If no one loses does anyone win?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If no one loses does anyone win?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

If no one loses does anyone win?

Win one 5 node in Frontline and all the others fall like dominos including the wrapper prize for 9.

Is this the Gree solution to failing to award prizes periodically to some: Give to all

Oh well. At least Gree is consistent: Can't do a f ing thing right.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now that the 5 node wrapper isn't a Factor in Frontline my Faction's big scorers don't have even 25% of what they would normally have at this time. Wonder what the GREE'S Gold score is for this event?

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm afraid the game is dying.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    I'm afraid the game is dying.
    What's new?
    Gree is killing the game from moment of buying.
    But funzio built great games that are live till now!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol, people were complaining about the game when it was run by Funzio. The good old days...

Now I'm starting to think a bunch of Fox News anchors are playing the game the way doom and gloom keeps popping up in the posts.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Frontline is still pooched. Win 1 five node and all the prizes cascade down. Another event where Gold is superfluous. How long can they bleed money through incompetent programming?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Now that the 5 node wrapper isn't a Factor in Frontline my Faction's big scorers don't have even 25% of what they would normally have at this time. Wonder what the GREE'S Gold score is for this event?
    So your blaming gree cause your team isnt scoring? Hmm.. thats a new one.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think he was saying that since they don need all five nodes, they aren't spending gold to get them, so revenues are down.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At least you can do the frontline. I can see the various goals, but as there is no frontline icon on game, none of my faction are able to take part. Boxes have also disappeared from view.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Strange that every member of an entire faction has no access to FL.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Elite View Post
    At least you can do the frontline. I can see the various goals, but as there is no frontline icon on game, none of my faction are able to take part. Boxes have also disappeared from view.
    I guess your the only one in your faction as that's very strange. Our faction has no problems. Well except for the usual glitches you get with fl.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    I guess your the only one in your faction as that's very strange. Our faction has no problems. Well except for the usual glitches you get with fl.
    Afraid not, logon on Android gives message serverResponse is null. Member deletes and tries again but cannot get logged on but can download game. On IOS, three guys get logon failed as message. If you delete and download, then you get in but no frontline or boxes are available. As soon as you logout, you can't get in again. Hoping when frontline finishes in a couple of days, might get sorted out.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    with these glitches Frontline is fun. There is no strategy anymore once all prizes are given. It's simply spend more than the other team type of event, much like WD. BORING>

We have not put up much points since the glitches and will probably spend even less next cycle if it's not fixed. FL is the only event left that we actually enjoy.

Come on Gree, fix your sh@t!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    with these glitches Frontline is fun. There is no strategy anymore once all prizes are given. It's simply spend more than the other team type of event, much like WD. BORING>

We have not put up much points since the glitches and will probably spend even less next cycle if it's not fixed. FL is the only event left that we actually enjoy.

Come on Gree, fix your sh@t!!!!
    Shat? You mean shìt?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Shat? You mean shìt?
    I reckon within 30 seconds of Frontline finishing, all members of my faction were able to get back into game and now everything working. That meant both Android and IOS users were instantly back at the same time. Must have been coding issue I guess, but we shall see when war occurs at weekend.