Famous When Dead - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Famous When Dead

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    Well, even with all bonuses legitamatly (cough cough) purchased, with less than 20 hrs to go, ye have just made Top 100. What about that Top 25 place you were sure of getting. There is a god..

In all fairness, he never mentioned which game he was going to be top 25.... He made it in FarmVille...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, even with all bonuses legitamatly (cough cough) purchased, with less than 20 hrs to go, ye have just made Top 100. What about that Top 25 place you were sure of getting. There is a god..
    Anything past 100 has to be bought anyways. Even if you stacked the best 60 players into a guild you only get so many hits in this game without spending. 500 pts a shot at 6 hits with 30 fights (assuming ~3 days no gold) with 60 people gets you 5.4Mil. Prob at cusp of Top 25 but that is a LOT of what ifs to get to that point.

Lurker
    Post Count

Hello my name is Tino

I'm a new player but active, if you have room for a player who makes 24 k influence and someone who not work at all i can replace next round at the event let me know, my mafia is 692050650

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdog View Post
    Anything past 100 has to be bought anyways. Even if you stacked the best 60 players into a guild you only get so many hits in this game without spending. 500 pts a shot at 6 hits with 30 fights (assuming ~3 days no gold) with 60 people gets you 5.4Mil. Prob at cusp of Top 25 but that is a LOT of what ifs to get to that point.
    I wish 500 points a hit could be guaranteed. Last time I checked my averages were a bit above 410 points/hit
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Unfortunately 3 of our top players couldn't get past that battle screen issue and the rest were busy with your mum.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy11 View Post
    Unfortunately 3 of our top players couldn't get past that battle screen issue and the rest were busy with your mum.
    I was wondering why mum was so happy this morn..

Banned
    Post Count
    I was wondering why mum was so happy this morn..
    Because she has such a loving son!

Seriously you must be the best son in the world, no joke man. I wish more people in this world were like you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by upur@ View Post
    ...a player who makes 24 k influence and someone who not work at all...
    facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Congrats HTC, welcome to the club. We're expanding fast, so grab a good seat while you can.

Your first drink is complementary.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count

Excited for this matchup so close to the end.

If only our 11 members with connections issues could get in it would be so much better.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    What happened to K1NG L30D1N4S level 212 defense over 258k ... Everyone is saying he is nerfed and thus any low level with any attack can score big points with him... Is it true SAS????.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime Time View Post
    What happened to K1NG L30D1N4S level 212 defense over 258k ... Everyone is saying he is nerfed and thus any low level with any attack can score big points with him... Is it true SAS????.
    I'm not sure about that. We don't have anybody high enough to take down that high of a defense, so you'll have to check his loss totals after the matchup.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    I'm not sure about that. We don't have anybody high enough to take down that high of a defense, so you'll have to check his loss totals after the matchup.
    Can anyone spot waldo? Waldo being the little fib in here

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow.... Everyone I talk says he was nerfed and anyone can beat him. I was told a level 12 just rammed a grenade into his corn hole and took him out.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I wish 500 points a hit could be guaranteed. Last time I checked my averages were a bit above 410 points/hit
    I wish we only battled 30 times in 3 days. It's a lot of work battling around the clock.