Rivals List - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rivals List

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sounds like they(higher level) can see down but cant see back the other way.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Can someone who is on Android and has got an open rivals list with the whole level-range post his/her version please.

Post Count
    I'm iOS and L157.

I can only see L156 and 157, but I'm getting attacked by people who are L250.

Thanks Gree. I'm so glad all my hard work to be one of the strongest at my level is paying off.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    This should be an event. 24hrs of no level restrictions.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm experiencing the same with my second account but not my main...

Main = Level 179, iOS 5.1
    Second = Level 84, iOS 6.0.1

Maybe iOS 6 specific? All rivals are of an almost identical att/def banding (3.2-3.3m) on the iOS 6 handset... Level 84 account has been robbed by level 250s in the last 24 hours and sees anything from level 45(ish) to 250 on RL... On the upside, I had an opportunity to rob the sh** out of MWWM Big Shotty (AKA Founder Shotty) up at level 239... That made me do a smile...

Post Count
    I am being attacked by people 100 levels below me with similar stats. My rival list doesnt display this way, but others can clearly see me. Also, i have about 250 mob and am getting attacked by people with 500 mob.I am on the latest ios. 7 something.

Post Count
    LOL...I just checked my camper and I am getting drilled by people 150 levels above me. Gree, you guys are such morons. Geez.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Official response? I'm getting robbed by higher levels but have a normal rival list myself. Same goes for many in my syndicate.

M@
    Started late June 2012.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would like to thank Gree for this issue, because the person who robbed me because of this glitch is a much better target than the people at my level. I've been camping his hood for hours now, because he has a higher IPH than everyone at my level.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hope Gree makes this a permanent thing for everyone, time to hunt some lvl 250s
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Post Count
    Atleast let us lower levels also see the L250's! If this is the new normal, make it go both ways.

There's no one to rob down here...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You can only see rivals with similar stats, ex: 2m can see 1.8m and 2.2-4m. Mini me has this glitch/feature, and this is how it should be, way more fun

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    We are striving to make the matches worthy of the name "Rival" and therefore make the experience more fair and engaging for everyone involved.

A new matching system which attempts to take a more accurate approach to rivalry has rolled out to a small percentage of players at random. It's not client platform or version specific.

We will continue to monitor the health and quality of the system via raw data and player feedback while tuning it and rolling it out to more players as confidence levels increase. Your feedback is welcomed and encouraged during this process.

If you haven't made it to the new system and get attacked by someone who has, get up in there and hit 'em back because you're probably on nearly equal footing.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    LOL...I just checked my camper and I am getting drilled by people 150 levels above me. Gree, you guys are such morons. Geez.
    Max, we heard you and were compelled by your well-reasoned and level-headed argument.

Initially level wasn't a large component in the new matching system. Within minutes of your post we jumped into action.

If it hasn't already, expect your camper to start getting drilled much less by very high leveled players and instead by other campers in a more similar level range.
    Last edited by Aequitas; 12-19-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
    Max, we heard you and were compelled by your well-reasoned and level-headed argument.

Initially level wasn't a large component in the new matching system. Within minutes of your post we jumped into action.

If it hasn't already, expect your camper to start getting drilled much less by higher leveled players and instead by other campers in a similar level range.
    LOL funniest thing i have heard all day, almost as funny as the cowboys losing again.

Also i would love this rolled out to my mini, would be alot of target i could get some decent cash from.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas View Post
    We are striving to make the matches worthy of the name "Rival" and therefore make the experience more fair and engaging for everyone involved.

A new matching system which attempts to take a more accurate approach to rivalry has rolled out to a small percentage of players at random. It's not client platform or version specific.

We will continue to monitor the health and quality of the system via raw data and player feedback while tuning it and rolling it out to more players as confidence levels increase. Your feedback is welcomed and encouraged during this process.

If you haven't made it to the new system and get attacked by someone who has, get up in there and hit 'em back because you're probably on nearly equal footing.

If it hasn't already, expect your camper to start getting drilled much less by higher leveled players and instead by other campers in a similar level range.
    I would love to be able to rob higher level players. Most players at my level either have no iph or crazy high stats so I virtually can't rob anybody. I hope this feature gets passed along to all accounts ASAP.
    jk || level 174 || 11.1M
    The Daddy || level 101 || 11.3M