Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Keep an eye out for a new chest coming soon! When you open this special chest, you’ll receive two prizes: a known, guaranteed prize and the unknown prize from the chest.
    You made me think of Gilbert Gottfried in Beverly Hills Cop 2.

"Wait a second, I've got an idea. Is there something that I have in this office(Chest) that I could hand to you, and that would make you kind of forget that you're holding those, uh, little pink tickets(Guaranteed Prize) there?"

2 for 1, I see this as a win for users!

I have updated the original post with the additional details. Moving forward we will make an effort to include more details in the patch notes!

Combat has been designed to be more fair now. You’ll be reward greatly for fighting those at your strength level or greater.
    Clementine, do you mean level-wise as in level 50 vs level 100, or do you mean armor wise?

For example, does this have any effect on two level 100 opponents fighting each other? Does it take into account armors? (Without dancing around the question, is this an answer for "stripping"??)

Please say yes!

Hi
    I also had issues with eb energy disappearing after update, i lose double energy from original consumption price. Instead of 3 i happened to lose 6. Instead of 5 i lost 10

My GM also lost energy. He lost somewhere around 60 energy, he did send a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    My GM also lost energy. He lost somewhere around 60 energy, he did send a ticket.
    Just wanted to let you know the Development Team is currently working on the Epic Boss energy loss issue as we speak!

update

Hi new to forum,
    just did update (uninstall/reinstall). still keeps hanging, timing out on server
    any one else having similar issues?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by josephine knight View Post
    Hi new to forum,
    just did update (uninstall/reinstall). still keeps hanging, timing out on server
    any one else having similar issues?

thanks

Is your device running latest iOS? if not update the iOS

Is your device short on memory? if so temp. remove some stuff like photos , videos etc and try again.

Is your internet connection slow or weak signal? is so try a free hotspot or friends with better wifi

update

Quote Originally Posted by MacRicky View Post
    Is your device running latest iOS? if not update the iOS

Is your device short on memory? if so temp. remove some stuff like photos , videos etc and try again.

Is your internet connection slow or weak signal? is so try a free hotspot or friends with better wifi
    .phone has been factory reset. cleaned right down, latest android version etc. wifi is good. just when opening game it hangs on title page a lot when finally in if opening anything within game get the rotating symbol in middle , yet another time it will let me in fine then when say in arena it will start to hang and tell me server is unavailable and requires an update (which it had this morning when wouldnt let me on)

Since the update my friend pvp is more stable. Before update i had game crash after 3 -5 fights, now after 47 still no crash.

Just wanted to let you know the Development Team is currently working on the Epic Boss energy loss issue as we speak!
    I spent 120 gems and stocked up 180 energy. I fought 1 battle with 2 knights (5 Energy) and after the fight I only had 5 energy. I sent a ticket and Support responded, "we are working on a solution to the energy loss issue. Your ticket is closed.". Excuse me? I'm out 120 gems that I paid real money for. I expect a refund but am getting no response. I feel that Gree has stolen from me and then kicked me in the nuts.

I have not been able to log in since the recent update.

It is stuck at startup page with the bar hanging at 1/2 mark.

Dropped an email two days back but no response. Ticket no #1844129.

Going to miss fighting the boss raid with my guild.

Can you advice. Thank you.

WBP HCM GRM
    Last edited by zeromist; 08-23-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeromist View Post
    I have not been able to log in since the recent update.

It is stuck at startup page with the bar hanging at 1/2 mark.

Dropped an email two days back but no response. Ticket no #1844129.

Going to miss fighting the boss raid with my guild.

Can you advice. Thank you.

WBP HCM GRM

If i were you, i wouldn't post my email-address.

Thanks T. Ur nick looks familiar. Think we r friends in the game

hey clem clem - can we have a button to auto use special when available - im not sure if you know how drown out this event can become >.< plus, how else am i gunna stay focused in world of warcraft, and press special at the same time. geez. (also an always on for FF and special? that'd be great <3) hugs and kisses new guy.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else