GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay, this is very strange!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Do you have proof like screen shots you can post? Maybe showing bonuses and stat difference.

the AUTHORITAYS. don't allow such info to be posted
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    the AUTHORITAYS. don't allow such info to be posted
    Every time I try to post my stats I get logged out. I will try again
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Air A 48,164%
    Air D 48,654%
    Int A 41,735%
    Int D 44,950%
    Gro A 40,330%
    Gro D 50,037%
    Sea A 49,548%
    Sea D 47,973%
    Alli A 727%
    Alli D 411%

Evens out? No?

So here are my stats
    Attack 893T
    Defense 3.21Q

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thescondo View Post
    Air A 48,164%
    Air D 48,654%
    Int A 41,735%
    Int D 44,950%
    Gro A 40,330%
    Gro D 50,037%
    Sea A 49,548%
    Sea D 47,973%
    Alli A 727%
    Alli D 411%

Evens out? No?

So here are my stats
    Attack 893T
    Defense 3.21Q
    Those aren't your real boosts... You need to look at the boosts page.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Those aren't your real boosts... You need to look at the boosts page.
    You mean I have to go through the entire list of thousands of boosts?!?! Oh boy which I could print it out.

Banned
    Post Count
    If those aren't real boosts then why do we even bother looking at them?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post

That, mate, is a question I answered (to my satisfaction) three years ago.

Have you ever seen a street "con" dealer hustling the masses in a large urban city?

Have you ever seen a "street magician" ply his trade?

Have you heard about an old "con" know as the "pigeon drop"?

Stats have always been "quirky and unpredictable" at best.

Over the years, I've come to consider them unreliable.

Finally, there are "things" on those "bases", in those "armies", and in those fabulous "factions" that would cause a baby to "poop" and a witch to cackle.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Ozy is correct. I went through my boost and noticed the numbers didn't add up correct. I have one account which shows "alliance defense increase" at 66%. Which seems very odd because of maxed composite defense building ( 20% ) and two maxed gauss cannons at ( 80% ) each. That alone should give me 180%. It's hard to say if the bonus is being applied correctly or does gree just lump that 80% into each ground defense, air defense, etc.

And there's no way I'll sit down and figure each stat out correctly. At least not today I won't.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ozy is correct. I went through my boost and noticed the numbers didn't add up correct. I have one account which shows "alliance defense increase" at 66%. Which seems very odd because of maxed composite defense building ( 20% ) and two maxed gauss cannons at ( 80% ) each. That alone should give me 180%. It's hard to say if the bonus is being applied correctly or does gree just lump that 80% into each ground defense, air defense, etc.

And there's no way I'll sit down and figure each stat out correctly. At least not today I won't.

I wasn't saying anyone was wrong. Stats have been screwed up for a long time and I only have a guide line to what my stats are. Basically my stats mean very little. When Gree started the huge inflation the only players that stays mean much to are the heavy gold users, a little guy like me they mean very little and that is how Gree screwed the game up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thescondo View Post
    Air A 48,164%
    Air D 48,654%
    Int A 41,735%
    Int D 44,950%
    Gro A 40,330%
    Gro D 50,037%
    Sea A 49,548%
    Sea D 47,973%
    Alli A 727%
    Alli D 411%

Evens out? No?

So here are my stats
    Attack 893T
    Defense 3.21Q
    This misses off your unit defence number, which is what the gold buildings effect, not alliance defence. The gold buildings, plus the fact that most bonuses these days are defence, is the main reason stats are lopsided atm.

My comment on stats being wrong was more due to not seeing how bonuses can be in the 10s of thousands, given how many bonus units that would need, unless perhaps you multiply building bonuses by unit bonuses???

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE at one time posted that fixed all of the unit's boost/bonuses to stack or add up or in case of a reduction, be a diminishing reduction.

But as recently as the re-issuing of old units, they posted it does not stack up. So they could have some bonuses add up and some do not. We do not have a list of all of the units GREE ever used.

We may never know the real answer because no one from GREE will ever gives any of us a straight answer or give a proper explanation because even they themselves do not know what has been coded into the games over the past 3 plus years!

Even if someone does have the time and patience to go thru each of their unit and put it on a spreadsheet to do the calculations, it will never match with whatever GREE uses to calculate anything in this game.

In the end, we are stuck with the GREE MATH where 1 + 1 = 2 but sometimes 3 and maybe 4.

As far as GREE is concerned, it is "working as intended" to keep people buying "GREEdy" gold with real money.

F the Monkeys!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    GREE at one time posted that fixed all of the unit's boost/bonuses to stack or add up or in case of a reduction, be a diminishing reduction.

But as recently as the re-issuing of old units, they posted it does not stack up. So they could have some bonuses add up and some do not. We do not have a list of all of the units GREE ever used.

We may never know the real answer because no one from GREE will ever gives any of us a straight answer or give a proper explanation because even they themselves do not know what has been coded into the games over the past 3 plus years!

Even if someone does have the time and patience to go thru each of their unit and put it on a spreadsheet to do the calculations, it will never match with whatever GREE uses to calculate anything in this game.

In the end, we are stuck with the GREE MATH where 1 + 1 = 2 but sometimes 3 and maybe 4.

As far as GREE is concerned, it is "working as intended" to keep people buying "GREEdy" gold with real money.

F the Monkeys!
    I always the diminished returns on bonuses only applied to health regen and building reduction time so you could never reach true 100% and have buildings instantly upgraded or your health bar instantly / always full.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I always the diminished returns on bonuses only applied to health regen and building reduction time so you could never reach true 100% and have buildings instantly upgraded or your health bar instantly / always full.
    We can speculate but GREEdy will never give us a straight answer so we will never really now.

The game has had so many "display glitches" all that you can do is use the stats/bonuses as a guideline and not as absolutes.