New Collect 10 "Camera Case" - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: New Collect 10 "Camera Case"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sborgnanera View Post
    the attack and defense bonus seems to be quite different with your level : i've got this bonus with 80 in defence and "longfinger" player got it with 158....what's up doc ?
    me : level 15
    Correct me if I'm wrong,
    seems that same item for every player but different stats, depending of you level/tier
    like in Boss Events
    EX HTC - retired - living in the bar

Banned
    Post Count
    the attack and defense bonus seems to be quite different with your level : i've got this bonus with 80 in defence and "longfinger" player got it with 158....what's up doc ?

Different tier. Your "grand prize" isn't called "evidence blaster" either. Same bonus though, and by the time you meet anyone 85 levels above you, you will have had plenty of time to collect a whole bunch of strong items. If you want the more powerful grand prizes in the future,all you need to do is just level up.

Post Count

If you look at his photo you will see he is not lvl 15

my bad, you already explain it
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.

Post Count
    I'm so lucky got it on my camper at work (brought my tablet to work), my main & my camper got it now, my camper started 2 days late in the event because I was enjoying a night out but caught up quick day 3. Was at 7/10 with 14hrs left so used gold opens, when I hit 9/10 used a reset then gold open 10/10. My advice would be use cash every hour (used no gold on main), when you got 24 hrs left use gold opens.

Oh I also kept camera cases low not getting over 5, my camper hardly got over 2
    Last edited by Ak Killah; 01-23-2013 at 08:47 AM.

♡Sunnyvale¤ Don Uzoma
    107 310 437

♥Sunnyvale⊙ Ak Killah
    497 759 293

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Looks like free players are getting #10 left and right. I've opened over 100 boxes after #9 gold/cash in the last 5 days and yet to see #10.
    Does this mean they do have higher chance to get #10 then gold spenders? Or is it level related. Just please don't mention "luck" as it has almost nothing to do with it. Certainly some little bit of luck is surely present but nothing to explain somebody getting 9 and 10 back to back and me not getting it over 100 boxes.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Well stuck on 9 keep on getting EU baton and sledgehammer today but no rolls with only 1 hour left i have no hope .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    ugh...screw this! I think I'm done with this game. Just blew through 600 gold to try and get from 9 to 10 and nothing but crap.
    Blackwidow - Level 200

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcparts1001 View Post
    I got 8 film with over 3 days left and now with less than a day left, still with 8.
    Here we are over 3 days with at least 45-50 tries with cash and no film. Only BLNT or crappy stuff I never use in battle. We should be able to sell old gear we don't use in battle.

Just another crappy random luck game.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well blew thru 900 gold, first time spent on any such event, and got the 10th early this morning. Had to reset 10 times in a row to do it. Also, still getting BLNT, after 10th which according to folks on this thread should not happen!

Love the idea of discounting on level up buildings!

Consistent Contributor Indian bong's Avatar
    Post Count
    struck with 9 over 4 days . . tried nearly 30-35 gold opens and easily another 30 over cash . . event ended with mere dis appointment . .

I come from the land of Kama Sutra. I can f**k you in more ways than you can count . .

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Jeez. That was close. Just got it on dying hour. Had to do 8 reset/opens. Glad I haven't wasted all that gold.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    Jeez. That was close. Just got it on dying hour. Had to do 8 reset/opens. Glad I haven't wasted all that gold.
    After spending around 1000 gold on day 1 and only getting to 8... I was done, defeated. Of course I would continue opening using cash whenever I logged back in to take a few stamina dumps. Got 9 last night and laughed knowing that Gree was just F'ing with me!! Daring me to buy gold... But buy I did not...On my last open, with 31:14s left, I opened # 10!!

Banned
    Post Count

BS

I got to 9 in the first two days. I've spent 4 days straight opening these damn things every hour. I just spent $35 on gold for a bunch of EU Security Batons! I've been trying for the tenth Film Roll for way too long. It is cake; it is a lie.

I assume I was supposed to send a $1000 check to GREE to get on the list of people who are allowed to get the 10th Roll? This is ****ing Bull****! Did they reach some limit and can't give out any more rolls?!?! Why spend any money at all? It isn't going to give you the roll. Sure, you got the Case open, but you know it's just going to be another 500 respect.

"**** it, I'll do it again..." EU Security Baton! EU Security Baton! EU Security Baton! 500 Respect! EU Security Baton!

"OK, I have to get it this time. I'm 2 days overdue."

"**** it, I'll do it again..." EU Security Baton! EU Security Baton! EU Security Baton! 500 Respect! EU Security Baton!

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Fool me once... **** Me
    Fool me four times? **** YOU GREEd!

If you can't let a money spender get any items why would he ever try again? Last penny you'll ever see from me.

Banned
    Post Count
    I got lucky and was able to get all 10 with cash!

Post Count
    @Den and Bos

gongruts on that! you are both have great iph so this modifier will help you even more
    Last edited by (CK) EL; 01-23-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    Fight Club