Generally, what you should grind always depends on the time you have. If you have a lot of time, grind snakeskins on epic, because you get the mats and decent EXP.

If you only have a little bit of time, Haunted Citadel sounds good. I tend to run the highest dungeon I possibly can before I leave the game for a while, as long as I can finish it in at least two rounds. Knights get empty, load up while I'm away, can finish the dungeon - exp in little time.

@nomad
    Talk to support. There's no other way.
    IGN: junebug UP
    Level 65
    Arbor, Beast, Tempered

GM of Unicorn Prospects, subguild to Top 25 Guild Team Unicorn, subguild to Top 10 guild Unicorn Stampede, subguild to - no, wait, that's it.

We're recruiting! Contact me @zaunfink on LINE Messenger.

(Guild membership comes with a free horn and increased attractiveness to virgins!
    Join now and automatically enter to win a years worth of horn polishing!)

Thumbs down Missing gems

Who do I contact for missing gems? I've been getting some videos since 2 /27/ 14 but the gems don't payout. Im missing around 200+.
    this upsets me because Gree makes money off me watching the videos but it costs me money by losing data. So any help on who I should contact would be appreciated.

guild war spam

Whenever a big guild war finishes i get spammed with the results every 2 seconds if I'm not in a battle. Is there any remedy for this?

@evilheart There's a support link on the offer page (the one with the surveys)

@sazxus I've had it too, didn't find one. Just went away after the reward period was over. Try force closing?
    Level 65
    Arbor, Beast, Tempered

GM of Unicorn Prospects, subguild to Top 25 Guild Team Unicorn, subguild to Top 10 guild Unicorn Stampede, subguild to - no, wait, that's it.

(Guild membership comes with a free horn and increased attractiveness to virgins!

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zaunfink View Post
    @evilheart There's a support link on the offer page (the one with the surveys)

@sazxus I've had it too, didn't find one. Just went away after the reward period was over. Try force closing?
    Thank you for you swift reply. I've tried the support page and it's always specific (ex. App; Game Title) nothing for just video offers. I tried sending it under App when it started no reply from Gree. I went to the Gree home page support three times and it won't submit. Guess I will have to eat the data loss.

Guild Contribution Bug

I see some info on the forums about the guild contribution bug- some people seem to claim it's a response to cheating, but the info is not very clear.

I have a few people in our guild saying "we can't contribute". Is there a real bug, or are these people exploiting?

If they are exploiting will they be banned or is this their "punishment" or an unintended consequence of the hacks?

If they are bugged has this bug been acknowledged and will it ever be fixed?

It's a punishment for gem glitching. I've seen a mail from gree to a guy(yes, really.) stating so. The person asking gree about it has been banned, too, though, so it's not a garant they won't be banned.
    Level 65
    Arbor, Beast, Tempered

Hi again,

I have been saving up armours from the epic boss for quite a while, I have crafted about 20, and have about 20 more to craft. I plan to fuse them all in one huge fusing orgy!

My question is, does anyone know how I can record it as a movie to show what I get?

Ta

There are multiple screen recorders available on the play store, though, iirc, most if not all require a rooted phone. An idea might be to look up some knd vids on youtube and check the description, maybe the author mentions what they're using.

I seem to remember one worked rootless, but with a connection to your computer required...?
    Level 65
    Arbor, Beast, Tempered

Angry boss energy for void sential hits a negatve also cannot donate to guild

ok i fought the boss the 3rd time he dropped some energy i pick it up then my value goes to -95 so i cannot fight and when i try too donate my guild it can be 10,000 or 100k it will only reload the game and give me my money back

Based on everything I have found in the last few days from talking to people, my post here, and elsewhere, not being able to donate to guild is an intentional automatic restriction placed on people when they have exploited in some way. I would assume by monitoring for a sudden asymmetrical or impossible gain in gems/gold/energy/items.

Typically these people are banned after an amount of time.

I have also seen cases where people claim they cannot donate, report it as a bug, and are banned, despite believing or claiming they were not exploiting or hacking.

<spooky voice and mystical finger waving>
    No one knows....
    Last edited by Vortok; 03-07-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Error Code 17

I am getting error code 17 on Knights and Dragons how do I fix it

I just started a new knd account on another device and have a few questions. I've been playing for so long on my main account that I'm not up to date on the current proper ways to play early stages haha. Is the big 4 armor still the way to go? Can I assume that regular version EB armors are better than the bigger 4 now? Also, in your opinion, even if current regular EB armors ARE stronger than bigger 4, should I still go with the bigger 4 so I can use the EBs for combining?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    Is the big 4 armor still the way to go?
    I would go with the Big 4, since it will be difficult to get 15 EB kills (let alone 43) at such a low level. With the prizes in the arena being some of the B4, it will be faster to craft the + versions. It always helps to have them even for your followers to clear the story stages.

Unless you are planning on spending for the Epic Chests of course.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Yeah this account I'm not spending a single dime. I want to see How much I can accomplish (epics and wars) totally free.
    What about infernal+ and it's friends? I imagine that regular EBs are now better than those? The spread sheet that lists all the armors doesn't have stats on current regular EB armors.