Hybrid View

I think Crme City is worth your time if you like playing these types of apps.
    CC has a lot of gold buyers that can support the app for a few more years, hopefully.

After all of the promises, I'm a bit surprised the Community Management Team has gone silent in the Beyond the Dead Forum. Even if they can't say anything about the app ending, they could have posted something like, "We'll have an update later." Blatantly ignoring them is cruel & disrespectful. Gotta give respect to get it.
    I guess BtD is the CC Accomplice of GREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I think Crme City is worth your time if you like playing these types of apps.
    CC has a lot of gold buyers that can support the app for a few more years, hopefully.

After all of the promises, I'm a bit surprised the Community Management Team has gone silent in the Beyond the Dead Forum. Even if they can't say anything about the app ending, they could have posted something like, "We'll have an update later." Blatantly ignoring them is cruel & disrespectful. Gotta give respect to get it.
    I guess BtD is the CC Accomplice of GREE.
    They have gone silent with other games they have shut down. At least this time, they are pulling off events in advance so people don't spend money right before the shutdown and then run to Apple for refunds. So I guess you could say they are getting practiced at this. Still weaselly, but practiced.