View Poll Results: Which Republican do you support?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jeb Bush

0 0%
  • Ben Carson

3 16.67%
  • Chris Christie

2 11.11%
  • Ted Cruz

2 11.11%
  • Carly Fiorina

3 16.67%
  • Mike Huckabee

0 0%
  • John Kasich

0 0%
  • Rand Paul

1 5.56%
  • Marco Rubio

1 5.56%
  • Donald Trump

13 72.22%
  • Scott Walker

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

The queen of England was always a figurehead.

I'm sorry, I'll reword.

All the presidential candidates have the potential to not be figureheads and to actually be a decent president, but the party system kills that for them.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    The queen of England was always a figurehead.

I'm sorry, I'll reword.

All the presidential candidates have the potential to not be figureheads and to actually be a decent president, but the party system kills that for them.
    Evan1000 you need to learn the 7-letter word that all we humans call "sarcasm" which was what my previous post had meaning we don't need a genius to figure some things out so keeping it to yourself solves the problems, more than when you do imply things.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 08-26-2015 at 07:07 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Anyways, I'm voting for Obama when he runs for his third term!

Anyways, I'm voting for Obama when he runs for his third term!
    Obama for president for his "third term" is like the nightmare I had last week come true, 1 term was enough, 2 was outrageous but 3 like I said above is a nightmare come true, not that he would be allowed to be president for more than 2 terms, thank God for that btw.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    not that he would be allowed to be president for more than 2 terms, thank God for that btw.
    I disagree. If a president did a good job and would like to run for a third term, and the American people want him, I feel that he should have the right to run for a third term. Look at the one (and only) perfect example FDR, who was an amazing president and ran and was elected for 4 terms.

Of course I understand that all these restrictions are in place so presidents don't abuse there power, but two things wrong with this. If a president abuses his power or is just a bad president in general, people won't vote for him in the first place, and because of all these restrictions it keeps good presidents from leading efficiently

I disagree. If a president did a good job and would like to run for a third term, and the American people want him, I feel that he should have the right to run for a third term. Look at the one (and only) perfect example FDR, who was an amazing president and ran and was elected for 4 terms.

Of course I understand that all these restrictions are in place so presidents don't abuse there power, but two things wrong with this. If a president abuses his power or is just a bad president in general, people won't vote for him in the first place, and because of all these restrictions it keeps good presidents from leading efficiently
    A president really doesn't have much more power other than veto something without being controlled by the Congress especially anything he wants like new laws or something. A president is much like the 'Monarch' of the United Kingdom, nothing more than a figurehead except the Monarchs are more of a
    long term thing whereas the President's time as a President is limited. Honestly Barack Obama is one of my least favorite presidents much like his predecessor.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 08-27-2015 at 10:29 AM.

A president really doesn't have much more power other than veto something without being controlled by the Congress especially anything he wants like new laws or something.
    Exactly. That's why I don't like politics.

I also don't like the fact that politics parties run everything and all they care about is what's best for their party, not the country.

When I heard that there was a problem with there being more republicans than democrats in the white house and nothing was getting done because they couldn't agree on anything or whatever it was, I laughed.

Dippy this is why I use my age. It's only a number and has nothing to do with anything, and it for sure can hurt my argument because people like max power (and maybe you, I could never tell) take it as I don't know anything, but it can also make my argument stand out because a 17 year old is laughing over a bunch of 30 year old's running our country arguing over who gets to use the white house bathroom.

Also, one more thing.. aren't political discussions of any kind banned from the forum?

Not true because of third parties. The USA democracy is beter than Britain's democracy because our taxes don't go to the queen in order to help expand her palaces and expand her body size.
    I'm not sure how a measure of democracy is by what your taxes go to.
    Democracy is like 2 lions and a gazelle voting on what's for dinner. And If the gazelle doesn't like it, he should just move out of the Serengeti

Anyways,
    2 scenarios:
    1. Someone robs you at gunpoint to take the product of your labour, and he'll use that to buy guns and bullets to murder other human beings on this planet.
    2. Someone robs you at gunpoint to take the product of your labour, and he'll use that to buy a bigger home and buy more donuts and chocolate.

I'd rather be robbed by the 2nd scenario. But that's just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather NOT be robbed AT ALL.

A president really doesn't have much more power other than veto something without being controlled by the Congress especially anything he wants like new laws or something. A president is much like the 'Monarch' of the United Kingdom, nothing more than a figurehead except the Monarchs are more of a
    long term thing wheras the President's time as a President is limited. Honestly Barack Obama is one of my least favorite presidents much like his predecessor.
    Quoted for truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

I disagree.
    With what?

Dippy this is why I use my age. It's only a number and has nothing to do with anything, and it for sure can hurt my argument because people like max power (and maybe you, I could never tell) take it as I don't know anything, but it can also make my argument stand out because a 17 year old is laughing over a bunch of 30 year old's running our country arguing over who gets to use the white house bathroom.
    No your arguments are laughable on their face, but every time I start to respond, I think "I'm arguing with a dumb kid" and move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    With what?
    That a president shouldn't be allowed to run for more than two terms

No, a million times no. It's the Ted Kennedy effect, where nobody in his party dared contest him and since people vote party, Democrats would choose him over anything Republican. Look at the results. The two party system is our fault, not the politicians, because that is the way most people vote, and term limits should extend well beyond the oval office. There should be no such thing as a career politician.

You use your age whenever it suits you, and complain about it when people use it against you. You can't have it both ways, and Dippy and I sure as hell aren't the ones that brought it up in the first place. "Ha ha I am just a kid give me gold. Of wait, here is my experienced world view, quit using my age against me" Just own it and move on. Nobody likes hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    No your arguments are laughable on their face, but every time I start to respond, I think "I'm arguing with a dumb kid" and move along.
    Man, this times 1000%
    Last edited by Max Power; 08-27-2015 at 07:10 AM.

Obama for president for his "third term" is like the nightmare I had last week come true, 1 term was enough, 2 was outrageous but 3 like I said above is a nightmare come true, not that he would be allowed to be president for more than 2 terms, thank God for that btw.
    Hillary Clinton wins the election. Someone else becomes VP. Obama becomes Speaker of the House. Clinton resigns, the VP becomes president and then resigns, next in line is Obama.