Hate Club v. Fanboi Crew

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hate Club v. Fanboi Crew

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Hate Club v. Fanboi Crew

This weekend, in what can only be described as an epic frontline-related battle, the face off between the notorious "Hate Club" and the newly organized resistance, touting the "Fanboi Crew" handle, has ignited the forum with endless smiles.

Recent events, succinctly summarized as an "I know you are, but what am I" discourse, and debates over being made of rubber and glue, with insults only sticking to another's opponent. Such enlightened postulation has only fared on the recess grounds of the local elementary school, but this often-outgrown debate method has now made it to the big leagues on the Modern War Forum. Such an organic and spontaneous use of basic tactics employed by what can only be assumed literate adults has brought numerous smiles, chuckles, and eyerolls, typically only seen on the set of the Maury Show.

For this, I thank the Fanboi Crew and the Hate Club. Without your high-brow discussion, would not have the richness afforded on these hallowed message boards. Please, make enough threads to weave an epic tale of rivalry to stand along with classic literature like the Iliad or the contemporary best seller "Everybody Poops."

I suggest that the factions take note of their membership in the following posts to cement the allegiances and identify the soldiers of the opposition.

You are the best, and your audience can't wait for you next 20-page thread about being sensitive to being butthurt about the most menial of issues stemming from a dubiously named "crapper game"...a game played while on a bathroom break.

Your strongest supporter of open dialogue,

Robespierre
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    Dude, if you're looking for the Iliad, one can't help but think you're looking in the wrong place to start with.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol dm, are you upset that he strikes a chord. Seems that he does recognize your group ( and apparently I'm a member of a club also, though not sure what I'm a fan of, the game? Ok by me) and he dosnt elevate you past that grade school level that you strive so hard to insist you're above. You've already designated me at that level, so nothing new for me. You guys don't know how to have some fun and laugh at yourselves for the ridiculousness of it all. You seriously think you're making real points that others are going to take notice of ( outside of your own club even)

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Funny stuff Robespierre. Thoroughly enjoyed that.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Funny. Thanks for the laughs

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up

I find it amusing that those who disparage, demean, and degrade others; DEW so by using the same tactics they allege others are using. Furthermore, it's laughable that something one finds undignified, is the very method the person uses to take issue with the actions despised in others.

I belong to no club, as the moniker first used to describe a certain group was HATE MOB. Apparently, a mob without any organization, members,or mission can morph into a CLUB.

Frankly, I have no beef with the game, or its creator. I have no beef with those who disagree with my nothing comments. Lastly, but most importantly, I comment on nothing. Why? Take the show South Park. It's a cartoon, that satirizes people, trends, and ideas. I'm no South Park, offering simply banter when I'm bored. I'm just mimicking Jerry Seinfeld, and his show about NUTTIN.

But, hey, thanks for taking note of whatever you despise or enjoy. I see this forum as a big, black, bubbling cauldron. Posters come, tossing an idea about that, a comment on this, adding in a rant or rave, now and again. The cauldron boils, bubbles, and life goes on. The cauldron never fills, never overflows, it just bubbles,boils, and rolls.

No one needs my permission, nor my amen to post whatever idea is fomenting in their noggin. Come forth, tap it, speak it, or type it; toss in that big, black, bubbling cauldron of ideas. Much like the game, only THE GREE decides what stays or gets tossed out of what some call "hobo stew". I call it "gossip gumbo". Tasty, rich, and with a dash ground sassafras leaves, aka, file; a scoop of boiled white rice, what's not to like? Just remember, it all starts with a roux (don't burn it). Plus the holy trinity, Cajun holy trinity, or holy trinity of Cajun cooking: onions, bell peppers, celery, and garlic. Yeah, its FOUR, not THREE, some of us are Cajuns. LOL Yummy in your tummy on a soon to be crisp autumn evening or cold winter's night.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 09-28-2015 at 04:21 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ya dont say! Are you claiming to be sho nuf down the biya, registered, with papers proven even, swamp people type like
    coon a s s?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Great thread

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Tee, the way he dodges and twists, it's hard to tell, but I think that's what he said. Maybe.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Ya dont say! Are you claiming to be sho nuf down the biya, registered, with papers proven even, swamp people type like
    coon a s s?
    Well, that's what I said, cher or sha. LOL

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I find it amusing that those who disparage, demean, and degrade others; DEW so by using the same tactics they allege others are using. Furthermore, it's laughable that something one finds undignified, is the very method the person uses to take issue with the actions despised in others.

I belong to no club, as the moniker first used to describe a certain group was HATE MOB. Apparently, a mob without any organization, members,or mission can morph into a CLUB.

Frankly, I have no beef with the game, or its creator. I have no beef with those who disagree with my nothing comments. Lastly, but most importantly, I comment on nothing. Why? Take the show South Park. It's a cartoon, that satirizes people, trends, and ideas. I'm no South Park, offering simply banter when I'm bored. I'm just mimicking Jerry Seinfeld, and his show about NUTTIN.

But, hey, thanks for taking note of whatever you despise or enjoy. I see this forum as a big, black, bubbling cauldron. Posters come, tossing an idea about that, a comment on this, adding in a rant or rave, now and again. The cauldron boils, bubbles, and life goes on. The cauldron never fills, never overflows, it just bubbles,boils, and rolls.

No one needs my permission, nor my amen to post whatever idea is fomenting in their noggin. Come forth, tap it, speak it, or type it; toss in that big, black, bubbling cauldron of ideas. Much like the game, only THE GREE decides what stays or gets tossed out of what some call "hobo stew". I call it "gossip gumbo". Tasty, rich, and with a dash ground sassafras leaves, aka, file; a scoop of boiled white rice, what's not to like? Just remember, it all starts with a roux (don't burn it). Plus the holy trinity, Cajun holy trinity, or holy trinity of Cajun cooking: onions, bell peppers, celery, and garlic. Yeah, its FOUR, not THREE, some of us are Cajuns. LOL Yummy in your tummy on a soon to be crisp autumn evening or cold winter's night.
    Sometimes sir you make perfect sense.lol!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I just realized that I havnt seen my good buddy Toby zee man the cam lately. I always look forward to his bright cheerful posts.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd-fors View Post
    Sometimes sir you make perfect sense.lol!
    Oh drat, I need to make sure I keep taking my "meds". LOL

"