4th Place!!!! Sunnyvale is looking for a select few proven warriors to fill our ranks - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4th Place!!!! Sunnyvale is looking for a select few proven warriors to fill our ranks

Good Luck to you guys....I was out of town last battle and still manage to get around 130k ip and still got the boot but its all good. It's was nice being with you guys through 4 battles.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Punch View Post
    Good Luck to you guys....I was out of town last battle and still manage to get around 130k ip and still got the boot but its all good. It's was nice being with you guys through 4 battles.
    Thanks Johnny nothing but good things to say about you as a member. I have you a good referral when asked. Best of luck in your new home.

Post Count

Hey send PMs to DeepCool now not Deep_Cool

sorry about issues this thread will go away please send pms to me regarding membership

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count

send your message to DeepCool, not Deep_Cool

sorry about issues this thread will go away please send pms to DeepCool, not Deep_Cool regarding membership

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Cool View Post
    Hello to all,

If you are looking to join a strong syndicate filled with other like minded gold buyers look no further, Sunnyvale is recruiting we cleared 9 spaces so far. Not showing up for battle is unacceptable at this lvl of the game.

If you have attack stats of 250k or better and are capable of producing 400kIP in war we would love to hear from you. We are a highly competitive group that actually places a high value on fun and laughter while we fight battles.

Expect no egos or attitudes here we do not have internal conflicts and never will, our chat will keep you laughing all day long and at the end of the day you will recieve top prizes. If you meet or exceed the minimums Ive stated please contact me or newtonpa for the link to our recruitment channel. We do use GroupMe as our chat program so please download the app, and get screenshots ready to prove your abilities. and send me a message so that we can get you onboard.

Thanks as Always for your Interest in the Sunnyvale Family,
    DeepCool
    I am interested and can make the requirements