Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I will use this venue to apologize to Konoha guild, I went into the frenzy with full armor, I did not expect that their GM would be wearing all basic armors. I had just written this post & was very worked up, it didn't occur to me that I was preventing them from farming me during the frenzy.
    Believe me Konoha guild, I would do everything in my absolute power to help you overtake Untouchables on Leaderboards. It was regrettably bad timing & a lack of thinking on my part. I am sorry & I will make it up to you.
    We didn't mention that we going to overtake Untouchables and if we intend to do, we have already done. Actually, there is not need to apologize to us, it clearly show that u need to wear back ur armors to win us. If u didn't, I doubt RR will win. Hmmm, I am more of a gentleman and I forgive u.

In Game : Luthienwind
    Guild: Konoha
    Code : XBB PZG DBV

Gonna bump this thread cause i feel like it by saying: Tachy the fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You sir are paranoid. Its a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    This ain't nothing.

Ziploc claiming to have an alt in RR that he spends on, waiting to get HC & boot half my team right before war.
    Thats drama.

Ziploc having screenshots directly from my main guild chat, which we were able to link to a specific player, a fairly respected member of the community, who adamantly claims he's been set up/photoshopped by Ziploc or Lord Ash
    That's drama.

Said player wasn't set up. He & a friend came in on Ziplocs order to spy on us, leak info, but score 4-500k points in guild war over a widely considered useless mono just to earn my trust. Both players will be leaving of their own accord after the accusations & unwelcome feelings, assuredly never joining Touch out of newly inspired hate. Dude could still be the mole for all I know.
    Drama

Ziploc begging the one guy to leave Touch in 3 wars for RR to be his inside man & offering him RL money to spy on us & screw us over?
    Drama.

Despite all the drama, Ziploc just can't seem to weasel his way into first. Poor guy.

I could probably continue, but were about to frenzy with Konoha & show them what #1 does.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty Cash View Post
    You sir are paranoid. Its a game.
    He's really not, Zip is just that sad.
    Last edited by Tachy; 11-02-2013 at 01:21 PM.

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    LOL numbers don't lie ya'll
    Lol your thread has gotten a little derailed. :P anyways, dats da truth.

In other news, konoha still 1m behind DPA total from last war for ending total. Going to need a really strong battle to pull that off.

1 day = 24hrs..
    3 day = 72hrs..
    4 day = 96hrs...
    /facepalm... Numbers....

In game: Miyabi

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Lol your thread has gotten a little derailed. :P anyways, dats da truth.
    LOL a bit of guild to guild taunting is expected... and entertaining. Come back about an hour after the war ends and I'll have a comprehensive final update!

Great war everyone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    LOL a bit of guild to guild taunting is expected... and entertaining. Come back about an hour after the war ends and I'll have a comprehensive final update!

Great war everyone!!!!
    Thanks for all the time you put into this

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi View Post
    1 day = 24hrs..
    3 day = 72hrs..
    4 day = 96hrs...
    /facepalm... Numbers....
    Thank you?.... Like I said look at the graph of the first 48 at no point were you earning more points then us...your total is really of no concern. I'm just pointing out if you guys could make it to 11m. The graph shows us outpacing you through the first two days and the only reason we stopped at 11m was because we had no competition for third. I can predict that Cafe's next update will show our steady decrease in points gained till we eventually plaeteu around the 72-80 hour mark making your statement invalid. We will see. That's only a prediction.

Facepalm....learn to interpet graphs before you try and start an argument. They can give you a lot of info.

For anyone who'd like a slightly different view, I've posted my graphs in the thread
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Wicked-graphs
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Thank you?.... Like I said look at the graph of the first 48 at no point were you earning more points then us...your total is really of no concern. I'm just pointing out if you guys could make it to 11m. The graph shows us outpacing you through the first two days and the only reason we stopped at 11m was because we had no competition for third. I can predict that Cafe's next update will show our steady decrease in points gained till we eventually plaeteu around the 72-80 hour mark making your statement invalid. We will see. That's only a prediction.

Facepalm....learn to interpet graphs before you try and start an argument. They can give you a lot of info.
    Try to understand basic numbers 1st before you move on to graphs. i.e. Difference between a 30 Men Guild and whatever amount of members DPA had. Enough Said. Kudos to DPA for meaning what they say on the boycott.

iGn: LionRyan
    Line: lionryan

Can we just stop arguing please :P. Bumping the thread again because cafe put a lot of hard work into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthienwind View Post
    We didn't mention that we going to overtake Untouchables and if we intend to do, we have already done. Actually, there is not need to apologize to us, it clearly show that u need to wear back ur armors to win us. If u didn't, I doubt RR will win. Hmmm, I am more of a gentleman and I forgive u.
    I am not worthy of your forgiveness! You are not only a gentleman, but a scholar. As for next war, may GM stripping be a thing of the past & good luck!