MAJOR ISSUE - Boss for L300 Players is Off the Charts - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MAJOR ISSUE - Boss for L300 Players is Off the Charts

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Remember, lv300 players can prestage without worrying about xp, which llps can't do. They also have all the advanced buildings ready for missions. So now, there is an advantage for llps over lv300 players. I'm sure there are many pros and cons. Not everything is slanted one way, so what's the big deal? Should it be a given that everything can be completed by hlps? In war, the mods confirmed that the penalty for being a HLP will be changed. Let's take things as a whole and not just looking at one event.
    1. The penalty for being HLP in war has been in place for 14 months and has cost loyal players just that long and how much god knows.

2. The "mods confirmed" there would not be a 300 only level tier. Yet there is.

3. As I said in many, many places, unread I guess, I don't mind tiers, or more difficulty, and I don't mind if EVERYONE of a stat level generally has to spend to complete a goal. I do mind a senseless singled out class of one level player (whether that might be a 250 only, 150 only, 121 only, or 300 only, in any event. That is complete garbage, which we all thought Tardavic directly addressed and the devs had fixed. But touche.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Remember, lv300 players can prestage without worrying about xp, which llps can't do. They also have all the advanced buildings ready for missions. So now, there is an advantage for llps over lv300 players. I'm sure there are many pros and cons. Not everything is slanted one way, so what's the big deal? Should it be a given that everything can be completed by hlps? In war, the mods confirmed that the penalty for being a HLP will be changed. Let's take things as a whole and not just looking at one event.
    That's just funny (or sad) if you actually believe half of what you're saying. "SO NOW, there is an advantage...." There has always been an advantage in WD events which judging from your number of posts I imagine you have noticed by now. Secondly, HLPs weren't given all the advanced buildings, players either chose to upgrade them or not...same choice that llp's have. As for "worrying about XP", sorry that isn't much of an advantage, since to get to the upper levels or 300, those players had to (obviously) gain a ton of XP. If campers (who avoid XP like it's the plague) want to actually play the game, well sorry, but they will gain XP. If you've been paying attention, it isn't just people looking at this one event, this has been going on as long as WD has been in this game. Just look at the stat gains happening in the lower levels compared to the higher levels. Things have been out of balance for quite some time.

I have three profiles I play at various levels, and sadly the high level one who has obviously had the most gold used and has the best stats, is quickly becoming more and more useless. Even the +16 energy a minute regen I have accumulated (which other than some guys in SUP and other top 5-10 factions, is probably better than 99% of the players in this game) isn't worth much anymore. Sadly, with the increasing ridiculous amounts of energy required per energy based events, even that doesn't amount to much without more and more gold.

So sorry, epic fail. It pays to be a low level player riding the exhausted coat tails of the hlp's that have blazed the way in this ever increasing Money Pit.
    Last edited by Jaebee; 03-08-2014 at 04:57 PM.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Lurker
    Post Count

strategy!!

Imho this event is great.. i cant believe all these lvl 300's are complaining its just crazzyy!!. Maybe if some of you used strategy instead of trying to complete every mission you wouldnt be lvl 300.. ive been playing for over a year and a half im still level 175 30mil. So suck it up and just wait for the next event! Next time when gree offers a 50k unit to get to lvl 300 think about it!!

Post Count
    This is ridiculous gree, you blatantly states there was no eps rate level 300 tier this time and it appears that there is and the bosses are harder than the 200 boss event boss strength which also was jacked up. Fix this immediately. Can't believe that events continue to get pushed out that do not work...no wait, that is standard operating procedure around here. Unbelievable!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke96 View Post
    Imho this event is great.. i cant believe all these lvl 300's are complaining its just crazzyy!!. Maybe if some of you used strategy instead of trying to complete every mission you wouldnt be lvl 300.. ive been playing for over a year and a half im still level 175 30mil. So suck it up and just wait for the next event! Next time when gree offers a 50k unit to get to lvl 300 think about it!!
    You mean you've camped for over a year and a half. Not played. Possibly riding a few coat tails along the way?

Post Count
    i am lvl 300, and yes, i noticed this epic boss is crazy for players like me. maybe i am weak, and maybe Gree needs new $.

whatever the case, i am sure i am not alone. i am done. time to buy that Xbox one and PS4...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree you've screwed high level players once to often!
    Take this game and shove it!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke96 View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    You just made my signature block. "Smoke96" is doing a bit too much of his namesake. His strategy is clearly on another ethereal level: spend nothing, do nothing, and freeload off others. He's clearly the type of player whose pleasure GREE should be looking out for.

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Ahh such sweetness by gree. Thankyou gree very much for preventing high leveled players from extending their stat gap on smaller players. What you have done gree is perfect.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    gree is so stupid to punish the ones who play the game and spend the cash for gold, why would I even waste my gold on this? I do not! I have played since way before wars and factions and they seem to want me to quit! even tho I have three bases now. one is in 220's, one is over 151 lvl and the other at 51. I hate camping, why have a base if I am just going to stare at a screen and just collect money? where is the fun in that? I am quickly losing interest in MW and gaining it in CC, which gree has not totally messed it up yet! these two games seem to be from two different companies, with MW having the stupid programmers. so sad, but enough is enough gree, say good bye to some big gold spenders, hopefully those who just start the game will not fall for their gold pushing events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Too many people went for that "race to 300" unit back in August 2013 that Gree has to make up for it now. Lol

It's pathetic that long term players that play the game and earn exp get punished in WD and other events like this. One of the few games where you are placed at a disadvantage for leveling up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Xela View Post
    Gree you've screwed high level players once to often!
    Take this game and shove it!
    Why does Gree continue to hammer HLP's?
    Do you want HLP's to stop playing WD and Boss events?
    Why do you continue to treat your most loyal and longest playing customers like this?
    If you want HLP's to stay in the game you sure do have funny way of showing it.
    Get with the program Gree and treat your longest serving players with the respect they deserve.

Banned
    Post Count

Boss Strength

Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    Guess unless you are sup with 200m attack your screwed on this boss event. I'm lvl 300 over 70m attack.. At boss 9 Took 4 hits..

The boss 200 event screwed lvl 300 players and a lot of 300's got gold refunds.. I've sent in ticket after ticket with only gree tellng me they acknowledge the problem and have escalated my ticket to the developers..

I have always got the 100 bosses and have always been willing to spend gold to get it.. But after 200 event and wasted about 4k gold to only get to boss 131. Unless agree fixes this event and makes it fair.. I would bet most lvl 300 players will steer clear.

Btw Gree.. When can I expect my refund from boss 200 event? Are we picking and choosing who gets refunds and who doesn't? I love this game and only ask for consistency and fairness. So fair th g is to refund lvl 300 players who did not get the 200 bosses and tried using gold to know evail.
    Sup may have 30 or more players with over 100-200 million attack. It seems Gree is using those few players as a measuring stick to determine boss strength for high level players. I do not know this to be fact as it's only my assumption.

*on a side note* Love how Gene comes here and puts on this little act that he's not happy with boss strength. Either he's a suppie going broke, or he's trying to win you over with his "hey look at me I fight for you" posts.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARMOUT View Post
    *on a side note* Love how Gene comes here and puts on this little act that he's not happy with boss strength.

Either he's a suppie going broke,

or he's trying to win you over with his "hey look at me I fight for you" posts.

Politicians say send me to Washington so I can work for you the little people.

Be wary of someone offering to work for you!

What that person really means is, I'm going to work YOU over!
    Last edited by I C STUFF; 03-08-2014 at 08:30 PM.