No match up - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No match up

Banned
    Post Count
    Best theory to date

When we were manually matched they forgot to put us back into the automatic match up system

Sounds plausible

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh we were doing something we liked....it's called participating in an event.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post
    Oh we were doing something we liked....it's called participating in an event.
    You make it sound like that's the ONLY thing you like. Sorry, I didn't mean to be or sound rude, but "waiting" is a big part of this game, and it happens to everyone. I'm not sure how much sympathy you expect to get with this thread, or how much more effective you think it will be than 60 tickets from the biggest spenders in the game, but you are complaining about something that the other 99% of Crime City deals with as an actual element of the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Snow View Post
    you guys could go the first 2 days without fighting a single battle and still come out in first place by blowing all your loads on the last day.
    I admire the faith you have in us. But there is only so many hits you can do in a day. For example. If team 1 is 15 million points a head of us. Then we would have to score more than double what they can do in a short time frame. First you have to put on the 15 mill just to get to their current score then you have to catch up to their new score. Then you have to move passed it. And only if you matched against teams that you can score top points from

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Drifter View Post
    You make it sound like that's the ONLY thing you like. Sorry, I didn't mean to be or sound rude, but "waiting" is a big part of this game, and it happens to everyone. I'm not sure how much sympathy you expect to get with this thread, or how much more effective you think it will be than 60 tickets from the biggest spenders in the game, but you are complaining about something that the other 99% of Crime City deals with as an actual element of the game.
    a fair comment. And one I appreciate you posting. But we are sitting back wanting to play. The nearest thing to CC excitement is watching the leaderboard change , thus not getting matched is some what frustrating because we just want to do what others are able to do...play an event

Banned
    Post Count
    a fair comment. And one I appreciate you posting. But we are sitting back wanting to play. The nearest thing to CC excitement is watching the leaderboard change , thus not getting matched is some what frustrating because we just want to do what others are able to do...play an event
    Fair and true. Anyone who plays collect 10/20 events without timer resets knows exactly what you mean. However, CC can be a waiting game at times and sometimes gold=time in this game. While it is unfortunate that it is causing you an inconvenience, your ability to spend will immediately negate any such inconvenience and your dedication to winning will make the wait irrelevant.

Banned
    Post Count
    If its part of the game then everyone is being manually matched up. Some instantly thus you are confirming that we are being forced to wait out a time penalty for being too good
    What part makes you to good?
    You have more disposable income, that in no way makes you good. It's buying a title. No strategy, no planning, no skill whatsoever involved. Judging by your comments here, you could do with stepping away from the game anyway.

Post Count
    Tam is banned..
    so GREE is here... how about give us a rival too?

Post Count
    Over 3 hours now...

Post Count
    Sirius... please get a hold of a support person for us... many tickets in about this

Banned
    Post Count
    What's the go?

Fight club declares. Yet we don't get matched up

Other teams are given opponents, while we get to sit on the side lines

Can someone please sort this out !!!!
    If Gree allowed Fight Club to build up a big lead early on, you would all just go out and enjoy the weekend. They want you tapping like zombies until the final minute.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey ty, El, this sucks and is a liberty..
    Wonder what's made them do this mess up..
    It must be done on purpose...

Banned
    Post Count
    3 hours of waiting and we get this............

Post Count
    I've looked into this and you guys from Fight Club are matched up, just about on the hour each time. ATM your in a war for sure.

Try making sure you guys are on the latest app version etc and have a stable connection.

Hope that helps!

~Sirius

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I've looked into this and you guys from Fight Club are matched up, just about on the hour each time. ATM your in a war for sure.

Try making sure you guys are on the latest app version etc and have a stable connection.

Hope that helps!

~Sirius
    Sirius,
    We declared war at 10:52pm CST... It's now 2:19am CST... and no match...