Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I am pretty sure one of the Community Managers or GREE pay you to say that phrase over and over again when there is something that hurts GREE, and I am pretty sure that we are all capable adults and we don't need to be controlled and told what to do by some Moderator who is probably pretending that he or she is working for GREE or something.
    I know this is an old post, but it's too funny. Which is it? Is the moderator paid by Gree and therefore an employee or is the moderator just pretending to be an employee? It's rare someone contradicts themselves so completely in one sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammakat View Post
    My guild in the android version has been going for 2 months. The first month we were T200 in wars. The second month we have been T100. We don't strip and are not in an alliance. The last wars we had 33 wins 2 losses and ranked 51. We were pushed out of the T50 by the alliances in the last few hours. We found out from another guild that the alliances knew we were a threat and decided to push us out through the strip technique of cheating. When is Gree going to crack down on these cheats?
    One, stripping isn't cheating; it doesn't break any portion of the terms of service. And two, some other guild just randomly told you that a big bad wolf, err, alliance thought you were a threat and decided to make a coordinated effort to push you out? Sounds like BS. More likely scenario is an alliance guild or two were going for top 50 and beat you out down the stretch.

I wouldn't say I'm in an alliance but I have ran in them for a couple top runs and I can tell you it's not that sophisticated. There are quite a few idiots in and running alliance guilds, just like you'll find in non alliance guilds. The top are there mostly because they have a plan that works and are able to find lots of people willing to spend the gems and the time to win. Alliances dominated the top of the leaderboards before stripping began, it's nowhere near the sole reason they win now.

Quote Originally Posted by Viesczy View Post
    I know this is an old post, but it's too funny. Which is it? Is the moderator paid by Gree and therefore an employee or is the moderator just pretending to be an employee? It's rare someone contradicts themselves so completely in one sentence.

One, stripping isn't cheating; it doesn't break any portion of the terms of service. And two, some other guild just randomly told you that a big bad wolf, err, alliance thought you were a threat and decided to make a coordinated effort to push you out? Sounds like BS. More likely scenario is an alliance guild or two were going for top 50 and beat you out down the stretch.

I wouldn't say I'm in an alliance but I have ran in them for a couple top runs and I can tell you it's not that sophisticated. There are quite a few idiots in and running alliance guilds, just like you'll find in non alliance guilds. The top are there mostly because they have a plan that works and are able to find lots of people willing to spend the gems and the time to win. Alliances dominated the top of the leaderboards before stripping began, it's nowhere near the sole reason they win now.
    We have volunteer moderators who are players of the game and not employees of GREE. They are here to help the Community Managers, who are paid GREE employees, with the traffic that comes to the forums because there is so much traffic here that it's hard for staff to keep up with it all. Just so you know.

i love u brad

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy B - rad View Post
    Oh Longbeard, come on now. Your a former leader of the Jedi Alliance. Are you claiming you didn't strip or that your Alliance didn't particapate in strip wars for all those tt finishes. (We both know the answer to that). Now that you've managed to run that Alliance into the ground you all of a sudden have an ethical issues with the game? See ya next war bud
    I love u brad
    Last edited by legalious; 05-19-2015 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Graphic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike WDragon View Post
    So the intelligent (you) can better fit in with the primitive folk (strippers).
    Get the greatest reward the most efficient way possible...hmm that sounds like the opposite of primitive...but hey, you keep trying to start a fire with a stone and dry grass buddy

I'll use my lighter.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

wait... wait what.. this is a game of skill? of fairness? of justice?

Obviously you have no clue what "pay to win" means

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    wait... wait what.. this is a game of skill? of fairness? of justice?

Obviously you have no clue what "pay to win" means
    And neither do you, otherwise you wouldn't have such a massive inferiority complex.

People choose to spend their money on this game. What's it to you and the other trolls? Why all the bashing? We are adults. We can spend our money on whatever we like. You could buy a handbag or a rare comic for £1000 (whatever your thing is) or you could play this game for a few months and have a lot of fun with your fancy new pixels. If you get pleasure out it and can afford it, why the hate. I'm guessing you and Regretz spend all your money on butthurt cream.

Bored of the stripping argument. Who cares. Some people prefer to fight strips and make their minimum early so they can do other things with their weekend. It isn't against the T&Cs. It isn't cheating. Some people prefer to fight non-strip. It's personal choice and if you don't like it, go play with your CoC.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    And neither do you, otherwise you wouldn't have such a massive inferiority complex.

People choose to spend their money on this game. What's it to you and the other trolls? Why all the bashing? We are adults. We can spend our money on whatever we like. You could buy a handbag or a rare comic for £1000 (whatever your thing is) or you could play this game for a few months and have a lot of fun with your fancy new pixels. If you get pleasure out it and can afford it, why the hate. I'm guessing you and Regretz spend all your money on butthurt cream.

Bored of the stripping argument. Who cares. Some people prefer to fight strips and make their minimum early so they can do other things with their weekend. It isn't against the T&Cs. It isn't cheating. Some people prefer to fight non-strip. It's personal choice and if you don't like it, go play with your CoC.
    well hello there indigo. Trolling me now?

Can you all please stop insulting each other? I don't want to lock another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Can you all please stop insulting each other? I don't want to lock another thread.
    Well, as long as it's just a coin stacking game, you'll always keep the "it's just coin stacking!" vs "we are very dedicated and efficient coin stackers!" debate...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    well hello there indigo. Trolling me now?
    Really, there is no right or wrong here. I'm in an Alliance that supports both stripped and non-stripped. The guild that I'm in is a non-strip guild. But I do go to Strip Guild for pushes. Whether strip or non strip, we make our committed min just that it might be slightly expensive due to dancing queen or king...

But the most important thing is we enjoyed the whole process of playing with fellow guild mates. I really dont get it. Why the hate here....if you really dont enjoy the game...find a game that you really enjoy and full stop.

Sorry I dont mean to hurt anyone but I do like the game and hope everyone can play the game with "Fun" in mind.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Well, as long as it's just a coin stacking game, you'll always keep the "it's just coin stacking!" vs "we are very dedicated and efficient coin stackers!" debate...
    made my day!!

I think I read somewhere that even a GM stripped to 1 FB can still give decent points, but that seems to be a rumour

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I think I read somewhere that even a GM stripped to 1 FB can still give decent points, but that seems to be a rumour
    It's a trap...
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Counter with 2 or 3 fb (on secondary knights) for 600+ points.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron