Current Modern War Crash Status Update - Page 36

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Modern War Crash Status Update

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Ok, we have located the problem on our servers. The fix should hopefully be out in the next hour or so.

There is one known issue with this: You may see odd results with the ‘Most Recent’ sort function in their inventory.
    Rest assured you are receiving all earned items, even it the items do not immediately appear in the ‘Most Recent’.

We cannot stress enough our apologies over this update and thank you all for your patience and understanding as we worked on this matter. We are going to supply everyone with the following compensation in a pop-up over the next couple of days. (It may take a couple days as we have a Veteran's Day gift going out today.) That compensation is as follows:

-30 Energy
    -10 Frontline Units
    -A special "I'm Sorry" tank

Again, please let us thank you for your patience and understanding on this.

EDIT: This will not require an update to the app as it is on our backend of the servers.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Ok, we have located the problem on our servers. The fix should hopefully be out in the next hour or so.

There is one known issue with this: You may see odd results with the ‘Most Recent’ sort function in their inventory.
    Rest assured you are receiving all earned items, even it the items do not immediately appear in the ‘Most Recent’.

We cannot stress enough our apologies over this update and thank you all for your patience and understanding as we worked on this matter. We are going to supply everyone with the following compensation in a pop-up over the next couple of days. (It may take a couple days as we have a Veteran's Day gift going out today.) That compensation is as follows:

-30 Energy
    -10 Frontline Units

I look forward to this. Thanks for the info.

Banned
    Post Count
    So not even enough energy to finish an LTQ, .75% worth of FL deploys, and more stat inflation.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count

-30 Energy
    -10 Frontline Units

EDIT: This will not require an update to the app as it is on our backend of the servers.
    Hehe, is that 30 energy or 30 energy refills?!

Also,I am interested in the technical issue on the back end if this is something you can share.
    Last edited by AfterHours-Oliver; 11-11-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hope this is a server communications issue. I fear the real problem lies with code issues to comply with IOS 8.0. If that's the case Apple is the reason they can't roll back.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you, tadaaah.

I will download the fix to the fix to the fix when it comes out.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_2011 View Post
    I hope this is a server communications issue. I fear the real problem lies with code issues to comply with IOS 8.0. If that's the case Apple is the reason they can't roll back.
    It is a server communications matter. They're fixing it up.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It is a server communications matter. They're fixing it up.
    Reboot the server

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you Tadaaah!

Lurker
    Post Count

-30 Energy
    -10 Frontline Units

I hope this is not again a fix of fix of a fix...

but seriously?
    -30 Energy
    -10 Frontline Units
    -A special "I'm Sorry" tank.......

I couldn't play mw before war so no 150 kills on boss could not help in previous fltq no war last weekend and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one..and then u give us those crappy gifts?(if it works ofcourse) my stats did go up in the meantime thanks to my faction but what about my individual units I couldn't get? that many people couldn't get?

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    Reboot the server
    That fixes 99% of the problems I have with devices and computers.

Those who are , I would like to know what you think is a reasonable peace offering. Should they award EVERYONE with 2M stats? 5M stats? Should they only give it to IOS users? What about IOS users who never upgraded and were not affected? Should they get the gifts as well?

I suppose it doesn't matter. Forums are a place for opinions and not everyone is going to agree....and there will be complaints no matter what they offered. I think it's a nice gift.

And I'd like to see what the "I'm sorry" tank is all about!
    Last edited by Veccster; 11-11-2014 at 11:44 AM.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Awesome tadaaah!
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

-30 Energy
    -10 Frontline Units

Thanks for the update and I hope the fix works but as to the compensation. How does giving the same items to everyone compensate thoses that couldn't work on the last cycles final LTQ's, score in the WD event or have now fallen behind in the current LTQ? Giving to all is the same as giving to none. It does not compensate those that actually sufferd a set back in the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i can't send a ticket because i can't launch the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't disagree with what you say lance, but at the same time it is nearly impossible to somehow separate only those that were affected from everyone else.

Personally, I think 1000 gold should be the minimum compensation.