Player from SUP who always claims others are hackers is hacking

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Player from SUP who always claims others are hackers is hacking

Banned
    Post Count

Player from SUP who always claims others are hackers is hacking

As per topic, one of the most influential players in this game who constantly "catches" hackers or accusing people from hacking is the biggest hacker in this game.
    So much of SUP who always accuses others of hacking and forever denies it happening in SUP despite repeatedly having their own and long serving players cheating.

13 DJBs with the all the other health regen units gives him a 100% health regen.
    No please dont tell me it doesnt stack and behave like a fool.
    And if the claim is that it doesnt stack, is it possible for all other players to hak additional units? R the units awarded by Gree accidentally by mistake?

Send a ticket to Gree? Done.
    Hacker banned? Never.
    But if the player is not from SUP? Yes, that may work. So is SUP a hackers united commitee? How do I apply? Instead of buying gold constantly, I will also like to join the dark side of SUP.

For players who do not know how such things can happen, I suggest you do not comment. I have been in T10 for long enough and no longer find it interesting up there with the 2 SUPs simply having all the dark secrets and unfair play to dominate the ground.

Whoever u may be replying, to simply close both your eyes and outright lie through your nosetrils, good luck to you. With integrity gone, there wouldnt be much left to debate.
    Do what honourable leaders do, else stop accusing others when you are defending a biggest hacker within your team.

I rest my case and good luck to all who still wants to take on SUP.
    There is a saying "when you cant beat them. join them". No wonder SUP is still dominating that even the game and events are designed to their advantage.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    As per topic, one of the most influential players in this game who constantly "catches" hackers or accusing people from hacking is the biggest hacker in this game.
    So much of SUP who always accuses others of hacking and forever denies it happening in SUP despite repeatedly having their own and long serving players cheating.

13 DJBs with the all the other health regen units gives him a 100% health regen.
    No please dont tell me it doesnt stack and behave like a fool.
    And if the claim is that it doesnt stack, is it possible for all other players to hak additional units? R the units awarded by Gree accidentally by mistake?

Send a ticket to Gree? Done.
    Hacker banned? Never.
    But if the player is not from SUP? Yes, that may work. So is SUP a hackers united commitee? How do I apply? Instead of buying gold constantly, I will also like to join the dark side of SUP.

For players who do not know how such things can happen, I suggest you do not comment. I have been in T10 for long enough and no longer find it interesting up there with the 2 SUPs simply having all the dark secrets and unfair play to dominate the ground.

Whoever u may be replying, to simply close both your eyes and outright lie through your nosetrils, good luck to you. With integrity gone, there wouldnt be much left to debate.
    Do what honourable leaders do, else stop accusing others when you are defending a biggest hacker within your team.

I rest my case and good luck to all who still wants to take on SUP.
    There is a saying "when you cant beat them. join them". No wonder SUP is still dominating that even the game and events are designed to their advantage.
    Cheers buddy!

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Post Count
    Question? as part of the Bonus program, you can choose to have any unit you choose, if you spend enough. Is this correct? and is the bridge jumper a selectable one? I only post this to remove a possibility it ma be legit for him to have 13 in his inventory.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    Question? as part of the Bonus program, you can choose to have any unit you choose, if you spend enough. Is this correct? and is the bridge jumper a selectable one? I only post this to remove a possibility it ma be legit for him to have 13 in his inventory.
    I can assure you that is not the case.
    If you are having gold bonus for top tier for 12 other times, will you choose the bridge jumper? I will not for sure.

I just happened to saw another thread. apologies as I didnt know that someone else have posted a similar thread earlier, few days ago.
    So they are claiming that it was put in by mistake it seems. lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    I believe it reads something like, "and you can pick 1 major prize you missed during the cycle" which makes me think you can't get a reward you already earned, it must be something you missed. I'm not a member of that tier, or any tier though so maybe we can get some clarification from one of the idiots actually dumping that much real cash into this game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bit rich don't you think??

Maybe sups stance is if you can't beat them Join them

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    Bit rich don't you think??

Maybe sups stance is if you can't beat them Join them
    thats why i got out of the sups..i needed a indepenant faction that didnt treat me and others like north korea
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEEBOOS View Post
    Solid question Badvock but I assure you there is no legitimate way to acquire more than 1 deadly bridge jumper. The ONLY way to have more than 1 is to hack them...PERIOD. Now contrary to SPEED UMP earlier grandstanding saying they dont stack, they do.....just goes to show the intelligence of the guy...He also goes on to say that GREE themselves know about said 13 DBJ's and the issue is resolved...dont think so... I literally just checked his inventory prior to coming here and they are still there. The MOD says if we suspect someone of cheating then submit a ticket to support...DONE ..... So if he is allowed to continue playing with or without them I say to all you that currently have more than 1, wear them proud and loud.... Just dont have a SUP/PUN tag, I will report you in a heartbeat....any other faction...your on your own
    10-4 buddy i report all that are suspiciois..now wit my 200m stats i cam raid alot of them and i do ever chance i get and give it to my faction
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FactualFrank View Post
    The sad fact of the matter is that life just isn't like a movie. The "good guys" don't always win, the "bad guys" don't always lose. Someone who "hacks" is cheating, and has poor personal ethical standards. People with poor ethics lie. Hackers are liars, its just a sad little fact of life. While we all have human urge to get someone who lies to come clean, admit what they've done, etc, the sad fact of the matter is that they won't. Most liars when caught in a lie try to lie their way out of it and only dig the hole they are in deeper. Movies appeal to us because of that moment in the plot when the "bad guy" comes clean and admits what they've been up to and we get to feel like all that frustration we had was justified. Liars simply don't give that satisfaction in the real world. To do so would destroy their fragile ego that drives their aberrant behavior in the first place.

All of that being said, how satisfying would it be to play a game entirely legitimately and beat a bunch of hackers / liars / etc????

Weak minded people lacking in character eventually "join them" if they can't beat them, in my opinion. There's been many who would prefer to "retire" or simply quit who I hold in much higher regard.

Exactly sir.. Totally concur that

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEEBOOS View Post
    When this game is the only successful thing he can claim in his life, he has got to recruit the best hackers, biggest spenders to keep his virtual #1 flag high above the perch. Haven't you noticed the emotion and everyone else is wrong I am right remarks in all his post...or that COMPLETE nut job Genen....they seriously have squat else to be proud of....sad...soooo very sad

Very valid claims Mr Zeeboos.
    When developers side and preotect and defend only certain group of players, thats what we get. Nothing much we can do.
    To me now the game is for T3-4000 or more. T1 and 2 dont bother me anymore, as they are just like gods.
    Untouchable... Not just in stats but every other things relating to this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    I can assure you that is not the case.
    If you are having gold bonus for top tier for 12 other times, will you choose the bridge jumper? I will not for sure.

I just happened to saw another thread. apologies as I didnt know that someone else have posted a similar thread earlier, few days ago.
    So they are claiming that it was put in by mistake it seems. lol
    Funny how these "mistakes" that provide massive competitive advantages only find their way into SUP players bases.

Why can't I ever find these "mistakes" in my inventory and mysteriously Gree can't remove them because "it's complex" or "there is more to it than meets the eye"? I could do very well with 13 DBJs or 3 comp factories.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Banned
    Post Count
    Very interesting reading. I too have seen those 13 DBJs in his inventory. His health regen is off the charts so, yes, they absolutely do stack. Anyone who claims they are not is simply trying to misdirect attention or claim it isn't a big deal.

Guess what? It is a BIG deal if anyone has that sort of advantage especially if they are right at the top. You won't have to spend gold in WD or the boss events and just cruise through them. You will be able to put up points that others have to chase with REAL money. You will increase your stats every event and up the median that Gree uses to set the boss strength, energy requirements, etc of all other events - ever widening the chasm between the top and everyone else and making people spend more REAL money to complete the events.

There are two alternatives here. Both are unacceptable, but one is far more unacceptable than the other.

1. The guy is a hacker and has been caught out. Gree should ban him based on their TOS, promises to the community and previous banning of hackers. The SUP leadership should explain why they have been defending him so vigorously on here while they obviously have a big problem with hackers and portray themselves to be whiter than white.

2. Gree has given him the units. If that is the case then he isn't a hack and no one here can complain about him or SUP, fair enough. But Gree would have been found out giving top players a MASSIVELY unfair advantage that they know will mean more money for them - for reasons set out above. This is not just unethical, it may be far more serious for them. Let's just leave it there.

Now let me be clear that I am not saying it is one or the other. I make no accusations but cannot believe for a second it can be the second option. All I know is, it must be one of those two. Nothing else makes sense.

Only Gree can tell us what is going on here. And yes, Gree, I know you say these things need to be raised in tickets. But when we send tickets nothing ever happens!!! So we take to the forums because this is nonsense. This should not be allowed and if that's the way you allow the game to be played, we all have a right to know.

I will be waiting for an answer. I wonder if we will get one.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetamigo View Post
    Someone post screenshots of his inventory having them in it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is actually getting funny. I have yet to see proof of any of these accusations. I don't just mean this thread but any thread in the last 6 months. Though I am sure I haven't caught them all. Speaking of catching obviously u haven't either but being the optimist I am ( although this is bordering on being a Pollyanna ) use logic. If gree isn't banning them maybe it means they are legit. Or are u saying gree is going to let someone play with less gold especially a top player. They are called greedy in one sentence but now you say they are giving? Again. Logic . Hopefully that didn't confuse u. And the gentlemen mentioned above ( at least the ones I saw mentioned) are just that. Nice guys. so why don't we put the jealousy aside and switch the topic.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollymi View Post
    ....so why don't we put the jealousy aside and switch the topic
    Say what? Who said anything about jealousy? If it is possible to have 13 DJBs - completely legitimately - there would be no story here, and only then would I agree with you people who complain are just jealous.

You're either missing the point completely or trying to deflect attention away from the issue. Which is it? Something is very wrong here and it affects everyone who plays this game. We all have a right to know what is going on and what will be done about it.

And the fact that you haven't seen any evidence doesn't mean there isn't any. But thanks for playing.