Remeber when........

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remeber when........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Remeber when........

Gree decided to run battles twice a month... the push back from everyone that it was too costly in time and money. Even resulted in a half attempt at a gold boycott. To me the way events are now I would rather have two battles month. These new events cost just as much if not more gold and are just as time consuming. Not to mention boring as hell. But what can yah do. Either way gree gets their money. Wont be surprised if we get a pvp event stacked on this weekend as well

Post Count
    First!

Don't play every event.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haha... try not to but they have a tendency to suck you in

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Some of the new events have spiced the game up for me, esp the team Events.

I just boycott the PVP and that sham event thats on right now, plus i would like to see 48 hour battles

Post Count
    Remember when getting M4/A1s was the goal and finding a level 7 warehouse to rob was a big deal?

Post Count
    my input to everyone, if u want to complain about having to use gold to complete the events, dont play
    if u want to complain about what gree does in the game. dont play
    if u want to complain about anything in the game, dont play..

this is the best game ever.

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    LOL spoken like a pro.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    First!

Don't play every event.
    Yeah and if you are concerned do what dipstick does. He kills it with tap joy gold. He has signed up for at least 14 credit cards and watched at least 75000 videos. But I do agree what he is saying here. You can go gold free in any and all events or just not participate.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    my input to everyone, if u want to complain about having to use gold to complete the events, dont play
    if u want to complain about what gree does in the game. dont play
    if u want to complain about anything in the game, dont play..

this is the best game ever.
    This is the best game for you because you do not play with gold therefore you should not be telling anyone what to do. You don't understand how this game keeps you playing with gold, it's a competitive drive. This is not the best game and you know it, you just don't want to show your true colors. Keep off the forum unless it's productive

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    This is the best game for you because you do not play with gold therefore you should not be telling anyone what to do. You don't understand how this game keeps you playing with gold, it's a competitive drive. This is not the best game and you know it, you just don't want to show your true colors. Keep off the forum unless it's productive
    i have used gold. on 2 of my 3 accounts. i wasnt telling everyone what to do. just sying if u want complain. then keep it to your self or dont play

i have used gold. on 2 of my 3 accounts. i wasnt telling everyone what to do. just sying if u want complain. then keep it to your self or dont play
    So when Gree screws up I'm suppose to just be quiet and and enjoy it. Seems like you have way too much time on your hands if you play on 3 accounts anyway. There is an awesome new invention it's called outside, heard there is a lot of fun things to do there.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    it is could freedom of speech if you don't like it don't come on the forums simple. we as paying customers have the right to be heard , we are the ones that are giving gree's big bosses a fancy lifestyle . to be honest they are lucky to have so many loyal customers if this was any other company they would be shut down by now . Your not our boss.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    it is could freedom of speech if you don't like it don't come on the forums simple. we as paying customers have the right to be heard , we are the ones that are giving gree's big bosses a fancy lifestyle . to be honest they are lucky to have so many loyal customers if this was any other company they would be shut down by now . Your not our boss.
    You overpaid for your free speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    👆 What he said

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You overpaid for your free speech.
    yep your right. i shouldn't have even spent a dime on this game.