I see no birds!! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I see no birds!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bird man is back!! Coooool. Spreken ze hacklish? Where is my invitation to your sup hacking room??? I've asked ten times!!! I even used google translate on what I saw on suprevealed or suphacks thing on twitter but could never do it right. Please translate for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    "I am not a bird although I talk to them enough to have a true understanding of your hypocrisy."
    Lol can you teach me how to talk to birds donkey? I thought donkeys and birds are different species altogether but I guess they can communicate with each other.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    nope. read your first post, then yada yada yada skimmed through like 4-5 of back-forth of pms-type rants and posted suggestion - guilty? Yeh. Had nothing better to do? Yeh. So what? Come punch me right in the nose if I said somehting wrong, dpn't bash me like you did that retired guy lol Seriously, you all must know each other by names after 5 years of tapping on each other's MW names - why you all need to even bash each other on this forum, i just don't get it...

Oki, back to real fight - Mayweather or Maidana? eh? ;]
    I like maywearher. He's getting older but it doesn't seem to matter. Lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Bird man is back!! Coooool. Spreken ze hacklish? Where is my invitation to your sup hacking room??? I've asked ten times!!! I even used google translate on what I saw on suprevealed or suphacks thing on twitter but could never do it right. Please translate for me!
    Sorry no cattle is allowed to the SUP house. But with you been an honorable member of the flock for many moons now and having few of your accounts banned already definitely provided you with enough hacking expertise. Chirp away woodpecker.

Post Count
    A) Alluded: to refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion
    B) Eluded: to avoid or escape by speed, cleverness, trickery, etc.; evade
    C) Digital Immigrant: Digital immigrants, although they adapt to the same technology as natives, possess a sort of "accent" which restricts them from communicating the way natives do.

Attention Grammar Police: despite what you’re instincts are telling you, a few typos or mistakes are usually not the end of the world, especially in certain venues like informal message boards. Write your text, proofread it, and then let it go.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    I like maywearher. He's getting older but it doesn't seem to matter. Lol.
    Yeh, a tiny bit slower not moving as much, but when needed - still lightning fast and just master at winning. All wanna beat him, but all fail... Reminds me of something similar in MW, hmm... can't remember what lol

Was good fight though, Mr Money wins again - nite all ;]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am in no way apart of this but i know for a fact that several sup members are given gold for either testing or working for gree, so its funny to see them talk **** to the others asking for donations, both stupid so lets move on and play for top 3 and beyond

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    "I am not a bird although I talk to them enough to have a true understanding of your hypocrisy."
    Lol can you teach me how to talk to birds donkey? I thought donkeys and birds are different species altogether but I guess they can communicate with each other.
    Ding ding ding, this for crap thread is now complete. Gene has graced our presence with his predictable bird fetish talk. Gene get some new material, it's as old as you are.

Post Count
    Nope, I'm still here.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wll Toby , you guys rhetoric is older by far, you guys keep talkng about something from two years ago that has been addressed and answered upteen times, though it's not the answer you want to hear ( that pesky truth and facts thing again) lol, the more otu birds chirp, the more obvious you're just not happy about something. Maybe current events? You were just so sure you had that one in the bag wernt you. Well the guys who planned it can't seem to listen to what I told them it would take, so was bound to be nothing more than taking the team for a ride. You don't think that maybe sup was aware and planned for such an event. Sup is never prepared, and never plans, do they. They don't ever seem to be able to respond as of they know exactly what's in store. Or do they? Lol. Oh boy, the more you whine, the more I see you're slowly getting the picture here. Let me see,what could be in store next? Hmmmmm. I'll get back to you on that one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Examples from the oxford dictionary

‘But Budde settled down and retired the next three batters.’
    ‘It requires retiring all twenty-seven batters in order, without allowing a single runner.’
    ‘Scobie took the mound for the seventh, retiring the first batter.’
    ‘Later that evening after they had all finished their Christmas dinner, Sam retired to the window seat to read one of the new books she had gotten from Bryant.’
    ‘At the outbreak of the Civil War he retired to Montgomery Castle and declined to become involved.’
    ‘At half-past seven the onlookers had retired to safe positions five or six hundred yards away.’
    ‘MaryAnn wasn't worried about Lizzie because Lizzie rarely had plans for a Saturday night and usually retired early.’
    ‘The music started to die down, and the king announced for everyone to retire for the night.’
    ‘Late that night, after everyone had retired, I sat up in bed, listening to the chirps of the night creatures.’
    ‘The trial continued the next day and the jury retired to consider their verdict.’
    ‘The jury retires to consider its verdict - the jurors go into the jury room.’
    ‘After three days of courtroom arguments, the 12 men of the jury retire to decide if the boy is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.’
    ‘The great black dragon was forced to retire from the fight.’
    ‘To the north of Ypres the Germans, by employing a large quantity of asphyxiating bombs, the effect of which was felt for a distance of a mile and a quarter behind our lines, succeeded in forcing us to retire.’
    ‘Yermati led a tactical retreat and the elves retired to their kingdom.’
    ‘When your clients are running late on their payments, it is unlikely that they will be able to retire the entire balance in one payment.’
    ‘After the war ended in 1816, these taxes were repealed and instead a high tariff was passed to retire the accumulated war debt.’
    ‘Most discussions of the surplus involve retirement of the publicly held debt, but once this debt has been retired, the surplus has to be redirected elsewhere.’
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 02-03-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Retired, I'm sorry, but I think you're proving his point about whether or not you're retired. I guess I could say I'm retired too, since I mo longer participate in Indy events in the game. Yet by competing in faction events, I do end up completing and taking prizes in Indy events. I'll just say I quit the game, of and when I do. I'd subject that if the game is still installed on your device, and you open it, and perform any action in it, then you still play the game, at some level. You could say you've reduced your time in the game. You could say you've stepped back from competing at as a high a level as you once did. I wouldn't mind the term retired if your truly had left the game, but then we would not be here having this convo. I think it's funny seeing the retired in front of names in the game, even some of my old teamates. I think ferr set the standard so to speak for that, and used it incorrectly.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    What is the point of this thread? Was it to get OSW (or their supporters or anyone that doesn't like SUP for that matter) to react and start a flame war?

I see no purpose other than to bait others and start a flame war. This is so unnecessary, so infantile. It smacks of being a really bad winner. Yes, SUP kicked OSW's butts, we all saw it, but instead of winning in style you had to go into the gutter. You have zero character and now we all know that too.

Where are the mods. This is clearly against the TOS. I would like to know why everyone trolling on this thread is still allowed to post freely. You have banned others for much less, let's see you ban the guys who use the forum to stir it up and cause the bad blood to continue. This isn't the first time. Rummage through the earlier posts of these people.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm just responding to what others post. And no, when they come here and start their usual drama of accusing is of cheating etc, that they have been proven to do, I will speak up. I'd suggest they don't get Into a match in here that they can't win, just like they do in the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    To use his football analogy

A footballer could retire from playing but return to the game as a coach..

I retired from spending and partaking in events and now only do beta testing.

Ps. I'm afraid to say that I am not Ferr. Just a player that in the past spent far too much in this game and eventually broke free.. I do still regret the amount I spent. I could afford it, but thankfully the purchase of an additional house allowed me to revaluate what I should spend on
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 02-03-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Post Count
    It's funny how SUP are always spouting the usual drivel about OSW, but OSW act with far more dignity.
    I don't know anyone from either faction, but it's not rocket science to work out who the decent people are as opposed to the pond life