Raid Boss - Blinding Love live! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss - Blinding Love live!

Post Count
    Yup, this is a total joke. Who the f*ck thought the approach taken for this event was remotely a good idea?
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think they did this to limit the top guilds from raising their stats too much. But to make it this much harder will just cause everyone to pass on this event. GREE please fix the damage to BOOSTED attack. If you make the bosses 2-3 times harder don't also take away boosted attack.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty mackenzie View Post
    I think they did this to limit the top guilds from raising their stats too much. But to make it this much harder will just cause everyone to pass on this event. GREE please fix the damage to BOOSTED attack. If you make the bosses 2-3 times harder don't also take away boosted attack.
    And put in some decent reward drops.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just beat Dolorous Deeds 20/20. Now I'm doing LESS damage. WTF Gree?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can anyone fill me in on the hypocrisy that is this forum: EVERYONE complained about legendary units and INSANE stat inflation. Now that legendary are gone, EVERYONE is BEGGING for them back. Whatever your view is, at least stand by it...don't just go by whatever favors you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Can anyone fill me in on the hypocrisy that is this forum: EVERYONE complained about legendary units and INSANE stat inflation. Now that legendary are gone, EVERYONE is BEGGING for them back. Whatever your view is, at least stand by it...don't just go by whatever favors you.
    My problem isnt with the unit value dropping it is with the consistency. Hell, I don't even have a problem with Gree trying to make money (loads of it) on this game. They are in the business of making money and not providing this game as a public service.

They just don't think before they leap because they are so eager to keep the train rolling along. Buildings are useless in most kingdoms. Gold is for the most part useless. Weapons and armor are useless (unless you were lucky enough to get a hero weapon before they decided to stop putting weapons quests out). Raiding and doing day to day things have become a penalty.

As much as I would like to see Gree improve on their programming so we don't have so many errors related to rolling things out so quickly, would love to have some sort of a team that can reasonable evaluate cause and effect related to the game.

Here is some earth shattering concepts, raise the max levels, make new units destructible, reevaluate how points are give in wars so people don't have to feel like they have to calculate every thing in every quest before they can decide to do it.

Post Count
    Figured out they DID change the damage calculations (maybe).

1 Quick Attack = 25% of your Boosted ATK.
    1 Force Hit = 125% of your Boosted ATK.

Even with this, the HP values on the top tiers are insanity, the prizes outright suck balls, and if the kill quotas for the higher end of heroic quest are the same, that'll just be the icing on top of the cake.

This might just be coincidence on my part though. I've got 52m attack on my profile. My free hits are 13m and my Force Hits are 65m. Might be coincidence though.
    Last edited by Lys; 02-11-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post

Even with this, the HP values on the top tiers are insanity, the prizes outright suck balls, and if the kill quotas for the higher end of heroic quest are the same, that'll just be the icing on top of the cake.

This might just be coincidence on my part though. I've got 52m attack on my profile. My free hits are 13m and my Force Hits are 65m. Might be coincidence though.
    Lys - Interesting. I have a friend who has the same calculations that you do for their single and force attack. However my FA is 175% of my attack with my single hit being a corresponding 35% of my attack. I'm a bit lower in attack than you (more than a bit, about 26M), so maybe different calculations for different attack tiers?

Post Count
    Im aprox 50% on a single hit and 250% on a FA. Dont think its tiers, just you have the algoritm wrong. They problaby not use the boost at all. Unboosted x 1 and unboosted x 5. Unboosted could be with or without building boosts. I dont have the time to check it out.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just play what you can for free, finish the regular part of the quest, and then farm mid level bosses for crappy 3k units. That's about all you can do with this (not very well thought out) quest. Luckily we all have free will and can choose not to play it. there will be yet another event in a few days that may be better.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you want to know your unboosted attack have someone that is your ally find you on their ally list, this will give you your true unboosted stats. it should match up with your QA

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post

I am seeing the same calculations. My boosted attack is 31m and my RB Force Attack is only 37 mill. It was over 50 mill in previous RBs. Players with stats lower than mine have higher FAs. It makes no sense. This was GREEs response to my ticket: Thanks so much for writing in. We appreciate your feedback concerning the game. This change was implemented to make things more fair across the board, but we apologize for any frustration you've experienced concerning this.

How is a random calculation of Force Attack fair to those who have spent time and money building their stats?

Post Count
    My Raid Boss damage is only 27.8% of my boosted attack stat.

I have a lot of boosts.

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1 FA = 5 QA. it says on the options...
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Just some response from GREE on this would be nice. Yeah right.

(Do not reply with quote on this people, I know what you are gonna say).