Halloween Event Series Bait and Switch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Halloween Event Series Bait and Switch

Post Count

Halloween Event Series Bait and Switch

I feel this is something worth talking about. Week 1 and Week 2 were consistent in how the skulls were given out during the event. We didn't know what to expect since no information was given to us at all and I'm sure we were a little cautious when it started but I'm sure most of us were quite surprised to see how generous GREE was at giving us the skulls. I mean they were giving us like 6+ skulls like at 3/10ish. I was thinking "this is an event for the players" but I wanted to play it safe, keeping in mind the current (at the time) gold bundle of 1850 Gold, 3% Double Strike, Health Packs for 80 bucks.

Week 2 roles around and the skull distribution was also good but I waited towards the end of the event to see where it would end with the last events of it and the skulls given out were good! I finished both events for Frontline and pushed through the LTQ, so to reward GREE for a job well done, I bought the gold bundle.

Week 3 comes and they **** it up. No skulls are given out, the events now are only giving out 1 and now I can't finish week 3 because the events aren't giving them out. I mean, what happened here? Its like someone did their job and GREE realized they did it, fired that person and GREE'd up the events remaining. I mean wow, I'm impressed.

They got me to spend my money by doing a good job and then they screw you once you do. because of how this was handled, I will be contacting Google and my Bank to get my money back because this is unacceptable. GREE has made the event completely unwinnable and this doesn't deserve to be rewarded.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just buy some crates. I'm sure if you spend enough you'll have plenty of skulls.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Just buy some crates. I'm sure if you spend enough you'll have plenty of skulls.
    I'm sure I could as well but the money doesn't flow that well.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I'm sure I could as well but the money doesn't flow that well.
    Well, you (don't) get what you (don't) pay for.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well gree did me a favour on week 1. My skulls was not adding correctly. Took support 6 days to reply even tho the wave 2 was nearly finished lol waste of time as I knew what the reply would be. "Passing it over to the technical team" yeah course there passing it over lol

I stopped the ltq this time round. To many issues. Until they correct it I'm giving it a rest. And finally there is to many events on and to much tapping for me so passing up on the mw this weekend. Thanks gree great job. I can see all the hard work gone into making the events but not really executed well. Seems like its been rushed to get it out.

Banned
    Post Count
    Everything gree does now a days is a rush to get it out and is always broken.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ATTENTION GREE. We need more skulls, NOW

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Only one to blame is yourself for falling for Gree's bs

Post Count

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    image.jpg

Buying cyber products that are misrepresented or of inferior quality is fraud in Queensland, Australia. So, I say, you have a good chance in reporting it.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Except he got what he paid for. He just doesn't want to pay more to get the rest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Except he got what he paid for. He just doesn't want to pay more to get the rest.
    Gold only has one use, we already been over this.