Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
    Gree must have changed fusion with the latest update.

A guild mate just fused Soulshard Raiment (mono spirit legendary) and Scorchstone Aegis (mono fire legendary) and got a 2-star armor :-(
    A 2* from two 4*s? Maybe that means they widened the fusion results to make room for more epic's being fusible, so its not guaranteed.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Your chances are REALLY low when using 3 Stars.

And no the only monos that can result in Clay are Legendaries from Epic Bosses. Click the link in my sig as it looks like you're new to fusing.
    I like your spreadsheet. Thanks so much for it.
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Quote Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
    Yikes! A member in my guild fused Soulshard Raiment level one and the Swamp Monster armor level one and got moontide. I was like "How the... Must be the luckiest player there ever was!" I fused level 70 Sky Guardian and level 20 Clayplate and got Hydromancer's or whatever it's called!
    Sometimes I really want to fire Lance, and get myself a better fusion master, lol.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Ravenlord + swamp thing= mantle of the beast
    Blackfrost raiment + tempered battlegear = guardian battlegear
    Armor of the wolf + soulshard raiment = hunter's garb

I think i'm sticked whit spirit/earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsmurf View Post
    Anyone fused clayplate/guardian? If so what did you use, I am having a hell of a time with going for clayplate. Fused like 8 infernals with spectral captains.

Also is there a good way to farm/fuse 4 star monos?
    Spirit fusion boost and air fusion boost. Gives you a mono spirit 2 out of 4 times.
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Hmm... Having mono boss armors a sort of bonus against dual armors i would prefer to max a 2750 mono instead of a 2500 epic boss armor whit dual elements. Lets see if they keep this in line
    Dual elements will be stronger as the elemental bonuses from guilds are stacked. In my opinion, non-adjacent dual elements are better than mono or adjacent dual elements.
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    Dual elements will be stronger as the elemental bonuses from guilds are stacked. In my opinion, non-adjacent dual elements are better than mono or adjacent dual elements.
    That's a fact not an opinion -- non adjacent dual elements are optimal if you're in a guild (and really who isn't?).

Fused 2 more roc and swamp >>>> 2 more 2* POS results (Lightning lord and some other I forgot).

At least before I was getting mono 4* that I theoretically fuse into moon -- now I'm just throwing away EP and GP.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    That's a fact not an opinion -- non adjacent dual elements are optimal if you're in a guild (and really who isn't?).

Fused 2 more roc and swamp >>>> 2 more 2* POS results (Lightning lord and some other I forgot).

At least before I was getting mono 4* that I theoretically fuse into moon -- now I'm just throwing away EP and GP.
    How do yo figure split elements are optimal? If I'm fighting an adjacent spirit/earth armor, I'm best off using fire/spirit over any split combo.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    How do yo figure split elements are optimal? If I'm fighting an adjacent spirit/earth armor, I'm best off using fire/spirit over any split combo.
    I wrote an answer but then realized I was completely wrong. Adjacent is better because it can get a 100% bonus with no bonus to the opponant. Split elements can never produce that result. If you are getting 100% with split elements, your opp must get 50%.

My bad.
    Last edited by The Pale Rider; 10-21-2013 at 08:32 AM.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Cloudking's Finery lvl 7 + Armor of the Wolf lvl 35 = Combustion Armor lvl 21

Finally, wooooooooo.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Cloudking's Finery lvl 7 + Armor of the Wolf lvl 35 = Combustion Armor lvl 21

Finally, wooooooooo.
    Congrats, might come in handy if next boss turns out to be Water/Spirit

Congrats, might come in handy if next boss turns out to be Water/Spirit
    Google circe and click on wikipedia, she lived on the middle of an island and was a god of magic.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Google circe and click on wikipedia, she lived on the middle of an island and was a god of magic.
    Wikipedia also kinda implied Phyrus would be Fire/Air so yea.

Either way Circe's design and color scheme looks more like Water/Air to me, but i dunno, if it continues to follow the pattern that each Boss inflicts 200% to the previous one than the logical one would mean it's Water/Spirit and the next would be Fire/Air.

Well the Headless Horseman does like to throw flaming pumpkins and fly on a horse... fire/air...

Who knows.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Wikipedia also kinda implied Phyrus would be Fire/Air so yea.

Either way Circe's design and color scheme looks more like Water/Air to me, but i dunno, if it continues to follow the pattern that each Boss inflicts 200% to the previous one than the logical one would mean it's Water/Spirit and the next would be Fire/Air.
    Phyrus was completely new, the Greek is Pyrhhus, or something like that.