all their strength in one area."

+1.
    Last edited by I Will Merc You; 12-23-2014 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Posting error

Post Count
    On your Profile Page there is Attack and Defence which you spend Skill Points on.
    Are these making much difference now do u think?
    What about Base Defences?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    According to Gree, skill points have no effect currently.

As for building defense, well you will just have to browse back to the beginning of Customer Appreciation Month for their stance on those.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Equipment reset, down about 10. I can't verify though since there are no quantities my inventory. I have to attack for stats and get screenshots for my defense. No transparency at all.

I win 100% of my battles until I double or triple strike and then lose 90%. I can't wait for the modifiers to start adding up so I lose more. This unit is suppose to help. Not make things worse.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Equipment > Attack ?

This WD has been very frustrating and difficult. The new calculating algorithm seems to put to much percentage on equipment. (ex. 5b 50 12 loses to 1.9b 69 18)

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please explain these losses:

Ranger89
    9.4B - Attack
    25 - Atk from Army Equipment
    11 - Your Soldier's Atk

Sickent
    6.9B - Defense
    24 - Def from Enemy Equipment
    9 - Enemy Soldier's Def

I won in every category, but still LOST!
    Last edited by Ranger89; 12-24-2014 at 06:39 AM.