Missed haste quest because I'm in a different time zone

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missed haste quest because I'm in a different time zone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Missed haste quest because I'm in a different time zone

I'm in China time and when I woke up, the beginner haste quest has already expired. Gree, the world is round with this thing called Time Zones. I'm sure you've heard of it? The last haste prize was a really nice one that I definitely would of wanted. Now it's gone forever. Great way to start my day...
    Last edited by Ryosaeba; 03-26-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Post Count
    Time zones? What's that?

I woke up and started the normal LTQ. Checked groupme a bit later, and saw my guildies chatting about haste event. Well, Europe missed the beginners and normal haste quest when waking up. Thanks Gree

Post Count
    I missed it too.The event starts in 23 hours at night (Eu time zone) so not possible to play it or to finish haste part.The only way is to not sleep at all or to go to sleep at 3 am and tomorrow to don't wake up in time and be late at work!
    Yes Gree we work too,and we have life outside the game or you are forgetting on that?
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    These new haste quests are sort of fun - any way you can start the timer at first mob hit?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    These new haste quests are sort of fun - any way you can start the timer at first mob hit?
    Good suggestion if it is possible to make it
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE, may be you heard about equal opportuinities, this is something most compamies have in their rules.
    This means nobody shall have a disatvantage due to age, sex, religion, ... and although not due to be European.
    E1 should have a similar chance to reach haste events. To start 4 h events in every time zone the same time is a big disadvantage for a part of the players, actual for European.
    Start in each time zone at the same time means the last will start 23 h later as the first and e1 will have the same chance.
    The Red Baron TRB

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Jo making a good point here! That would be fair to everybody. Euros and Asians get screwed every quest.
    There are real people behind avatars!🌹

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Jo made a good suggestion - thanks jo !!

Gree any feedback

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    I really like the idea to let hast start with the first hit onn a LTQ mob - that would solve the time zone problem for haste (not for the complete event but at least for the haste part.
    I hope gree will consider this
    From another thread a few days ago.

Gree, please listen. Start the "haste clock" with the first hit, but no later than 24 hours after the ILTQ starts.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I agree as Lord Vyper replied to my first message re start haste on the 1st hit, I was able to do normal haste last week for the one week a year when US changes its time then UK goes forward a week later so I can next start an event in 51 weeks time. Come on Gree you want people to play with your constant quest and box events, and it's simple start haste on the 1st hit keep the overall time limit the same and bingo lot more players actually playing and prob would be closer to finish so more gem use

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    There are some comments that I've seen in my guild's chat room. This needs to be addressed before you (and we) lose anymore paying customers (and friends):

Hi guys. I don't usually have too much to say here but I could really use some feed back from some of our other non US based players. I'm seriously thinking about deleting my accounts and walking away because of these totally unfair haste events that start after we have gone to work and finish before we get home. How the (colorful language deleted) are we supposed to keep up when we have no chance to participate ?

Hey Bro feedback is yes it stinks. For me I have to start haste between the hours of midnight and 4am. Not something I'm willing to sacrifice. If they seriously aren't going to do something about it I will use up the last of my gems and become either a free player or stop playing. I've logged a complaint and let's see what they do if anything. But for now don't do anything hasty

And good morning all. Missed that beginners haste (again)

Morning all woke up as in UK and just managed to get first haste reward for 6/15 but no way for beginners as per norm with the late hour of starts, all Europe send a ticket to Gree re haste start times it's about all we can do lol
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You guys act as if Gree cares. They want EU to spend gems to finish quickly before bed, not stay up for 4 hours free hitting.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    You guys act as if Gree cares. They want EU to spend gems to finish quickly before bed, not stay up for 4 hours free hitting.
    Instead, peeps will go gem free or quit the game out of frustration
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    As an Euro-timezone player, I felt the pain with this last LTQ, now Europe has switched to summer time, plus the horrible lag when the event started that made the first 30 minutes unplayable
    For the first time I thought if it was all worth the missed sleep, no amount of gem spending will allow me to catch up if I don't wake up in time. And since I am playing multiple accounts, the problem is multiplied...

Post Count
    While it's great that the game now offers haste rewards for beginner, normal and heroic ILTQs the fact that the timer starts 11pm uk time/ midnight European time means many players are at a disadvantage and have no way to complete unless they decide not to sleep. This is unfair to many players. As suggested already here it would be a lot more advantageous to have the haste timer start with a players first hit on the ILTQ. The quest could still finish at the same time but would mean many more players would able to complete haste quests. Surely by ruling out half of the player base from completing the quest Gree are losing out on potential spending of gems so this would be in the interest of both players and Gree!