Page 9 of 18 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Don't listen to the haters Gree, this event is awesome!

Garbage. Complete and utter.

Quote Originally Posted by The jP View Post
    Garbage. Complete and utter.
    Don't hate, appreciate!

Appreciate what?!?! Hundreds of attacks, hundreds of mission hits, for 29 bosses in 10 hours

Just summoned my first boss
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Don't listen to the haters Gree, this event is awesome!

So is living in your parents basement and using daddy's credit card! Which you clearly do ....

Gree is ****ing up

This ****ing "on the run" mission and the epic boss appearance rate is ****ing up my favor event. They are trying get player to buy gold, but in the process they make it so ****ing confuse and complicate. It also make it so time consuming, like I have all day just playing the game. It almost discouraging, so I will damn sure not spend a gold on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Don't hate, appreciate!
    Don't listen to this douchebag- He's a 2nd place superstar. Like a silver medal Olympian, he's barely even qualified to promote your breakfast cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    Don't listen to this douchebag- He's a 2nd place superstar. Like a silver medal Olympian, he's barely even qualified to promote your breakfast cereal.
    You need more fibre in your diet.

Honestly if it isn't broken don't touch it... I like the old epic boss better! Thank you for this new event but the old one is waayy better .

the thing is everyone says this is designed to get you to spend gold, i dont think gold would help, i havent stopped trying to summon since it went live and i have only managed to average 3/hour

Quote Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
    the thing is everyone says this is designed to get you to spend gold, i dont think gold would help, i havent stopped trying to summon since it went live and i have only managed to average 3/hour
    I don't care if I have to use gold on this game but to use vaults to summon a one boss ? Naah get out of here. Put back old epic boss thank you... Too many missions going at the same time.. Ltq , plus boss, plus pvp?

yeah, they did this in MW last cycle, it was OK but only because of a glitch that actually worked in everyones favor, the series of 10 boss thing doesnt really make any sense, i see no reason to change it from the way it was, and they say the LTQ ties in but it doesnt, you can summon bosses normally and the LTQ has NOTHING to do with the boss besides the 2 part goal, but everyone likes the syn mission better.... if you could summon bosses like normal this might not be terrible

I really tried to be happy about this, but the fact that i can only summon 3/hr has me pissed off, so i start thinking realisticly and there is not a single thing about this that is as good or better than the old style

So does anyone know how much energy the ltq portion is going to take? I know that the bosses not triggering is a more popular issue right now. but I would like to determine if the amount of gold that I am going to have to spend is worth the 2 items i will get for finishing the ltq. and if i am going to spend the gold, i might as well do it during the pvp so i can make use of any leveling up i do from spending all the energy. If someone can verify the energy needed that would be great! I have seen people say anywhere from 2000 to over 3000. I don't know if this is just their guess or what though, as they give no evidence of how they arrive at these numbers. thanks again if you are able to help

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    So does anyone know how much energy the ltq portion is going to take? I know that the bosses not triggering is a more popular issue right now. but I would like to determine if the amount of gold that I am going to have to spend is worth the 2 items i will get for finishing the ltq. and if i am going to spend the gold, i might as well do it during the pvp so i can make use of any leveling up i do from spending all the energy. If someone can verify the energy needed that would be great! I have seen people say anywhere from 2000 to over 3000. I don't know if this is just their guess or what though, as they give no evidence of how they arrive at these numbers. thanks again if you are able to help
    It will take 2 vaults to complete the ltq.