10x java amphibious commando - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10x java amphibious commando

Post Count
    Does anyone remember this happening the last epic boss there was a prize at the end x10 but you only got one. Does anyone know how that was resolved?
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    please tell me that people didn't really think that they would get 10 of those units. please tell me this is just a thread to cry and moan about something.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Im not sure why anyone is questioning the players that want those rewards for the advertised event.

Consumer rights, its simple - you can't mislead the consumer, even if the promotion was intended to do so or not.

Someone also mentioned about what happened in the last event when it was wrong, none of our team achieved the goal then so we didn't know, I again point out that this is my opinion I personal didn't reach 150 (currently 135 and free)
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I knew that it would only be one of the final units. Did you really think they would give you 10?? Come on, it's like you don't know Gree at all.

That still doesn't excuse their screw up that they are "advertising" 10x. They should have fixed this right away.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I know for 100% certain that when this happened on the previous event, Gree issued the 10 units within 8 hours of a ticket being sent in stating only 1 was received. I think the difference this time is there are LOTS that completed the 150 bosses. Last time it took several vaults to reach the goal and very few did it. Bottom line is Gree has the ability to issue the units as promised in the splash screen. They have made a decision not to.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    False advertisement with intention to cheat consumers and breach of T&C, guys, you know what to do......moo������

Post Count

I seen it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TKD Benji View Post
    Anyone else sees this screen?
    I saw this and wanted to jump in to say yes I saw it as well. I wish I had thought to screen shot for proof. I made 100 but if I had made 150 I would have expected 10 of those units 2. I say file your claim and if no response file follow up claim with apple or Google with all info and screen shots.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    False advertisement with intention to cheat consumers and breach of T&C, guys, you know what to do......moo������
    Exactly , as a new gold spender and now I have better stats I could attempt it for once
    I expect what's advertised like all consumers

Just cause some of you already knew it's a mistake I did not as I'm sorta new to,the game,
    And I think it's unfair, maybe your used to being ripped off by gree ,? I am not !!

I didn't even know I had to check forum to check if splashes are misleading!'
    The
    More you allow it the more they think they can get away with it , I do not know any other business that do this

Sent ticket off waiting on response

Post Count
    This happened last war.....
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Irregardless of it happening before the x10 was also awarded to people as well.

They had to restart epic boss due to advertising an additional day, this is NO diff. The extra 24 hour on the boss was a display issue and they honored it. We are not responsible for their display errors and they should award what they clearly advertise.

You can't walk into a store offering a deal of "buy this item, and receive this other item x10" and not deliver.

What if they advertised a final reward unit of 100k/100k with a 20% health regen boost.

Only to say "sorry folks that was a display issue we showed the wrong reward".

Would you just say "ok" and drop it..?

Post Count
    Still waiting on ticket reply

Unacceptable.

As stated by Iamnasty, this is false advertising. If you've purchased gold with the intent of receiving 10 units due to the advertisement via the flash screen then you have a case to take forward to the official body in your country of origin. It's a basic consumer right to receive an item you have paid for in good faith. If you have purchased your gold through iTunes it is a simple fix to get the purchase refunded. I don't know how google handle the situation on droid though.

If GREE are advertising an award it should be issued if the relevant challenge is completed. On line purchases are now covered up to the same standards as in shop purchases.

I will be perusing the units myself or reimbursement.

Ps...

If the programmers went in to the game to change the event and extend it for a further 24 hours, which they did, why could they not change the 10x error. They altered the countdown clock on the same flash screen????

If this wasn't a blatant attempt to entice players in to purchasing gold to finish the event then I personally feel there is a serious question that needs answering.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictator Scott View Post
    As stated by Iamnasty, this is false advertising. If you've purchased gold with the intent of receiving 10 units due to the advertisement via the flash screen then you have a case to take forward to the official body in your country of origin. It's a basic consumer right to receive an item you have paid for in good faith. If you have purchased your gold through iTunes it is a simple fix to get the purchase refunded. I don't know how google handle the situation on droid though.

If GREE are advertising an award it should be issued if the relevant challenge is completed. On line purchases are now covered up to the same standards as in shop purchases.

I will be perusing the units myself or reimbursement.

Doesn't matter how much you whine, complain or send tickets in; you are not getting 10x units

Lol

I'm not whining, I'm informing people of their rights regarding this matter. This isn't the first time that GREE has done this. I'm nt just talking about epic boss either. Last time it happened to me personally the law didn't stretch far enough to cover the specific action. This time, with the changes in the laws regarding on line purchases, it does now protect the consumer.