The cure to stat inflation and making this game interesting again!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The cure to stat inflation and making this game interesting again!

Consistent Contributor Curtis Snow's Avatar
    Post Count

The cure to stat inflation and making this game interesting again!

Add -% to opponents "x" modifiers to items.

For example "-5% opponent mafia attack" when they attack you or "-10% opponent influence when attacking"

This is a very broad spectrum and can bring much more to the game.
    Level: 140
    Attack: 29M.
    Defense: 23.1m.
    IPh: 6621k
    Updated: May 30, 2014

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or they could "cut" your stats by 90-95%. They could also reduce the items raw stats by 90% also. Example: The Big Gun is like 47k and 10% gun attack. Instead of 47k it should be 4.7k and you keep the nice plus 10% gun attack. Stat inflation solved

Post Count
    will be interesting to see how gree neglects all the good advice on the forum and presents 400k weapons next event
    will be fun to see who hits a billion stats first!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This doesn't sound like it would fix stat inflation. It sounds like the people at the top would receive these prizes. So then the top players would not only have the most + stat modifiers, but would also have opponent destroying modifiers. This is just more stat inflation.

Although I guess it would add more of an element of chance to a game that clearly doesn't have enough of that. *sarcasm*

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger$ View Post
    Or they could "cut" your stats by 90-95%. They could also reduce the items raw stats by 90% also. Example: The Big Gun is like 47k and 10% gun attack. Instead of 47k it should be 4.7k and you keep the nice plus 10% gun attack. Stat inflation solved
    its the mods that are causing inflation, but gree cant cut back on mods because people wont spend gold. i dont care what the prize is i would get way more from the 10% mod than the 47k

and they cant cut stats that people spent money for, that would cause a lawsuit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    its the mods that are causing inflation, but gree cant cut back on mods because people wont spend gold. i dont care what the prize is i would get way more from the 10% mod than the 47k

Fully agree with you. The only thing they could do, although gold spend would suffer, is limit the mods and significantly reduce the stats of the prizes awarded. The issue with doing this is people will complain that the prizes are crap. They've kind of dug them in to a hole with no real good way out other than making a second version of the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    crime city 2 sounds good to me

Post Count
    the only way this game can ever recover from stat inflation is if gree sells this title to someone else. no more greetards to deal with, the game will flourish

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol jeremy..they can't to add a new kind of mission in game or modify some,or repair problems from android...are alot!! and u want crime city 2...

I don't use gold! I'm VERY ACTIVE. Full participation in all events...100% participation. GREE solve all android problems!!!

Voodoo Assassins @ KlitschkO Lev162 ATTACK 220.255.700m DEFENCE160.200.980m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It will be a new special type of crime city where GREE listens to is and tickets are resolved the first day, no glitchy events, a vault of gold will last a full cycle, sas will finish first.

What a beautiful dream

I might make it myself lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To begin with, I remember in "old cc" a great weapon was 4k. I used to get super excited when I could ACTUALLY finish the normal phase of a LTQ. I still remember the moment when I got a 1.5k for completing normal on LTQ and those were great weapons 7-8 months ago.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post

Trust me it isn't the mods. I have been playing for almost a year. I had like 80k stats and got a 5% gun attack mod in a case event. It barely gave you anything and there wasn't a swarm of campers like today. Super mini account with 3 million stats. The weapons base attack jumped from let's say 14k attack tops to 140k!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger$ View Post
    Trust me it isn't the mods. I have been playing for almost a year. I had like 80k stats and got a 5% gun attack mod in a case event. It barely gave you anything and there wasn't a swarm of campers like today. Super mini account with 3 million stats. The weapons base attack jumped from let's say 14k attack tops to 140k!
    Yes it is the mods and if you think difference you're an idiot!

My stats are more than doubled by mods alone, super mini with 3 mill? I can get 3 mill on an account in two weeks its not hard, my gun attack is over 100% thise mods give me more than that weapon so changing raw stats of weapons will do nothing

Intrested in what your stats are now as 5% gun attack gives me around 300k rise

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    I remember in old cc when 500/500 items were the best
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    I remember in old cc when 500/500 items were the best
    Yes I know! That was a good weapon back then. Now that's is the prize for completing the first 5 missions for LTQ lol.