Breakfast for Dinner will be adding new members

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Breakfast for Dinner will be adding new members

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Breakfast for Dinner will be adding new members

After the war event is over we are not losing any members to inactivity or lack of points scored.

We are an active midlevel guild with a fun a proven method of setting goals and reaching them. One player is leaving the game and in a few days we will be expanding by 2, opening our doors for a total of 3 active players.

Currently our first tier bonuses are maxxed out, we are midway through second and third, and have 34 active members from all over the world. The first guild quest is complete, as well as the first guild LTQ. We are excited about the upcoming raid boss content. Last war our rank was 169, this war we are in the top 150.

What we are looking for in our new members is activity, good communication during wartime, light to heavy gem spending, and the desire to help other members while still improving personal stats. Multiple device accounts are okay, we already have a few players who have HLP and LLP in the guild. Lastly, we use the free Groupme app and the expectation is that you do as well.

If you have any questions or are interested please contact me via PM or email from my profile page. Thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We finished top 150, please PM with any questions you may have about joining our team!

Lurker
    Post Count

BEWARE the BFD

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedood View Post
    After the war event is over we are not losing any members to inactivity or lack of points scored.

We are an active midlevel guild with a fun a proven method of setting goals and reaching them. One player is leaving the game and in a few days we will be expanding by 2, opening our doors for a total of 3 active players.

Currently our first tier bonuses are maxxed out, we are midway through second and third, and have 34 active members from all over the world. The first guild quest is complete, as well as the first guild LTQ. We are excited about the upcoming raid boss content. Last war our rank was 169, this war we are in the top 150.

What we are looking for in our new members is activity, good communication during wartime, light to heavy gem spending, and the desire to help other members while still improving personal stats. Multiple device accounts are okay, we already have a few players who have HLP and LLP in the guild. Lastly, we use the free Groupme app and the expectation is that you do as well.

If you have any questions or are interested please contact me via PM or email from my profile page. Thank you.
    And I can speak for the TRUTH. They were not happy ENOUGH in BFD to not hijack the Blades of Rage. J was trusted by the REAL founder of BoR (Cruz, and the original name of the guild was itscruz) and given the founder position when Cruz decided to stop playing the game. ChuChu jumped aboard to get the benefit of all the hard work and earned bonuses just a couple months ago. J and ChuChu (mostly ChuChu because J went into hiding because he couldn't face his old guild mates after his treachery) then decided they'd boot everyone that they didn't take with them - only gem players were spared - to BFD. BoR was renamed Breakfast for Dinner and was going to replace BFD2 and the original BFD2 members would be moved to the NEW BFD2 (the old BoR that was gutted and ALL remaining members booted) so they would benefit from all the bonuses and upgrades either won or bought by the ousted members.

THAT is the TRUTH about the BFD "Family" that you might be joining. If that is the kind of people you want to align yourself with...you deserve each other.

Just so you know...I am not repeating anything I heard from anyone else (or showing blind loyalty to someone I've known a couple months) I know all this because I AM ONE OF THE PLAYERS THAT WAS PROMISED FAIR TREATMENT BUT WAS JUST LIED TO, BELITTLED, CALLED A WHINER BY CHUCHU, TOLD BY HER "WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES" WHEN TOLD WE WERE BEING BOOTED FROM THE GUILD WE BUILT, AND THEN DUMPED LIKE JUST SO MUCH GARBAGE.

This bunch have no ethics, morals, or integrity...good luck dealing with them! One last thing: I have no reason to lie, but they have EVERY reason to want you to believe this is all false...because it's going to come back to bite them in the butt!

Post Count
    Sam, thanks for bringing up BFD old recruitment post.

It was thanks to this particular one that I came up to contact with BFD.

New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    And I can speak for the TRUTH. They were not happy ENOUGH in BFD to not hijack the Blades of Rage. J was trusted by the REAL founder of BoR (Cruz, and the original name of the guild was itscruz) and given the founder position when Cruz decided to stop playing the game. ChuChu jumped aboard to get the benefit of all the hard work and earned bonuses just a couple months ago. J and ChuChu (mostly ChuChu because J went into hiding because he couldn't face his old guild mates after his treachery) then decided they'd boot everyone that they didn't take with them - only gem players were spared - to BFD. BoR was renamed Breakfast for Dinner and was going to replace BFD2 and the original BFD2 members would be moved to the NEW BFD2 (the old BoR that was gutted and ALL remaining members booted) so they would benefit from all the bonuses and upgrades either won or bought by the ousted members.

THAT is the TRUTH about the BFD "Family" that you might be joining. If that is the kind of people you want to align yourself with...you deserve each other.

Just so you know...I am not repeating anything I heard from anyone else (or showing blind loyalty to someone I've known a couple months) I know all this because I AM ONE OF THE PLAYERS THAT WAS PROMISED FAIR TREATMENT BUT WAS JUST LIED TO, BELITTLED, CALLED A WHINER BY CHUCHU, TOLD BY HER "WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES" WHEN TOLD WE WERE BEING BOOTED FROM THE GUILD WE BUILT, AND THEN DUMPED LIKE JUST SO MUCH GARBAGE.

This bunch have no ethics, morals, or integrity...good luck dealing with them! One last thing: I have no reason to lie, but they have EVERY reason to want you to believe this is all false...because it's going to come back to bite them in the butt!
    Boo hoo. Non gem players want to continue to ride the coattails of gem players. I'm sure your free play added a lot to the guilds bonuses. NOT. Welcome to the big leagues.

Lurker
    Post Count

Yapping puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey****ey View Post
    Boo hoo. Non gem players want to continue to ride the coattails of gem players. I'm sure your free play added a lot to the guilds bonuses. NOT. Welcome to the big leagues.
    Little boy, you are neither original nor of any consequence. Plus, you don't even know what you're talking about, so go try to make points with your leadership somewhere else. You are nothing more than a yapping puppy trying act like a big dog.

Oh, and don't bother responding, you are pathetic and not worth me continuing this (or any other) conversation with.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey Sammy boy. You are crying because you played a game that costs money to win. You rode the coat tails of people who spent their money for you to always talk big like look how great you did. You did nothing compared to the gem players so they get rid of a loser like you and you go crying. Go cry some place else. This game is for big boys and big girls. Now get your books ready you little yellow bus will be in front if your house soon to bring you to school.

Little boy, you are neither original nor of any consequence. Plus, you don't even know what you're talking about, so go try to make points with your leadership somewhere else. You are nothing more than a yapping puppy trying act like a big dog.

Oh, and don't bother responding, you are pathetic and not worth me continuing this (or any other) conversation with.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Pls keep this thread going, pure gold. Miss the fun times .

Banned
    Post Count

Here's a typical occurrence during a war

Event leader board. Wins 8 losses 0
    Gem player1 500k
    Gem player2 440k
    Gem player3 400k
    Etc......

59th place of 60. Sam Spade. 12,000 points
    60th place is someone who has not made it online yet but they have 3400 points just from people losing to them.

Chat room (12 minutes left in war we are losing 68k to 66k)
    Sam spade says - come on we can do it. We just need a few thousand more points and we win our 9th in a row. We are doing great. Come on everyone attack. I will have 1 more attack ready in 8 minutes. We are such a great guild. I'm so glad I helped build it.

Now with 4 mins left in match score virtually tied
    Sam says - I used my last attack and I gave us the lead. Come on everyone hold them off in the last 3 minutes and we will be 9 and 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyfarmer View Post
    Pls keep this thread going, pure gold. Miss the fun times .

Lurker
    Post Count

Don't believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey****ey View Post
    Event leader board. Wins 8 losses 0
    Gem player1 500k
    Gem player2 440k
    Gem player3 400k
    Etc......

59th place of 60. Sam Spade. 12,000 points
    60th place is someone who has not made it online yet but they have 3400 points just from people losing to them.

Chat room (12 minutes left in war we are losing 68k to 66k)
    Sam spade says - come on we can do it. We just need a few thousand more points and we win our 9th in a row. We are doing great. Come on everyone attack. I will have 1 more attack ready in 8 minutes. We are such a great guild. I'm so glad I helped build it.

Now with 4 mins left in match score virtually tied
    Sam says - I used my last attack and I gave us the lead. Come on everyone hold them off in the last 3 minutes and we will be 9 and 0.
    This is more pure fiction...it never happened. I can say that for certain because you have no idea who I really am. You just proved my point that you are a little boy trying to act big. Conversation done.

Banned
    Post Count
    How come you look at your crotch every time you say little boy? I thought the conversation was over yesterday? What happend to you not reading this anymore and I shouldn't bother replying? Fiction, no Sammy this is all to real. You are the weakest link, goodbye.

This is more pure fiction...it never happened. I can say that for certain because you have no idea who I really am. You just proved my point that you are a little boy trying to act big. Conversation done.