New weapons!!! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New weapons!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by daystardawg View Post
    i'm hoping that TL goals 300-500 will have some of the better "new" middle tier rp items instead of the the old highest tier stuff. is that too much to hope for?
    Yes, I would say it is. They should leave those goals alone. Changing them will punish the veterans who completed them first. You want the better RP items? Start saving, level up and work on those TL goals.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Yes, I would say it is. They should leave those goals alone. Changing them will punish the veterans who completed them first. You want the better RP items? Start saving, level up and work on those TL goals.
    well i'm already level 200, so ...

i'm surprised not much is being said about the price adjustment on most of the older high end game-cash items. i paid $5M a pop for 18-19 bulldozers when i was doing all the jobs in order, now they are 1.9M. that punishes us veterans who finished the goals earlier.

and because i'm an androider... i haven't had the luxury of farming items for all but 2 months this game has been avail on android. so even the old rp items still add significantly to my A/D.
    December 31, 2013
    Lvl 250
    Fights: 75,358/28,477 robs: 35,354/1286
    Att/Def: 6.77Million/6.61Million
    IPH: $11,745,882

August 30, 2013
    Lvl 250
    Fights 71,302/22,254 Robs: 33,229/967
    Att/Def: 788,695/802,951
    IPH: 7,090,665

July 22, 2013 Level 250
    Fights: 64929/16539 Robs: 30541/688
    Att/Def: 538,298/553,430 IPH: 4,998,149

april 16, 2013 Level 216
    Fights: 41056/7856 Rob: 24349/408
    Att/Def: 149,234/157,094 IPH: 2,189,411

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by daystardawg View Post
    well i'm already level 200, so ...

...that punishes us veterans who finished the goals earlier....

What about all the gold per att/def ratio that has changed many times in the past 1.5 years.... that's the way it goes, old gold spenders will not be compensated, nor will anyone else. They choose when they need to "re-balance" the game, based on their financial needs, nothing else.

Banned
    Post Count
    Or get a 6 RP scratcher and that'll take care of a few items. You know like the scratcher I just.....didnt.....get.

Post Count
    Instead of restarting the app to see purchase results, pull up the RL and refresh. Works for me every time.

Consistent Contributor MoarKrabs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    I remember the day when we used to BEG for a non-consumable, RP explosive.
    Better late than never, but man, they ain't cheap.

Finally the iph means something. This is the absolute best thing that has happened to the game....ever. I wish I hadn't given up on iph😛

Good on ya, Gree!
    The explosives are definitely worth it though. The doomsday frag, being 100 att and for only 28k rp, is well worth the price.

Makes me wish that I didn't burn my previous 100k rp on RPGs and Exeleros, but...oh well. :P
    It was his hat Mr. Krabs, he was #1!

Lurker
    Post Count

syndicate UTOPIAN 812-250-117

i still want some new buildings .btw, the hood has limit ,cant be expanded freely ,

Post Count
    So cooooooool Gree nice items nice stats although i spent all my RPs few days ago but i will earn more for these awesome items...............
    Thanx bros........
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Post Count
    Neat! This makes me want to play CC again, spend some of the respect and cash I was pointlessly collectinng like a zombie for months.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Post Count
    So with all the new RP items introduced - has anyone figured out what the best bang for buck item is?

Of course this could/is different for everyone.... but without taking into consideration your current attack/defense stats in each category, on paper.... what's the best item? Anyone have like a ranking system?

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    For my inventory these are the best of the new ones (based on effective & boosted ATK):
    gun: Deadly Barrel
    melee: Japanese Blade
    armor: Battle Fatigues
    car: Street Vengeance
    explosive: TNT Bundle
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Got the explosives, but still waiting for the other categories to show up. Another android thing...
    Modern War 625~178~582.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nik8R View Post
    Got the explosives, but still waiting for the other categories to show up. Another android thing...
    All new equipment are available on android but you need to be beyond level 125 for the gun
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i drafted up a quick spreadsheet for the best bang for buck, feel free to have a gander and take what info from it you may

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Us...it?usp=sharing

I didnt put the lowest explosive on because there are better items you can farm

Consistent Contributor itzkakarot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nitrous Cruiser, Clean End and Pinpoint Sniper are essentially equivalent in terms of Attack gained per RP spent. Assassin's Coat has a better Defense per RP ratio than any of the Attack per RP ratios of the other items, if you're going the defense route.

The explosives are all terribly inefficient uses of RP in comparison. But that hasn't stopped me from dropping over 100K on Doomsdays. Difference in Attack per RP is neglible between the Doomsdays and Mobile Triggers.

I wouldn't even bother with the lower tiered items if you're high enough in levels to unlock the big guns. You'll just replace them anyway.

PVE & Looting are officially dead until Gree unlocks new maps or raises the level cap above 200.
    CC Hood Planner: http://goo.gl/W5mKh
    CC Loot Spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/efYtu
    CC: 706 262 372 (Shoot me a PM when you send an invite)

Nico's Bracketing Strategy
    Nico's No-Bank Strategy