Just CLOWNING Around - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just CLOWNING Around

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I always support my McGurt! without question and without regret..... remember your just sub-top 10 nobody. talk to me when your top 3 and I might take you serious. otherwise you don't know what it takes to be a winner, your just a wanna be!
    We are humored that your sense of security is threatened by a bunch of clowns! We have no designs on top ten, we enjoy playing a game. However, your obsession with us is rapidly making us an underground hit. Keep up the good work and we might just threaten your sense of security for real!

Viva Juju!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't mess with the durt. Durt has done the lord's work. Go away.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Don't mess with the durt. Durt has done the lord's work. Go away.
    Seriously?

Viva Juju

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why does an image of the clown from the film "It" come to mind when I think of the clowns?

Banned
    Post Count
    Can I be Tim Curry?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is the internet. You can be whoever or whatever you want to be.

Banned
    Post Count
    Have you hugged a clown today?
    Last edited by ProudClown; 05-18-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudClown View Post
    Have you hugged a clown today?
    Hugged would not be the most appropriate word. And the answer is no, but We would have loved to get matched up with you. PM me if you would like to dance. We have plenty of time tomorrow.

Enjoy your faction boosts. We look forward to seeing you at The Formal.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's easy to have stats in the 300 s at lvL 84. Clowns, your spokesman, and creator of the clown website was a proven hacker. He didnt mind speaking out at pointing fingers at others. I posted the exact details of his hack on this site, funny how the truth gets quickly hidden by the guilty. Needless to say, I no longer have access to the site. It seems he is no longer in the game with us any longer. If you want to prove your innocence, pm me each of your ids, and accept my request to ally. I will check each one out to prove your innocence. If not, then you will have proven that you do indeed have something to hide. Ball is in your court now.

Post Count
    There are factions out there most players respect and like. Such as Durt McGurt. Then there are other factions that players like to beat down and crush. They're clown factions.
    If it looks like a bird, it's simply Starling.

Post Count
    Once a hacker always a hacker. Your branded clowns. Just like the other 4 factions. Get over it

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh my, Look at all the trolls under the bridge to Clown Town! Once again the Clowns are in the Top 25 a d the Top 10 Trolls are poaching in Clown Town! I'm confident, given the amount of scrutiny that Gree should be giving Clown Town, you should be congratulating us instead of ridiculing us!

Keep up the good work Trolls, we should have another good class of recruits after the war, due to your efforts!

Banned
    Post Count
    if the clowns are clean please provide a stats/info and skill points screen caps of every member of your faction. Please post external to the forum to abide with all rules and regs within. you will be judged appropriately!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I have not see any response. I can prove to all that the clowns are legit. Only reason not to follow through is because you are not legit. Seems like case closed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I have not see any response. I can prove to all that the clowns are legit. Only reason not to follow through is because you are not legit. Seems like case closed.
    I can also prove that Durt's faction is legit. They are not hackers and that is for sure Durt is a good man and nothing like those cheating scumbag clowns who are trying everything to prove their innocence not saying they are hacking but some of them may be exploiting the game a little too much thats all i can say