Hybrid View

My favorite part of this war will be when all the ppl who don't make it into top 10 (because "this armor sucks") start getting dominated by BC in arena & blaming Gree for not making it clear that an epic is inherently better than a Leg+.

Maybe y'all will try harder next time?

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    My favorite part of this war will be when all the ppl who don't make it into top 10 (because "this armor sucks") start getting dominated by BC in arena & blaming Gree for not making it clear that an epic is inherently better than a Leg+.

Maybe y'all will try harder next time?
    Im curious, how is this epic non+ better than rkal+?

Thank you. Wish I could participate in what would have been my first guild war but I'm frozen from joining/accepting any Guilds! I have to wait until AFTER the guild war

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    Im curious, how is this epic non+ better than rkal+?
    -170/+100 atk/def

& if you think the base resists of an epic Kale are the same as a legendary then you should just find a new game.

-170/+100 atk/def

& if you think the base resists of an epic Kale are the same as a legendary then you should just find a new game.
    That's pretty funny but personally i dont think the extra defense is better than a higher attack

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    That's pretty funny but personally i dont think the extra defense is better than a higher attack
    Then you obviously don't understand how the mechanics of an armor with no elemental weakness works.

Then you obviously don't understand how the mechanics of an armor with no elemental weakness works.
    To each their own. The + version is pretty awesome though im sure you will enjoy it

New results are posted! Check the OP for the link. ENJOY!

Final results posted! Pls see the OP for the link!

The Eunuchorn has spoken...

...GONG....

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    busteroaf is gossiping? i'm listening ...
    Oh Cafe... I do love your enthusiasm. We must speak more on Line.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

From my understanding, the Kale armors do 50% extra damage against ALL armors (including other Kale armors), and have NO elemental weaknesses defensively. They also receive no guild element bonuses. Is there some other mechanic of Kale armors?

-170/+100 atk/def

Considering there were no epic Kale armors in circulation before this guild war ended, how did you figure out the base resists before receiving your epic Kale+ armor at the end of the war?
    Last edited by Ruthless Monkey; 12-30-2013 at 07:30 AM.
    Line ID: ruthlessmonkey
    IGN: Ruthless, level 500+
    Guild: Co-GM of Monkey Business (iOS), level 75, 10% for all element bonuses
    Want Top 10/25 in Raids? We're recruiting

I'm 100% in agreement i have red keleid + and the low defense on it kills, this new epic + star fragment is comparable to you have all northerner against an all blaze apponent, pwnnnnnn. Still low defense on red + sucks with epic + armors, it gets destroyed attack isn't everything
    Love the weak , support the poor, love thy enemy.

Pretty amazing that RR had more points than the final tally for the number 2 finisher after only 10 hours. They could've stopped then and cruised to victory.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

-170/+100 atk/def

Isn't epic boss damage, solely based on atk/def stat and elemental vulnerabilities? Haven't played with PVP damage yet, but I assumed they would use the same formula with a different constant to scale the damage down for player HP.