The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

The Hate Mob are ruining the forum.

Dear Moderators,

Many people have stopped posting or even coming to the forum anymore.

The Dewin Nutter, Mentally incontent, Danger Rat and other wannabees are ruining it for most of us..

Troll posts, inane drivel and bullying. Anyone who posts a thread or reply they don't agree with with their non stop GREE bashing is ganged up on.

Its time it stopped and the mods stepped in.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any serious thread is locked or removed, so the faults are maybe shared

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Dear Moderators,

The Dewin Nutter, Mentally incontent, Danger Rat and other wannabees are ruining it for most of us..

Troll posts, inane drivel and bullying. Anyone who posts a thread or reply they don't agree with with their non stop GREE bashing is ganged up on.

I completely agree. Those boring idiots make this forum essentially worthless.

Very few experienced players come in here now because of their gibberish.

Their impotence in the game is only matched by their banality in here.

Please go away.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    oh yes, THATS the reason 5 hoover bikes gets you into the top 30k

Do you guys awalys run off to the teacher when some disagrees with you? even though your posts are against TOS you feel free tomake them.....interesting

Post Count
    wow, no mod has stepped in?

#favoritism
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Plenty hate right here in this thread.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    LOL need a tissue boys??

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think this is off-topic fodder for the troll baiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    oh, the irony is strong with this one. Dripping with it he is.

It's kinda like the chicken and the egg. Which came first? The exploitative policies and rubbish customer service of an organisation specifically designed to milk addicted whales in return for giving them a farcical sense of entitlement because they can buy their way to the top of an imaginary dung pile, or the entitled attitudes of said addicted whales that they think they're special enough to get yanked the opinions of those that point out the farcical nature of their addiction to an organisation with exploitative policies and rubbish customer service? One of life's little conundrums. Oh well, I guess we may never know the answer.

Maybe if the organisation wasn't quite so exploitative and gave decent service that respected the customer, there would be nothing to point out and everyone would be happy? How's that for a radical concept. There certainly would be less new complaints on the forum from those experiencing the organisations fantastic coding skills and helpful service for the first time, the only place incidentally where anyone pays any attention to a complaint, certainly not "customer service", and there'd probably be far less posts from said addicted whales complaining about complaints, mainly I think because, like any addict, they don't like having the ultimate futility and harmful nature of their addiction pointed out to them? Just a thought.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I myself have posted less and less lately.

I do not mind everyone posting their opinion. I think we all have a right to do so. Positive or Negative, I believe people can post their opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

If someone is really annoying, I can just add them to my "Ignore List".

The forum is supposed to be used for sharing information and posting issues/problems found with the game.

I thought one of the purpose of this forum is for GREE to send us useful and thorough information we can all use to enjoy the game more.

But instead, we get misinformation, too-late information, vague information, same old excuses and just plain lack of any information.

I can rely more on my faction teammates to provide better and more useful information!

That is why I rarely post on here anymore.

Just my opinion.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Haters Gonna Hate

Dear Moderators,

You sir need to relax and lighten up. If you don't like what you see then go to the next thread. If you don't like something on TV, change the channel. If you don't like what's on the radio, then change the station. You crying like a little BxTxH only adds fuel to the fire.
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Dear Moderators,

More like Gree is ruining it for you. You're just too freeking stubborn to realize it. Just keep spending. The Gree loves you! LMAO

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    More like Gree is ruining it for you. You're just too freeking stubborn to realize it. Just keep spending. The Gree loves you! LMAO
    I guess that's the trouble with spending lots and lots and lots of money, you feel like you should own something, anything, at the end of it all.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-13-2015 at 04:34 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by danger mouse View Post
    i guess that's the trouble with spending lots and lots and lots of money, you feel like you should own something, anything, at the end of it all.
    bingo!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I vote this thread a thumbs up for most comedic thread of the year award. We love you Vegaman����