One Win Away From a Streak....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Win Away From a Streak....

Post Count

One Win Away From a Streak....

And we get matched with a team that typically places 130 spots above us. Way over matched. Curious. Recommending to our one strong player not to spend gold....the kool-aid smells tainted.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer59 View Post
    And we get matched with a team that typically places 130 spots above us. Way over matched. Curious. Recommending to our one strong player not to spend gold....the kool-aid smells tainted.
    Why don't you post your Italy rank?
    (lol)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    Why don't you post your Italy rank?
    (lol)
    lol...top 250....somewhere

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    why dont you just give Gree a list of acceptable opponents for them to match you with? if you had to wait for a matchup within 5 places of you, you would probably wait for hours to get a battle. suck it up. the rest of us are. Well most of us are, there are a few children on here complaining about matchups still.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    that sucks loosing on your streak. But I have a question, have you been match up against any teams who you over powered easily?

I know for my faction we have been matched up with top 25 teams and top 400 teams, We handing some factions their A** and those top 25 teams hand us our A**s. It sucks but that's how this has been going so I can't feel bad for you.

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    So you complain when you get matched with teams 130 places above, but why dont you complain when you get matched with teams 130 places below you?

Ohhh.. because it's in your favor. Got it lol.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    yup. I've been on both ends of a beat down. the thought to start a thread complaining about it never crossed my mind. you realize you need to be 14 to play this game right?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    why dont you just give Gree a list of acceptable opponents for them to match you with? if you had to wait for a matchup within 5 places of you, you would probably wait for hours to get a battle. suck it up. the rest of us are. Well most of us are, there are a few children on here complaining about matchups still.
    Not complaining... Simply making an observation. We have been matched with very strong teams in the past and I haven't said a word....the timing is just a bit suspect. Reading anything else into my comments is simply an attempt on your part to feel....above someone else.

Knock yourself out.....

Banned
    Post Count
    There's a lot of Homers here. People aren't complaining about getting matched with stronger factions, that is bound to happen. What everyone is complaining about is the during the final battle to complete a major streak many, many factions are noticing that's the 1 time during their entire streak they are getting matched with a significantly strong faction. Based on true randomness there should not be such a strong correlation between the final battle and significantly stronger faction that many have reported, I have seen this and personally know other factions outside this forum are experiencing the same thing. It's clearly Gree trying to get people to spend gold to win the matchup to complete the quest. They are clearly stacking the deck and its complete B.S. that's what people are complaining about.

If you still cannot comprehend this, then perhaps your time would be better served to read, understand what people are posting than pressing the reply button and spewing your jibberish response.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_blayze View Post
    What everyone is complaining about is the during the final battle to complete a major streak many, many factions are noticing that's the 1 time during their entire streak they are getting matched with a significantly strong faction. Based on true randomness there should not be such a strong correlation between the final battle and significantly stronger faction that many have reported, I have seen this and personally know other factions outside this forum are experiencing the same thing. It's clearly Gree trying to get people to spend gold to win the matchup to complete the quest. They are clearly stacking the deck and its complete B.S. that's what people are complaining about.

If you still cannot comprehend this, then perhaps your time would be better served to read, understand what people are posting than pressing the reply button and spewing your jibberish response.
    I wouldn't go on to say everyone is having those problmes. We are doing fine with matchups and some of the other factions we know of too seem to be doing just fine.
    School Janitors - Inveterate Repeat Streak 12/12 offenders:

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't know what I would do if a faction 130 places over mine would attack. Then again SUP only ranks about 75 over mine. I would think a faction 55 places over SUP would be stronger then the game its self.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    These threads have turned a little negative. Let me talk about some things I really really enjoy. I really love it when some schmuck, with his faction info on every post, tries (unsuccessfully) to make you look bad on a forum. Even better, is when you hit the declare war button and get said schmucks faction as an opponent. We didnt need much motivation, but after posting a screenshot of the unsuccessful taunting in the chat room, my entire awesome faction dropped their gold and make sure we put a little shellacking on the poor unsuspecting faction.
    The only thing that would have made it better, would be if aforementioned schmuck wasnt such a low lvl. would have been even more fun to unload the gold on him personally. Even better would be to know for sure that they were on a streak. were you?
    Anybody else have fun things happen to them?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    48th vfw.jpg
    Good times, but I'm out of gold now

Post Count
    To be on a streak and lose like that. Ouch!

Post Count
    I dont care who you are matched up against. It is all about the gold. If you have gold spenders that dont mind spending vaults and vaults, there are always targets.

CC / Wall ??? Just more gold. Gree could give two craps less about anyone or anything.

Thinking about turning them into the Better Business Bureau and see what they say about there practices..