SAS: The worst cheats in CC history - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: SAS: The worst cheats in CC history

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow shocking...still waiting for SAS side of the story.
    Real shame if this is proven... Gree seriously need to do something abt this!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Froddo View Post
    Wow shocking...still waiting for SAS side of the story.
    Real shame if this is proven... Gree seriously need to do something abt this!
    More than 1 sas current members have already confirmed the story.

Lurker
    Post Count
    LOL I am with SAS and have been since it's birth and i am just sitting here laughing at all you retards who are making a big deal about this. it is a iphone game grow the **** up, no gold or real life money was stolen from baddad, only in game money was. So shut the **** up about it and go cry to somebody who cares because obviously gree does not, otherwise they would have done something about when it happened 3weeks ago.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OG ALEX View Post
    LOL I am with SAS and have been since it's birth and i am just sitting here laughing at all you retards who are making a big deal about this. it is a iphone game grow the **** up, no gold or real life money was stolen from baddad, only in game money was. So shut the **** up about it and go cry to somebody who cares because obviously gree does not, otherwise they would have done something about when it happened 3weeks ago.
    Another class response from SAS members. Confirming hacking and then claiming its not wrong in any way.

So delusional.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 932 View Post
    Its funny how you guys point out what syn has a hacker when your syndicate is full of them.... The pathetic thing is that they hacked his account because he no longer wanted to be apart of sas but spoke good about you guys after he left. I told baddad you guys couldn't be trusted I hope all of you get what you deserve.

Your friend always
    (KING) Mr932
    If our syndicate is full of hackers, would you mind giving me two or more names?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe you should say this to sas leadership.
    It's just an iPhone game so why even hacking other player's account?!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    Another class response from SAS members. Confirming hacking and then claiming its not wrong in any way.

So delusional.
    SAS does not suport Alex's rather off the cuff and offensive opinion on this matter at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madawgg View Post
    Maybe you should say this to sas leadership.
    It's just an iPhone game so why even hacking other player's account?!
    The hacker in question is long gone from SAS. If it ever happens again it won't be from a SAS member.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    SAS does not suport Alex's rather off the cuff and offensive opinion on this matter at all.
    I expect he will be removed from SAS? Seeing as you are such an honourable bunch

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The hacker in question is long gone from SAS. If it ever happens again it won't be from a SAS member.
    Monte I believe you are innocent because you're always straightforward but there's no point defending your leader anymore...you honestly think only the perpetrator is the one and only to be blamed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow so it is ok to hack cos its an iphone game?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Then who here speaks on behave of SAS?

Because frankly we are getting 2 versions. Either people who knew this and telling us they've done what they could to fix this

And those who feel absolutely no remorse and continue to sponsor this kind of disgusting behaviour.

I have called SAS "people's champion" just a week ago, don't make me regret this.

Post Count
    I am personally more concerned about the legality aspects of this... Also the future vulnerabilities to abuse this concern me too. The in game nonsense is shocking due to the in-action thus far from GREE, but just brushing off the breach of security for everyone is just alarming.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madawgg View Post
    lolz maybe you do need to take some coffee.
    well how about a paragraph-paragraph summary for ya:
    1. I condemn the actions (good good very good)
    2. However, MT is not morally upright either and the letter is full of lies. (yeah I'm presenting the other side of the story!)
    3. Killshot gave me the screenshots (big suprise!) and I'm just minding my own business
    4. SAS2 is led by the exact same hackers and they want to be on the side of morally good, how hilarious.
    5. I will quit the whole game if anything is true.

no one cares about the internal struggle between sas and sas2 coz from an outsider's perspective, it's still within sas! Whether it's the original leadership's fault, or SAS2 new leadership's fault, it's a still an SAS internal fair, and it does not help with the accusation. And your long explanations only add to the impression that you are somehow defending the original SAS leadership.
    And however you want to interpret the screenshot, original leadership condone the action, and it has already happened. So get your head straight my friend, at this point you can only be on either of the extreme ends. Now it's the time to pick sides but not stay in the middle because that would only make you look guilty as well.
    Thanks for summing it up so I didn't have to read a essay

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    "Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of SAS?"

Lol, my new tag line?