Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last

I wish there was a way to trade / sell the extra armours to friends. I have a pretty efficient way to create snakeskin armours and I have a stack that are just sitting in my armory waiting for me to gather enough wriggling roots. I would love to trade the armors for someone's extra roots or a few gems.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

to the wise one

erm recently i found out that there is bug at the arena...the 3rd guy of my team seems to wear the same armor as my other 1...etc : i using dragon flame armor for the 1st guy and the 3rd guy wear the same too as inside my inventory i have only 1 dragon flame armor....this should be a big bug i guess...

Hey wise one I know ur super busy but just wanted to let you know that I can "equip" the gold medal achievement as my title and yet I didn't win a gold medal....I won the black one=)!(and I can't equip the black one of course). Don't worry thou you are probably busy and I will wear the gold title with pride. Not being sarcastic or anything but I don't want you or the gree guys to blow up my account in the process.

Thanks wise one ur my best and favorite admin very big fan man...without you android platform would be in chaos!!!
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

my TFs are stuck at 0 gold ever since I started my 1 million expansion. Has any other android user reported this or what?

Toggle fastfoward would be nice holding down the FF button all the time gets annoying

Should have an auto loot button.

Anyone else having this issue, had 2 people add me and have gotten nothing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionmane View Post
    Pretty much what the title says. I have a lot of friends playing, and I've had three of them standing next to me and starting the game, entering my code, finishing the tutorial, and I still get no rewards. I haven't even completed the first Referral quest yet after playing for the past week or so... which is a real bummer.

So... I'm not really crying about this, since most of my knights have better armor by this point anyway, but it WOULD be nice to get the added gems and stuff for upgrading. Any chance of getting this looked at?

Thanks. Oh, and I'll be PM'ing Wise One as soon as I can figure out how... kinda new here...

Friends lists... when I have requests from people, it says "profile" next to add/ignore, but it isn't actually a button. It just says profile in writing, and is unclickable. Either get rid of the word, or make it a clickable button like it should be please.

revolutionx/Majestic

Thumbs up

Please fix the lag associated with too many friends. Force the game to only load top 6 highest level players in the list to begin with. Add a "more" button to the list. Anyone who wants to see/use lower level players can click the "more" button and wait for their full lists to load.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    Please fix the lag associated with too many friends. Force the game to only load top 6 highest level players in the list to begin with. Add a "more" button to the list. Anyone who wants to see/use lower level players can click the "more" button and wait for their full lists to load.
    This ^^

Another suggestion to access to friends list only when you actually add a friend to your party. Otherwise it's just wasted processing. However, I've had the same hang in places where friends shouldn't even be accessed, like in the arena when I change the order of my party.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Today i woke up and beat epic boss level 27 then didn't play again for a while. When i checked back the game had beaten boss level 28 for me and gave me the rewards without me actually fighting him. Has anyone else had this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by namdrazil View Post
    Today i woke up and beat epic boss level 27 then didn't play again for a while. When i checked back the game had beaten boss level 28 for me and gave me the rewards without me actually fighting him. Has anyone else had this happen?
    I guess you can still glitch past bosses then? It only gives you victory rewards, not the boss drop rewards, so you probably didn't get the scales.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

it gave me both the scales and the rewards.

Please add to android the ability to check your total resources. Be very helpful to know. Also possibly a way to check how close you are to level up. Like 990/1000.

Whenever I enter Chance Chests the game crashes and closes, this needs to be fixed I have some keys that I can't even use now because of this.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-29-2013 at 11:25 PM.