Exclamation Help for my guildmate

I have a guildmate who just had their ticket closed after 2 months of back and forth with Gree. Their game stopped working during technomancer war (3/17-water/fire 2 epics rewarded for top 10) after he had scored over 400k points and this was within the first 24 hrs. When he would go into his game, the screen would turn black and never load, he tried retrieving on multiple devices and he got the same results. He contacted Gree and the issue was not resolved until AFTER the reward period ended!! So he began to go back and forth just getting "we will look into this", its been over TWO months and Gree CLOSES his ticket stating "while we understand your frustrations, we do not grant rewards to players at request as this would effect the balance of the game and generally be unfair to the rest of the community...Riku"
    WHAT IS THAT? So if we spend hundreds of gems and our game messes up because of some malfunction, even with proof of participation you are unable to accommodate and give what is rightfully earned? This can not be the final answer, I expect more then this as he has been VERY patient through it all, and has actually NOT been on a top run since because he is still waiting to receive his rewards, I don't blame him- who wants to spend money and not receive what they paid for? please tell me what my player needs to do to get his armors as he is at a loss at the moment-

Help me get Swims his rewards!!
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

This is ridiculous, swims spent his money and his time for those armors and he should be getting it and specially when it's not his fault GREE had technical problems.. I hope you will give him his rewards or you will gift him with the amount of gems he spent durning the war!

Customer service should be made to handle problems like this and much faster or what's the point.

It sounds like Gree did not completely resolve the issue when they they said they would. The player missed getting his rewards, not due to his own negligence, but because a game fault prevented him from accessing the game and redeeming his rewards. When Gree restored his account, they should have also restored his rewards.

This is yet another example of Gree's customer service who just don't really put a lot of thought and care into what they do.

Another player not getting their due rewards through no fault of their own. This is highly unfair, and the comment about not granting rewards is kinda disrespectful, implying he is trying to get something for nothing which is not the case.

If you ordered and paid for something online and could prove you didn't receive it because of say, an issue at the warehouse, the company would send you what you paid for, no questions asked. Why does Gree continue to treat its players in this way?
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    I have a guildmate who just had their ticket closed after 2 months of back and forth with Gree. Their game stopped working during technomancer war (3/17-water/fire 2 epics rewarded for top 10) after he had scored over 400k points and this was within the first 24 hrs. When he would go into his game, the screen would turn black and never load, he tried retrieving on multiple devices and he got the same results. He contacted Gree and the issue was not resolved until AFTER the reward period ended!! So he began to go back and forth just getting "we will look into this", its been over TWO months and Gree CLOSES his ticket stating "while we understand your frustrations, we do not grant rewards to players at request as this would effect the balance of the game and generally be unfair to the rest of the community...Riku"
    WHAT IS THAT? So if we spend hundreds of gems and our game messes up because of some malfunction, even with proof of participation you are unable to accommodate and give what is rightfully earned? This can not be the final answer, I expect more then this as he has been VERY patient through it all, and has actually NOT been on a top run since because he is still waiting to receive his rewards, I don't blame him- who wants to spend money and not receive what they paid for? please tell me what my player needs to do to get his armors as he is at a loss at the moment-

Help me get Swims his rewards!!
    Please Help Swims! Please help Gaeb another player who didn't receive his armor. The list goes on and on. This is wrong Gree and it is not acceptable.
    Please Gree - customer support is needed. As players our only recourse is to turn to Apple for refunds - it would be better if customer support worked to resolve issues. it's very disappointing. Swims earned his armors but does Gree care? I will be writing knights and dragons reviews and Gree you are in control - if you do not help your wronged players the review will be very bad - if you do not support your players Gree you won't have any players!

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Another player not getting their due rewards through no fault of their own. This is highly unfair, and the comment about not granting rewards is kinda disrespectful, implying he is trying to get something for nothing which is not the case.

If you ordered and paid for something online and could prove you didn't receive it because of say, an issue at the warehouse, the company would send you what you paid for, no questions asked. Why does Gree continue to treat its players in this way?
    I wholly agree with you and the fact that their 'Customer Service' is basically every bad thing you can think of to insult (with no exceptions to the insult part).
    Last edited by Ant venom; 05-29-2015 at 02:25 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

This issue is being addressed between the OP and me in a PM conversation, just so everyone knows it's being looked into.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    This issue is being addressed between the OP and me in a PM conversation, just so everyone knows it's being looked into.
    Thanks forbthr reassurance and reply especially since you had said that it was 'looked into'.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary