iOS game crashing thread - Hightower please read - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS game crashing thread - Hightower please read

Post Count
    The crash problem is a memory problem. There is too many stuff in the game at the same time.
    I checked it out. Modern War takes the most memory of all my games.
    It is only on IOS.

But as i see how your programmers work, (every event is a mess) then they dont know how to handle memory issues in the game.
    So stop with new all the new stuff such as hardcore Boss. You tried it two times and it failed.
    You are making yourself rediculous as president Hightower if your team is presenting 2 times such a mess.
    Stop this event no one likes it .
    My top 10 team doesn't like it at all.

Post Count
    After doing the updated, Game still crashed.. iOS.. Can you test your updated before releasing it.. Tired to be the tester for you and not pay for it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hightower are you gonna respond to this or just keep letting us hang??? I'm on game version 6.0.1 now so there have been updates since my original post yet nothing has improved, in fact I think it's worse with 6.0.1. I can barely last 2 minutes in the game. For christs sake address this issue with some sort of comment and get your development team to focus on this instead of new content.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Our team of professionally trained, experienced, educated technicians are working day and night to put out the best, gosh darned gaming product in the world.

Please bear with us as a little longer and you'll see something wonderful.

Making gaming great again!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Development Team
    Post Count
    iOS Update 6.0.1 contained a fix to the Recycling System, Limited Items, and Health Refill on Level issue. Other crashes are still being investigated by the engineering team and were not intended to be fixed by 6.0.1. I will ask for information regarding these issues and will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    The crash problem is a memory problem. There is too many stuff in the game at the same time.
    I checked it out. Modern War takes the most memory of all my games.
    It is only on IOS.

But as i see how your programmers work, (every event is a mess) then they dont know how to handle memory issues in the game.
    So stop with new all the new stuff such as hardcore Boss. You tried it two times and it failed.
    You are making yourself rediculous as president Hightower if your team is presenting 2 times such a mess.
    Stop this event no one likes it .
    My top 10 team doesn't like it at all.
    They are not interested in fixing problems, they are only interested in money rolling in. As long as players spend they keep chugging regardless of unplayable this game is becoming.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This morning , with the catchup popups from the LE building it has taken me 40 minutes and at least 10 reloads to just get past the popups before I could even get into the game. I have been playing this since it started but am now ready to give up. THIS IS UNPLAYABLE!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Very difficult to play when beating a boss crashes game, recycling crashes game, collecting money crashes game, looking at another players base crashes game, having game open and doing nothing crashes game and in fact, opening the game leads to it crashing.

This is definitely the worst IOS has ever been.

If you link IOS account to Android, can you play game on both platforms or does it mean that iOS account always has to be done on Android and IOS is redundant?

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming For Life View Post
    Hit NPCs - game crashes
    Deploy during FL - game freezes then crashes
    Hit a target during WD - game crashes
    Buying units - game crashes
    Hit a epic boss - game crashes
    Looking at profile - game crashes
    Hit 1 - 3 raid bosses - game crashes
    Pop ups from levels completed - game freezes then crashes
    Hit a hardcore boss - game crashes
    Staring at my base doing nothing, not tapping/touching anything, only just waiting to hit the declare button - game crashes

ANYTHING THAT U DO OR DONT DO IN THE GAME - game crashes

The list goes on and on and on and on and on.......... What other more examples do u seriously need?
    This is best way to sum up ios crashes i have seen. Even doing nothing just having mw open and crashes is the craziest one!!
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Development Team
    Post Count
    Modern Warriors,

I have finished combing through this thread and will now create tickets for investigation. I will also look through CS tickets to attach to the bugs to support high prioritization. A big thanks to everyone who contributed useful comments. We appreciate that so many players interested in improving the experience playing Modern War.

Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Modern Warriors,

I have finished combing through this thread and will now create tickets for investigation. I will also look through CS tickets to attach to the bugs to support high prioritization. A big thanks to everyone who contributed useful comments. We appreciate that so many players interested in improving the experience playing Modern War.
    Well, this is good news for IOS but what about Android? I just leveled up, no skill points. . . Log in and play for a few mins, crashed. . . NPCs invisible. . . Recycling still not working properly. . . The list goes on.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm giving Gree 2 weeks to fix the crashing, if they don't I am more than likely going to
    Delete the app. It's getting pathetic especially since the bosses have no wait time and after 2 bosses being triggered it crashes. Then all the double strike pop ups doesn't make it better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Modern Warriors,

Hightower, thank you for responding and making the effort to do this. In the event it helps I have pasted the response I get from CS when reporting the issue. It always basically the same with the only difference being the events mentioned and the game version. Perhaps your search for tickets can be based on this type of reply because I think we all get the same response.

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some lag/freezing or crashing while making deploys during the Frontline event, World Domination Event and LTQ event. Our team of engineers is looking into similar reports now and it will be fixed soon. Unfortunately, we are not authorized to offer any compensation for this situation. However, I will pass your feedback directly to our developers for further consideration. Also please note that the current version of the game is 6.0.1 if you are in older version please upgrade to new version of the game, which contains many bug fixes and other improvements.

Please bear with us while we investigate!

Best Regards,
    Charles

Post Count
    My mini with no double strike and no faction hq does not crash. My main, also ios, crashes after every 4th hit
    Global Strike Force

Post Count
    Yup the older the account the more crashes and this is because the data set gets huge. Caused by the number of buildings, items in inventory and the inability of the IOS devices to move this much crap around at the same time. Since the engineers have continued to refuse to address this fundamental issue I do not foresee any fix in the near or distant future.

iPads still crash far more often then the iPhones though RB is now locking up on all our iPhones.

Also had another round of Level up pop ups on the iPad which rendered it useless for about 20 minutes.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13